[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so how the fuck did the split happen? Superdad and Ma Lois

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Superman_Prime_Earth_0048.jpg (795KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_Prime_Earth_0048.jpg
795KB, 1988x3056px
Ok so how the fuck did the split happen? Superdad and Ma Lois were out of the timeline when Flashpoint was happening so how the fuck did they get split into two beings and how did they not notice?
>>
>>91244486
They didn't explain exactly when it happen, we can only speculate right now. We'll apparently get a full reveal whenever dr. manhaatan shows up
>>
>>91244912
Why would he split Superman in the first place? If he wants to get rid of all hope in the universe and all why did he still leave half a Superman around
>>
>>91245060
A young Superman learning to lead instead of an older Superman leading the JL from the beginning
>>
>>91244486
DC got taken over by morons who don't give a shit about what makes a good comic and expect that their audience is as dumb as they are.
>>
>>91245060
Weakens the universe as a whole having a Superman without hope(this is what Mxy was implying) so he split them. I don't know why he didn't just kill the whole universe instead of going through all this, but I guess you can get bored being a god.
>>
>>91245511
Good think you can read the intelligent "Captain America: Steve Rogers", where the kicker of the plot is a Deus ex Machina and the Red Skull could stop Rogers with one thought if he bothered, but he don't.
>>
I really think whatever caused it made Convergence happen because they needed a place to put the extra half.
>>
>>91244486
What if
What if it was not Dr. Manhattan at all and Geoff was lying out of his ass about the crossover?
>>
>>91245841
Well the amount of hate Johns would get would be unimaginable I bet.
>>
File: JSA1-2.jpg (526KB, 1013x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JSA1-2.jpg
526KB, 1013x1600px
>>91245841
Well, Geoff has often backpedaled on foreshadowing for future events. This one seems way too high profile to just step back on it though. It'd result in a big backlash against whoever ends up appearing in Manhattan's place and the entire event around it.
>>
>>91244486
>>91245060
We still don't know what Dr. M's (or whoever is responsible) motivation was. All we have is the Rebirth one-shot where Wally says that whoever did it was trying to take away love from the DCU.

It's possible removing Superman and Lois' marriage was the goal, or one of several goals, or just a side-effect of something else being done. My theory is the splitting them into two was unintentional. Whoever did it was trying to erase the marriage but Clark and Lois love for each other was too strong and wouldn't just go away, so it formed into alternate versions of Lois and Clark who remembered the Universe where they were married.

Basically the story is OMD but with a happy ending. An all powerful being tried to steal Superman's marriage, but he and Lois love was so strong that it literally broke the Universe to bring the marriage back into canon.
>>
File: What.jpg (4MB, 3974x3056px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
4MB, 3974x3056px
>>91246457
Pic mostly not related?
>JLA JSA The Lightning Saga
>Blackest Night
>Thy Kingdom Come
>>
File: 34.jpg (814KB, 1280x1989px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
814KB, 1280x1989px
>>91246586

>>91245841
Just make it the Time Trapper or Alt Earth Captain Atom.
>>
>>91246586
>Blackest Night

That's obviously not the black lantern zombie hand. It was written off as a dream sequence.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.