[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Lotus vs Red Lotus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Scenario 1: Team match
Scenario 2: Zaheer vs Iroh only
>>
going member by member
>I feel like Iroh vs Zaheer goes to Iroh
>Bumi is a better earthbender than Ghazan and Lavabending doesn't make up for that powegap
>Paku definately has the advantage with Ming Hua. He's more versatile and shows more direct power
>P'li and Jong Jong is harder to say. JJ is a better firebender but combustion bending is pretty OP, call it a tie.
>Did Awei demonstrate any real combat skills? I feel like he doesn't have too much impact here whereas I can still see Piando successfully catching a few member of the Red Lotus by surprise and still contributing to the battle

all in all edge is in favour of the White Lotus, by my reckoning
>>
white Lotus would fuck red lotus up boi
>>
>>91227497
How could Iroh counter suffocation?
>>
>>91226940
>Most powerful Masters of their respective elements, possible some of the most powerful benders to ever live
>ragtag group of commie rebels who already got captured and imprisoned by a bunch of the less powerful characters in the series, and then were beaten again

Gee, I dunno OP, hard to say
>>
I feel like Ming Hua and P'li are the only ones in with a shot here and primarily just because they can come out real aggressive. Iroh and Bumi fucking stomp their matches.
>>
>>91227574
Probably hit him with a lightning bolt in the minute or so it would take to kill him with suffocation
>>
>>91227170
>Bumi is a better earthbender than Ghazan and Lavabending doesn't make up for that powegap
I don't know, man. Bumi was easily the best Earthbender in his time, but Ghazan was capable of turning an entire structure into lava. He was pretty OP himself.
>>
>>91227660
Bumi can earth bend with a twitch of his eyebrow
>>
>>91227763
What does he do when Ghazan turns all the earth around him into lava?
>>
>>91227782
twitch his eyebrows rapidly to create more land for him to walk on
>>
>>91227823
Out of what?
>>
>>91227660
And Bumi can lift up that structure and send it flying at Ghazan

>>91227908
Out of the earth that sits underneath the lava
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.