[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

try to understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 300.jpg (35KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
I know a lot of you are angry your normal shows got moved, but keep in mind we've been waiting since OCTOBER 2015 for Rick and Morty to come back, it's kind of a big deal.
>>
then post your rick and morty threads in reddit where it belongs
>>
>>91225053
>b-but we've been waiting thirteen years for...
No. You've only waited a week since the last one. And you had to wait a year since it was supposed to premiere to begin with, don't forget. It's still happening, just. Be. Patient.
>>
>>91225053
Oh boy here we go... Let me save my fellow anons the trouble of wasting captchas on this thread.

>6 months
>13 years
Do the math.
>>
Rick and Morty is okay. Samurai Jack is excellent.
>>
>>91225082
/thread
>>
i'm not even much of a samurai Jack fan but they only had to wait 10 years instead of 1.5

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>91225104

Why don't you post a chicken little picture again, that joke's really funny.
>>
>>91225082
4chan is not a safespace
>>
>>91225104
>>91225122
stop getting baited by an idiot
>>
>>91225053
If you wanted Rick and Morty back, all you had to do was take an episode of Bojack Horseman, replace all the showbiz stuff with WHOOBA LOOBA DOOB DOOB LOOK AT THOSE VOMITING ALIENS LOL SO RANDOM, and push the pause button a lot so it sounds like people are stuttering every sentence.
>>
>>91225122
>>91225141

but Samurai Jack is weeboo shit that looks like the Flintstones
>>
Be like SU and understand people want to shit in your show because it triggers them. Who cares. It still is suppose to go in /co/ even if all the buttmad redditfags wanna complain.
>>
>>91225182
if you wanted samurai jack back all you had to do was watch literally any anime
>>
>>91225082
oh come on he's obviously baiting to get this to look like a reddit post.

/co/ is so fucking gullible
>>
>>91225199
>because it triggers them

What is this, Tumblr?
>>
>>91225197
I read that as "just like the Flintstones". Choked on my water and lost my shit.
>>
>>91225223
Sure seems like it half the time.
>>
>>91225214
>>
I'm sure this is a bait post but still.. how are people upset over this? It's just one week.
>>
>>91225231
I read your post and then I read
>but Samurai Jack is weeboo shit just like the Flintstones
and chuckled heavily. Thanks for the laughs.
>>
>>91225141
Given they already aired 3 episodes, they probably were intending going to take a one week break though. They just didn't bother to tell anyone about it.
>>
>>91225053
>I know a lot of you are angry your normal shows got moved,
Normal SHOW. Just one. Nobody gives a flying fuck about any of that other, "modern" claptrap.
>>
>>91225214
Notice how he didn't dispute anything I said about Wreck and Molesty. He knows it's just a Family Guy-tier meme show so now he's hiding behind "b-b-but anime!" excuses.
>>
>>91225268
What did you expect from a bunch of pissbaby nostalgia fags?
>>
>>91225346
>it's just a Family Guy-tier meme show

That's not true at all. At least Family Guy knows it's completely stupid. It doesn't try to be fake-deep like R&S does with its third-grade attempts at philosophy (Rick doesn't believe in God in one episode, then in another one he prays! LOL good writing!) and character development (starting from season two there must be at least one ham-fisted "MAYBE RICK IS A GOOD GUY AFTER ALL" moment per episode, preferably while a shitty pop song from the 90's plays.)

Family Guy is garbage but at least it's not pretending to be anything else.
>>
>>91225364
>17 HOURS IN PHOTOSHOP

Imagine caring so much about your 4chan cred that edit screenshots to protect it.
>>
>>91225104
You only had to wait 4 minutes between the first and second plaings of the episode, so yoru full of shit by any measure
>>
>>91225142
Waiting for it to be applicable. Funny thing about Chicken Little? It only works when someone says the sky is falling.
>>
File: M. Night Shaym-Aliens!.png (622KB, 958x790px) Image search: [Google]
M. Night Shaym-Aliens!.png
622KB, 958x790px
>>91225122
>October 2015-April 2017
>6 months
>>
>>91225443
Well Family Guy knows what it is
Far too many shows think they are "Deep and mature" because they show drugs and sex and cursing despite having shitty character and plot
>>
>>91225082
fpbp
>>
>>91225773

Far too many anons think they are "Deep and mature" because they think all things they don't like are devoid of substance.
>>
>>91225141
>had to wait
>implying Samurai Jack had a next season announcement in it's last episode
>Rick and Morty 2 literally ended with a stay tuned for season 3 bit

You didn't wait ten fucking years. You're show ended and you cried.
Then ten years later it came back.
>>
Last Samurai Jack episode was a week ago, not 10 years...
>>
>>91225583

It doesn't work ever you autist. Don't post that picture ever again.
>>
>>91225268
Thats what happens when you advertise for a show all week, then, right at the last minute, you instead air a new episode of another show entirely... and nothing else for a couple hours.
>>
>>91225913
Season 2 is completely unrelated to season 3 so far especially season 2's ending appart from he fact rick was in jail.
>>
>>91228033
this
I think people or maybe I'm speaking for myself are annoyed more at the fact that AS ran the same R&M episode over and over, for four hours straight more than anything else. Like they could've done a "Ha ha we bumped the timeslot around 30 minutes, here have a surprise new episode while other people wait for their shows!"
But nah they cancelled everything on the block to show the same thing on loop for four hours which is significantly less cool
>>
>>91229366
>"Ha ha we bumped the timeslot around 30 minutes, here have a surprise new episode while other people wait for their shows!"
Shit, imagine how much better that would've been.
>>
Honestly, if they just said theyre taking a break until April 8 I would have had no problems.
I would still had tuned into AS just to see if they did anything this year of show the room again or copped-out like last year, and I would have ended up staying to watch R+M and the dumb repeating commercials.
It's that they deliberately advertised that the next episode was going to be at the scheduled time is wrong
>>
>>91225082
FPBP, Jack was gone for 15 YEARS, Rick and Morty can manage to not bully it out of the way
>>
>>91225268
Jack fans are reddit. Jack is memes. Literally no one watches the show, check the Nielsons, its only maybe 5 people online who are talking non-stop about it
>>
This fucking show is trash OP, it wasnt even worth moving for Jack.
>>
The complaining about this might be one of the best examples of white nerd problems in a while.
>>
>>91225122
>SJ already came back 3 weeks ago and has had almost-consistent episode airings since then
>R&M just came back from a 16-month hiatus for just one episode, and won't come back for at least another 2 months

Do the math.
>>
>>91229764
>Nielsons
opinion discarded
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.