[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancel Samurai Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1489269678815.jpg (204KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489269678815.jpg
204KB, 790x1200px
https://www.change.org/p/adult-swim-cancel-samurai-jack
>>
Well they need to take a hit anyway but thats too much
>>
cancel this fucking shit
>>
File: Feels bad man.png (11KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad man.png
11KB, 800x638px
>>91229676
Signed

Upvoted for visibility
>>
Rick and Morty fans really are the worst kind of people.
>>
>>91229676
>>91230138
>>91230381
"If I don't like it, no one can!"
>>
>>91229676 Or just give us the last remaining episodes to put this show to rest once and for all.

Because otherwise you'll have to deal with thousands of unsatisfied fans posting new dozens of new forums for months and years to come.

About more petitions to resurrect the show ...AGAIN.

Countless speculations about where the rest of season was gonna go?

And just as many deciphering story-lines and plots off synopses and clues of unreleased episodes.

Endless fan theories about how Jack might get back his sword, getting back to the past, etc., etc., ETC.!!!

You wouldn't want that, would you????
>>
>>91229676
but why?
>>
>>91229676
>just get rid off it entirely
Is he trying to sound like Dexter?
>>
I don't understand. Why? Is there some bullshit y'all need to explain?
>>
>>91230460
>>91229676
I mean it would only be a fraction of what it would be today, or if the show did get canceled, if properly resolved and people would move on feeling satisfied and endlessly talk about being blue-balled.
>>
There's only 7 episodes left, what a pointless petition.
>>
File: Red Skull Hypno-Vision.gif (595KB, 900x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Red Skull Hypno-Vision.gif
595KB, 900x1236px
That's some weapon's grade butthurt right there.
>>
>>91230573
Last night, instead of broadcasting the newest ep. of Samurai Jack, they showed the season premier of Rick and Morty. ULTIMATE ASS BLAST 2017 ensued.
>>
>>91230575
*and NOT endlessly talk about being blue-balled.
>>
>>91229676
Go
>>91230138
Eat
>>91230381
My
>>91230399
Ass
>>
>>91229676
They should cancel it because it's shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.