[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

is my favorite movie in the MCU and Thor 2 was pretty great too
why do people hate them? they're badass and funny
>>
>>91240095
Natalie Portman. She can't act and she pulls down Thor. Which is why Thor 3 is going to be boss.
>>
i like em as well but thor 2 suffers from a barely there villain.
>>
File: cap.png (1MB, 1151x819px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
1MB, 1151x819px
It's a scientific fact that Captain America has the best series of movies in the MCU.
>>
>>91240277
but the Loki scenes in it were really great and the fight scenes were epic
>>
>>91240095
Best Superman movies of the decade.

Loki > Zod
>>
Thor 2 is my guilty pleasure capeshit, but the Thor franchise in general has a lot of flaws. I can see why many people don't like them, especially those that love the comics.
>>
>>91240095
The only good thing about the Thor moves is the production design. Everything else is guilty of the worst sin any piece of entertainment can commit, being so mediocre as to be boring and forgettable.
>>
>>91240095
When they are on Asgard they are great...it's the Earth bits that drag them down.
>>
>>91241394
the fish out of water bits when he first came to earth in the first one were charming and fun
>>
I haven't seen Thor 2 but the first one was pretty forgettable. I didn't want my Thor movie to be a fucking rom com. I wanted badass Norse mythology with good visuals, which the first movie did not provide, by the way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.