[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick And Morty S3 EP1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images-1.png (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.png
7KB, 300x168px
Alright /cock/ I understand you guys hate Rick And Morty but please hear me out, I believe the first episode connects to the idea of communism.Alright so first off the humans, even though they're being treated like shit they act like everything is all sunshine and rainbows, also instead of being paid with money they are getting paid with pills just like how the citizens of Russia were being paid with crops and other goods.Secondly the humans have to live under certain rules such as curfews, the Russians also had to live under strict curfews, 8 hours of work, 8 hours of rest , and 8 hours of time to themselves.Thirdly , in a way, the creators showed how the citizens of communist Russia truly reacted, which was by anarchy and murder.Additionally the most obvious part, that being the end of the government.Finally, granted this is a small detail but, throughout the last bits of the episode you can see ailens/possibly humans leaving showing that even the citizens knew thag the govermentless wasteland that was Earth is going to turn into a shit show.

Whats your thoughts and comments fellow anons?
>>
File: 1490518175917.jpg (132KB, 1355x885px) Image search: [Google]
1490518175917.jpg
132KB, 1355x885px
All this tells me is that you don't know shit about communism, OP.
>>
>>91237878
There are already 10+ threads about R&M. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>91237878

I thought that you made a oblivious bait thread that spergs will still fall for it and i respect you
>>
What if I like Samurai Jack AND Rick & Morty?
>>
>>91237998
So you like two shows that the /co/ hivemind hates now
>>
File: summer.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
summer.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>91237878
I thought it was a good episode
>>
>>91237878
It's less a specific analog to the Soviet Union and more a generic dystopian futuristic governance
>>
Was McDonald's Szechuan sauce really that good? I would have gone back and gotten some of their old buffalo sauce, when it was thinner and spicier and tasted way better than it does now.
>>
>>91237927
Enlighten me.
>>
>>91237878
>8 hours of work, 8 hours of rest , and 8 hours of time to themselves

isn't that pretty much a regular person's day?
>>
>>91237878
>implying Dan Harmon would dare criticize communism
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.