[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women know about shrinkage, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Women know about shrinkage, right?
>>
>>91240858
Nope, because when they are introduced to the cold their nipples harden.

Also fare well Little Black Book
>>
So glad the main man's back in the year of our lord 2017 desu
>>
>>91240880
Come on, /co/. They HAVE TO know about shrinkage. It's very important.
>>
I was in the pool!
>>
>>91241710
Most do, but not all and most are unaware how much the effects are.

For example most men don't know that for a woman on her period, swimming tends to be a bad idea. Once you hear that logic makes it seem obvious, but what you may not be aware of is the reason is actually extreme discomfort rather than turning the water red.

Likewise, most women learned in sex ed that boy balls pull close to the body to keep warm because sperm only works at a specific temperature. Some even remember it years later. When you remind them, it seems obvious there'll be shrinkage but are not aware that a guy's junk is basically attempting to disguise itself as butterfly labia in cold enough temperatures.

Basically the genders don't know much about each other without being told and shown.
>>
>>91241710
Most don't even know about growers and showers.
>>
>>91242099
As a grower this is a huge problem. Think of the situation I'm in as a grower with shrinkage.
>>
>>91242127
>Grower.
>Huge problem.
>>
>>91240858

Yes, they do. It's just funny to bust Lobo's chops because he's a dick.
>>
I think women know about it but they act like they don't when they need to ridicule someone
>>
>>91243814
>4u
>>
>>91242099
>tfw I learned that shit from a dusty old book in my town library when I was in middle school
>it was literally never brought up anywhere else, not even in sex ed class
we have to alert the people
>>
>>91242099
>growers and showers.

Wait, it is special for a penis to grow 3-4 times its length during an erection? I thought that was how they normally work.
>>
>>91245893
some guys stay the same size weather they're soft or hard
>>
In the army i was once so cold that it looked like I hadn't been circumcised, even though I was. We're talking total retraction here. I actually looked down when changing out of PTs and was like "Where the fuck did my dick go?"

Most MEN don't even know how bad shrinkage can get.
>>
>>91245990
>shoveling snow for like two hours
>suddenly my dick hurts, go inside and rush to the bathroom
I was so cold that my dick, while trying to burrow into my body for warmth, snagged one of my hairs and was pulling the shit out of it, it was extremely painful
>>
>>91245941
that just sounds terribly uncomfortable and inconvenient.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.