[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start reading new comics, and I've heard DC Rebirth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I want to start reading new comics, and I've heard DC Rebirth is really good. What series in Rebirth should I check out? I was thinking Batman, Superman, and Action Comics to keep things basic, any other essential series?

And no, I'm not going to bother with the failing Marvel. There's nothing in that franchise that interests me aside from Dr. Bong.
>>
>>91243599
>I want to start reading new comics
Yeah, and I want to start living on a planet where people aren't lazy retards.

I won't even bother telling you to just google it, cause you're just another shitposting /pol/-tard like all the rest. So just fuck off.
>>
>>91243599
You should read the Rebirth one-shots and start reading the ones that you're interested in.
>>
>>91243665
fuck off, SJW cuck

>>91243704
is All-Star Batman essential reading? Does it follow the same story as Batman Rebirth, or is it something different entirely?
>>
>>91243781
By essential do you mean related to the overarching Rebirth storyline? No. The Rebirth one-shot for Batman sets up both Batman series, but the two aren't connected.
>>
>>91243704
Or better yet, OP should fuck off and stop infecting this board with their cancer.

>>91243781
>being this much of a lazy faggot
So much for the Information Age. If you have to ASK another person for information in 2017, you need to kill yourself at once.
>>
>>91243854
>By essential do you mean related to the overarching Rebirth storyline? No.

And that's more or less what I'm looking for.
>>
>>91243665
>>91243867
please stop samefagging my thread, I'm interested in reading comics, not your obvious Marvel fanboy backlash.

Marvel is finished, deal with it.
>>
Hey man hope you find what you're looking for. DC Rebirth is a great place for people to jump into contemporary comics.

I'd definitely recommend Batman, Detective Comics, and Superman.

Action Comics is good but if you're going to choose between Action and Detective, I think the latter is much stronger.

The current run of All Star Batman is sorta its own thing, I'd say that it's more a continuation of the New 52 Batman (Same creative team).

You definitely DONT need to read All-Star to keep up with current Batman, at least for the first 20 issues anyway.
>>
>>91244082
That anon was right, it has nothing to do with marvel.

If you want to read new comics, read them. Stop creating new threads when you could better spend your time figuring it out for yourself.
>>
>>91244082
>I'm interested in reading comics
No you're not, you lying sack of shit.

Anyone who is interested in something will simply look up information on it. Anyone who is going around asking insipid questions about the topic is shitposting, because there is literally no good reason to bother people with your ignorance on the subject.

What you need to do is go back to whatever board you came from and stay there, because /co/ is not a platform for your abject retardation. Fuck off.
>>
>>91244206
>Stop creating new threads when you could better spend your time figuring it out for yourself.

This was my first thread, newfriend.

>>91244216
>No you're not, you lying sack of shit.

Yes I am. Instead of acting like a little child when someone draws interest towards your favorite hobby, you could be less of a cuck and point me in the right direction.

If I wasn't interested in reading comics, I wouldn't be reading Superman Rebirth right now and torrenting another batch of Batman Rebirth comics.

But of course, I'm "not interested in reading comics" according to this SJW cuck, so I wouldn't know anything about Superman teaming up with Lex Luthor in Action Comics and breaking Luthor out of jail in Action Comics Rebirth #4.

Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about that because I'm not interested in comics apparently.
>>
>>91244716
>you could be less of a cuck and point me in the right direction.
It is not my responsibility to point you in any direction. It is your job as a consumer to make up your own damn mind about products, and to seek out what looks interesting to you. Absolutely nobody is obligated to help you with a goddamned thing, you entitled little shit.

And yes, do keep rattling off titles and plot points that everyone already knows, as if that means a goddamned thing. Congratulations, leech, you can read a wiki entry.

Seriously, get out. You don't belong here.
>>
>>91243665
I'm with this guy

Find your own interest, you're really more interested in the idea of reading comics, not actually reading.
>>
File: Cranky Recommendations.png (27KB, 579x506px) Image search: [Google]
Cranky Recommendations.png
27KB, 579x506px
>>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.