[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i have to do to get fucked by a stacked qt goth girl, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8003.png (135KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8003.png
135KB, 500x740px
What do i have to do to get fucked by a stacked qt goth girl, /co/?
>>
>>91230406
Be 6'2"-6'4", ripped, medium-large frame, good BMI, good hairline, make at least 70k+ by the time you're 22+, good jawline, a six pack and an apartment of your own.
>>
>>91230406
Probably would start with meeting one and getting to know her, OP.
>>
>>91230406
Offer her drugs.
>>
>>91230406
Honestly. Go to a club with some friends and dance with some people. That's how I did it, and at the time I was 6' 2'' and weighed about 155-160 (freakishly skinny). You got this bro
>>
>>91230406
Find a goth scene. Even my small city of 200k has a good goth community. And be open minded, goth girls like open minded people.
>>
>>91230458
Kill yourself
>>91230901
Thanks man
>>
>>91231202
ANytime man. As weird as it sounds, when you interact with people think you're the shit. I'm not saying be cocky, but definitely be confident. If shit don't work out the first go, that's what the second is for. Also pick "theme" and stick. I go with dorky/funny/cute. I dress in sweaters, shirts, tie's, vests, blazers, and cardigans. I may not always be dressed for the occassion but god damn to I look good when dressed up. Also, wear very dark jeans or some pants (slacks or corduroy) to offset the top part of your wardrobe. Coordinate belt and shoes.
>>
>>91231202
>telling that anon to kill himself
Don't be upset dude, he gave you a legit answer.
>>
>>91230406
Go to Comic Con and be confident in yourself.
>>
>>91230406
>implying they exist
You're funny anon, real funny.
>>
>>91231478
I will add to this anon, goth communities are pretty accepting for the most part. There are the snobs like everywhere but don't care about them. Very likely someone will approach you and try to bring you into a group, do it. I brought many non goths to thr club and they got along great
>>
>>91230458
Well shit. 7/9, almost there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.