[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Marcus.png (211KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
Marcus.png
211KB, 625x476px
What was his end game?
>>
>>91239745
restoring a stable non supremacist government to the solar system while kill as few of his subordinates in the process.
>>
Jumptroopers>>>>>E-Frame pilots
>>
>>91239745
He wanted to win he war, but on his terms. Winfield wanted to win the war but knew that the odds would need patience and guile while Marcus almost screwed up the damn thing. It's not arrogance, but he vastly overlooked the resource disadvantage that the counter fleet would have in taking on the Neos.

Too bad the cartoon was cancelled before we had the first interstellar war.
>>
Dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwl7-xwMSc
>>
>>91240287
To be honest they looked goofy as hell jumping around and didn't really animate them well.
>>
>>91241087
I legit got sad once the aliens shown up at the last episode but if I recall the pacing was right and they didn't know they were gonna cancel it. Other wise the creator wouldn't have added in the Aliens at the end.

>>91241245
Marcus was a fucking moron and needed to be shot, it's a fucking mutiny and he wasted resources on pride that he could win the war using his terms alone.
>>
>>91239745
>end game
> MOM MOM COME LOOK I MADE A POST ON MY FAVORITE SUBREDDIT

fuck off
>>
>>91239745
to find a decent barber
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (8KB, 250x270px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
8KB, 250x270px
>>91242497
That's just the way the future rolls, baby.
>>
File: neoYwing.jpg (105KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
neoYwing.jpg
105KB, 900x506px
>>91241328
A lot of the Exofleet E-frames looked kind of goofy as well. The Neosapien and Pirate ships/frames seemed to have the most consistent designs.
>>
>>91242518
It's better than what current threads are so we can expect improvement some day.
>>
>>91241245
For such shithead who ruined everything he had good final moment
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.