[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: whosstupidnowBIATCH.png (669KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whosstupidnowBIATCH.png
669KB, 1280x720px
What the FUCK was his problem?!
>>
>>91235710
This Rick underestimates his Morty and if the season 1 finale showed us anything it's that the only thing separating a Morty from intelligence is confidence and a will to achieve a goal. Our Morty was pissed off and had the confidence to kill Rick.

Our Morty is a rare intelligent Morty and our Rick is one of the Rickiest Ricks to a fault
>>
>>91235710
what are you talking about OP? he clearly did what the note asked him to do on the gun duh?
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT MORTY
>>
>>91235710
bald
>>
>>91235710
The only problem here is that I'm not hugging this boy.
>>
Get in the *burrup* eva, Morty!
>>
Honestly, the bit right before this where they were all just drilling into Morty's life for standing up for himself had me in stitches
>>
>>91236941
>If I reply to every post like an autist they'll KNOW I mean business!
>>
>>91236027
could a comment get any more reddit than this
>>
>>91235710
This Morty has been established as a violent psychopath, but in short bursts. Rick pushed him over the edge.
>>
>>91235710
>whiteboi
>shoots family
it checks out
>>
>>91237059
>comment

found the falseflag redditer
>>
>>91237116
sup reddit
>>
>>91237084

I think a plot with him and evil morty is inevitable. He's starting to get sick of Rick's shit and standing up for himself.
>>
>>91237059
>>91237116
>comment
>reddit
naw man comments are youtube, posts are reddit. replies are Newt Gingrich
unless he meant comment int he broader sense
>>
So Rick is completely aware that his life is a cartoon show.

Why does he care what we think? Why not infiltrate our dimension and become an ultra metaphysical god?

What's stopping him from becoming the singularity of all 10 dimensions?
>>
>>91237059
could a comment get any more reddit than this
>>
>>91236027
>Our Morty is a rare intelligent Morty and our Rick is one of the Rickiest Ricks to a fault

so what you're saying is that Morty and Rick are /ourguy/?
>>
>>91237237
he's fully aware and he's influencing our world by being the main character of a critically and financially successful series with a cult following
a CULT following
dan harmon is a 6d chess playing god. i recommend watching the netflix doc on him
>>
hmmm seeing a strong correlation between jerrycucks and polposting
>>
File: 1436301635390.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436301635390.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>91237059
>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW>NEW REVIEW
>>
>>91235710
For a moment I was actually rooting for Morty because Rick is and always was a piece of shit.
>>
File: 6576547654.png (117KB, 256x234px) Image search: [Google]
6576547654.png
117KB, 256x234px
>>91237330
>this whole April 1st thing was some meta bullshit to make everyone hate Rick for ruining a night of Adult Swim. It will be used as a plot device in a later show.
>>
>>91237614
Especially since
>Rick is aware that he is in a tv show.
He probably is aware of all of us, as the universe outside of his universe. The question is, what does he want to do about us?
>>
>>91237237
>>91237670
>Rick is aware that he is in a tv show

Is this because of the "9 seasons more" thing he said?

I just interpreted that as Rick saying a bunch of random nonsensical stuff that didn't mean shit, I think you guys are reading too much into it
>>
>>91237670
Reminds me of this theory that since Rick is aware of the audience, he knows the show can get cancelled. That's why he tries to be entertaining and coming up with "goofy" catchphrases to try to be appealing.

Because if the show gets cancelled, he and everyone else gets erased.
>>
>>91237059
first,
>comment
second, this is the kind of post that discourages discussion and makes this board so terrible.
>>
>>91237670
>The question is, what does he want to do about us?

He wants to turn us all into slaves to make Mulan Szechuan Sauce
>>
>>91237793
He literally addresses the audience on numerous occasions.
>>
>>91237826

He's also crazy as fuck, he may know he's in a show, but I doubt that actually matters in-universe
>>
File: roiland.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
roiland.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>91237821
You've done it.

You've discovered his endgame.

My god, had we not discovered this sooner, we would have actually done it... All his little pawns in his twisted game of self-indulgence... The absolute mastermind.
>>
File: Instantánea - 12.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Instantánea - 12.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>people think this joke ruined Rick and Morty
>Three months from now
>everybody's butthurt because they didn't like the ending to SJ
>and no more blue doggo waifus
>everybody has just stopped talking about it
>the catalog will be filled with a dozen threads all excited about season 3 R&M
>>
>>91237919
Since you can see the future can you tell me if I'll ever get a gf?
>>
>>91235710
it was a foolproof plan. If Morty hadn't shot him, he was able to convince the councilman to back down anyway. Rick is aware of Morty's ever shortening fuse. It's unclear if that's what he wants or if he's taking steps to pull Morty ever closer to prevent him from going astray not in Rick's favor.
>>
>>91235710
Our Morty is special, like uniquely odd.

We already know he isn't as stupid as most and he has a rational hatred of his grandfather.

Our Rick seems to be drawn to him as well, for reasons unknown.
>>
>>91237946
No. You're a dick.
>>
>>91236027
I think Rick knew Morty didn't read the note on the gun, it was just to give Morty an excuse and ease Beth's worries.

I think that's specifically why Rick started ranting to Morty about the getting rid of the government and his dad when they were alone (along with Mulan mcnugget sauce) when they were alone?
>>
>>91237059
>REEEEEEEE I WANT JACKY! HOW DARE THEY MAKE ME WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!
>>
>>91235710
what if Morty is past Rick, and to keep Morty from becoming him he constantly puts him down.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.