[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last non-SF game you played gets an Udon comic book. How is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Udon_Logo-Tumblr.jpg (29KB, 450x248px) Image search: [Google]
Udon_Logo-Tumblr.jpg
29KB, 450x248px
The last non-SF game you played gets an Udon comic book. How is it?
>>
>Breath of the Wild
Eh, could work, I guess? It has the benefit of having one of the best casts in any Zelda game, so there's that.
>>
>>91230327
>Wario World
I really have no idea
>>
>>91230327
>Viewtiful Joe
I would buy every fucking variant.
>>
>Fire Emblem Awakening
Yeah, that works
>>
>DOOM 2016
Rip and Tear but with kawaii asain girls
>>
>Star Wars Podracer Revenge

Hmm. And Udon Star Wars comic? Focused on racing and the politics and intrigue that surround it? With stories akin to movies like Rush and Days of Thunder?

I'm in.
>>
>Darkstalkers
They already did that. They cancelled it partway through.
>>
File: 1408822401140.png (460KB, 565x488px) Image search: [Google]
1408822401140.png
460KB, 565x488px
>Giana Sisters
Its exactly like the old Mario cartoon but all the jokes about pasta get changed to jokes about jewelry
>>
>>91230327
>King of Fighters
Similar to Street Fighter, I guess. There's also the inevitable Capcom Vs. SNK special limited series.

I'm guessing they'd do story arcs based on the different years. Not sure what they'd do with 98 and 2002, though.
>>
>Fate/Grand Order

no.
>>
>Paladins
It's alright.
>>
>Just Cause 2
I'd actually really like to see that. Udon do action pretty damn well, and a very colorful, crazy, over the top JC comic could be lots of fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.