[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in Bizarro /co/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15

File: 192414921591251.png (660KB, 739x406px) Image search: [Google]
192414921591251.png
660KB, 739x406px
Meanwhile, in Bizarro /co/...
>>
>>91233149
Can't believe those fucks at Cartoon Network made us watch the same Samurai Jack episode for four hours and we gotta wait another week for new Rick and Morty.
>>
I'm kinda disappointed that [as] decided to mess with the schedule but it's no big deal, I mean it's only a week, I can handle that.
Besides it's just a cartoon I should really just relax.
>>
You know, I really hated Gravity Falls while I was watching it, but looking back it was actually really good. Mabel was such a well developed character.
>>
Robot Jones is getting cancelled? Jeeze, those 7 seasons went by like nothing.
>>
>>91233210
The fuck is wrong with you? Come on! Two months, guys! I just woke up, I was really looking forward to it, we were gonna make it like a party night with some friends and pizza after a long day of work, and here we are with some edgelord kids show ruining my whole night! I expect CN to apologize, 'else I'm gonna cancel my subscription.
>>
When will the DCEU stop making good movies, lads?
>>
>>91233250
Shannon was best girl.
>>
The merge last night was the dumbest thing ever. FUCK /ck/!
>>
>>91233149
Even though Steven Universe is flawed, I can still acknowledge the good aspects of it and civilly discuss the show while also ignoring the culture surrounding it.
>>
>>91233347
Fucking moot ruining our shitposting-free board with his stupidity.

if only....
>>
>>91233312
Anyone looking forward to Iron Man 4? Though, it looks like they're gonna give all the screentime to Peter.
>Mary Jane
>Spider-Armor
>Crimson Dynamo seems to have more ties to Spidey
I mean really, just call it Spider-Man or something.
>>
>>91233383
But Mary Jane was introduced 5 movies ago, you fucking idi- Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you were a name-gentleman.
>>
>>91233347
I know! Why'd /mlp/ have to get paired up with /pol/ instead of rejoining us? We had so much fun in those old threads and they knew how to keep from flooding everything!

Ah well, least it was fun to watch /mlp/ and /pol/ realize just how incompatable they were and slooowly drift apart.
>>
>>91233448
Shit, is that bad? And here I was, thinking I was a valued member of the team...
>>
File: thesoundofamillionangrynerds.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
thesoundofamillionangrynerds.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
I am so pissed that they retconned 02. The ending was a work of art, for god's sake!
>>
>>91233149
Does anyone know when TTG airs next? I can't find it on CN's schedule for tomorrow. Are they doing ANOTHER JLA marathon?
>>
Samurai Jack sucks.
>>
Gotta give Marvel's PR department their props. They did an amazing job at WonderCon.
>>
>>91233713

>Still watching the shitty Digimon anime instead of the Pokemon one.
Enjoy your bland advertisement for the games with one-note characters who never develop, or have any depth to them. I mean Ash is way better then Tai in that he has actual depth and characterization.
>>
I'm glad we banded together to stop MLP;FiM from ever becoming a thing. Those documents obtained from the space pod showed us the warnings of another parallel Earth that was destroyed from the rampant house-human virus STD that propagated due to that show dominating the cultures of the world with ideas of "love" and "tolerance" and leading to house sex becoming the norm.

Very glad we niped that in the bud. I'm very happy of the monument in D.C. President McClain erected in /co/'s, specifically /co/'s, honor.

Now let us all bow in grace to our Lord and Master, Emperor Trump, whom in his wisdom rose to power after the shocking revelation and eradicated all the liberal traitors of the government and MAGA by imposing unto us moral from the Great One Himself.
>>
Steven Universe is the best western animation ever, CN did a really good job picking this one up
>>
>>91233149
I love comics and cartoons.
>>
File: gargle971405324.jpg (37KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
gargle971405324.jpg
37KB, 700x509px
me am want to taste vagina so good
>>
>>91233823
>>91233713
You can't really be mad they retconned 02 when they've reverted Tai and the others back every season. At least 09 is changing the artstyle up.
>>
>>91233485
but all that was true
>>
File: ST8tM[1].jpg (431KB, 1600x953px) Image search: [Google]
ST8tM[1].jpg
431KB, 1600x953px
Why didn't Adult Swim pick this up?!
>>
>>91234373
>falling for the "CN is reviving Adult Swim meme"
>>
>>91233204
oh my god
>>
>>91234195
This, THIS right here is why you fail. Your arguments take FOREVER and have no passion to them. If you're not willing to defend your argument with oomph, then your entire position will just unravel until there's nothing left.

Check, and, incidentally, Mate.
>>
>>91233823
It was so cool to see Ash develop into a well known and respected trainer, and U can't believe he actually caught them all!
>>
File: powerpuff-girls.0.0.jpg (95KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
powerpuff-girls.0.0.jpg
95KB, 1600x900px
Can we all agree that this was better than the original? I'm really glad they decided to go with a boys-and-girls style demographic. I'm no action cartoon fan, and I'm certainly no weeb, but they really did a good job with the fight scenes and making the Girls look strong, like when the attack that broke Bubbles' arm in the original did nothing here. Glad they removed Bellum, too, she was superfluous when the Mayor already existed. Dumb as a sack of rocks, too.
>>
>>91234195
God, how many times are the digidestined going to lose before they reach the dark masters? Why can't they just win for once?
>>
File: PlayerCharacters_zps06ccbaa3.png (674KB, 1024x562px) Image search: [Google]
PlayerCharacters_zps06ccbaa3.png
674KB, 1024x562px
>>91234627
I thought it was cool how they switched to a new protagonist every season. Ash is cool and it was nice to see him grow, but if there's anything /co/ knows it's nostalgia can't last forever, so I thought the contrast between him and Ethan in the Johto season was a real breath of fresh air. And let's be honest, we're ALL tired of Jonathan Joestar, so it was nice to see them not fall into Jojo's trap.
>>
>>91234730
How many Digimon do we have to catch now? 50 thousand? Jesus, how do they keep coming up with them?
>>
File: K49bLjbAdK-2.png (45KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
K49bLjbAdK-2.png
45KB, 300x250px
>>91234730
Fact is, over in Japan, animation's always been shackled. They don't seem to have the kind of freedom to do whatever they want like American cartoons do. And when they do try adult things it's usually just some fanservice comedy with a lot of sex for its own sake, not like our stuff.
>>
>>91234577
This is completely not reddit nor cringy. Glad I 'm living in this timeline.
>>
>>91234776
/a/ weeb pls go. Nobody gives a shit about your obscure anime shit.
>>
>>91234776
It's a shame the pokemon games suck though
>>
>>91234881
Well, fuck you, too.

>>91234856
You're just saying that! I don't even know what I'm doing with a lovely bunch like you.

Oh right, ya posted that Dexter pic in the Gennedyboys thread. I dunno, I used to be okay with my stuff being shared, but now I'm not so sure...
>>
>>91234994
Hey, not every game can be Call of Duty.
>>
Who else is really enjoying the new season of Dan Vs?
>>
God, the new netflix Voltron is shit.
I wish it was more like Korra than ATLA
>>
I love Nine Punch Man
>>
File: 1485774740804.jpg (274KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
1485774740804.jpg
274KB, 800x643px
>>91235258
Pidge is worst.
>>
>>91235225

All these seasons and Dan vs Canada has yet to be topped as the worst epsiode
>>
>>91235284
>12 chapters already went by.
>Still haven't gotten to his fifth.
>The anime pads out the punches even more.

How does anyone deal with this shit?
>>
>>91235258

Is the voltron general in bizzaro /co/ not a circle jerk?
>>
File: 2222.png (413KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
2222.png
413KB, 720x480px
>>91233149
>10+ years for new rick and morty
>fucking samurai jack takes it's time slot
>>
>>91235284
Look, I understand that sometimes there's some collusion between /a/ and /co/, and I know most people prefer the western shows on Toonami, but the general's still in /a/.

Still salty, those Jackals will watch the new Jack the whole 8 times. They should've just bumped Toonami down an hour. Jokes're supposed to be funny.
>>
I am glad that CN has a nice shedule, it's literally the best channel right now
>>
File: ash likes this.jpg (9KB, 261x173px) Image search: [Google]
ash likes this.jpg
9KB, 261x173px
>>91234627
Ash winning the Pokemon League was the best part! It was really intense, and I was surprised how close it was the entire time!
>>
>>91235424
See, you get it. We've all been had 'round here and I think it's time we put a stop to it. Shall I start a petition to cancel Jack? Those've been VERY effective.
>>
>>91235491
It's cool if you're an action cartoon fan, but they haven't been treating their comedy shows very well. Gumball, for example.
>>
>Adult Swim revealed they were going to make an animated series starring Mike Tyson that parodies old Hanna Barbara cartoons with Scooby-Doo being the core of it with the mystery solving part.

Holy fuck, that sounds fucking stupid. I'm glad it got canned.
>>
>>91235492
I still feel weird that Warner Brothers owns both Digimon and Yo-Kai Watch, and owns the rights to the fourth season of Pokemon.
>>
>>91235538
Literally who cares? Gumball sucks.
>>
>>91235492
Remember that episode where his pikachu evolved into a Raichu?
That one will always be my favorite.
>>
File: Black.png (429KB, 592x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Black.png
429KB, 592x1221px
>>91235492
Ash is cool, but Hilbert had the best season. LOVED Unova.
>Never left a plot thread dangling
>Awesome League Battle
Good stuff.
>>
>>91235492
Will the war between Team Rocket and Team Plasma ever be topped?
>>
>>91235712
So does Regular Show and that gets full showings all the time. Admittedly, this is more me being salty about barely getting to see TTG. Am I going to have to start torrenting? Like, I know that's taboo 'round these parts, but...
>>
>>91235857
Honestly, I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but, I don't like the new edgy tone that TTG is taking.
I liked the more comedic and lighthearted original.
>>
>>91235857
The have the episodes accessible on the website and DVDs and Blue-rays in stores. SUPPORT the industry, don't steal from it.
>>
>>91235907
While I disagree with your opinion, I understand your choice and respect you.
>>
>>91235907
Speaking of tone change, am I the only one seeing Adventure Time and Regular Show getting a little too lax in the story department?
>>
>>91235907
What's your fave ep? I personally loved "Return of Slade."
>Makes you think shitty edgelord villain is gonna come back from old show
>Psyke! We'd never do something that stupid!
>Whole rest of episode is tribute to all the adults watching who've thought this series was better than the original
>"C'mon, Beast Boy! Cartoons were ALWAYS cool! You're hating pre-emptively before you even see them!"
Dreamy.
>>
>>91233149

Damn. Season 16 of Megas XLR? Enough is enough. We get it. Everyone digs giant robots but at some point it has to end.

I'm still salty that Spongebob was cancelled after 2 seasons and Fairly Odd Parents is stuck in limbo. How can you still be on season 2 after all these years? Get it together Hartman. Quit pushing Danny Phantom so hard.
>>
>>91235323
I hate how the writers have been constantly sucking Lance's and Hunk's dicks. We it, they're badass mary sues who always save the day. Ugh.
I also hate how Allura doesnt do anything except pine over Lance.
>>
>>91236255
'Specially salty 'bout Spongebob being written off by Nick for tax purposes. Nick is worst.
>>
Honestly I'm going to drop Marvel unless they start swapping out their tired old characters with more diverse replacements. And they better fucking not try doing it by making any new characters.
>>
>>91235956
Excellent post, you neurotypical heterosexual.
>>
Ken Penders is the best ever, I can't believe he single handedly saved the Sonic Archie comics
>>
File: spongebob discontent.jpg (16KB, 276x196px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob discontent.jpg
16KB, 276x196px
>>91236255
There's not even any official Spongebob DVDs! Megas XLR has a ton of shitty ones with random mixes of episodes in them, but Spongebob can't even have a proper season 1 collection? Un-fucking-believable.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
>>91237185
Worst part: There never will be. Now that the show's been written off, they can't do anything with it. No DVDs, no iTunes, nothing. I know people complain about Disney XD, but at least talent CAN exist even if it doesn't right now, given Disney's movies have been firing on all cylinders lately with only one dud. On Nick, your talent is destroyed. Forever. After taunting the audience. It'd be like if they promised a favorite show airing at some point, then cancelling it for shit for no good reason other than unfunny jokes, pic unrelated
>>
>>91235504
Why'd they even revive it? I felt the original ending wrapped the series up perfectly.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.