[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET THIS BAG OFF MY HEAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0089.jpg (83KB, 748x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
83KB, 748x749px
GET THIS BAG OFF MY HEAD
>>
Whatever happened to her?
>>
>>91224516
Nah, you look better like this.
>>
>>91224516
This episode is when I dropped the show honestly
>>
>>91226717
why?
>>
>>91226717
I can see that

first half of season 2 was rough
>>
>>91226728
Because the writers don't give a shit about the show so why should I? They could have made her an interesting character, she's the first other magical girl we've seen so far, but instead we get an unfunny autist who's constantly screaming and doing retarded autismo stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_1280_v2.png (617KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_1280_v2.png
617KB, 1280x719px
>>91226838
Dude, you're missing out.
>>
>>91226838
I mean, I agree it was a poor episode, but it gets better
>>
>>91224516
Bane?
>>
>>91226838
https://starbutterflyisautistic.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1486997657629.jpg (135KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
1486997657629.jpg
135KB, 512x411px
>>91227141
>This blog(and Star!)made me start considering the possibility of me being autistic again, and I feel kinda overwhelmed bc it's actually taken seriously and I might be getting diagnosed! I never thought ppl would believe me! Ty for giving me courage
Sharia law when?
>>
>>91226838
They could use her again. One or two lines in the episode and stuff from the handbook indicates that she's got PTSD from fighting monsters. I know they can't go too far with this, but it'll be interesting to see how far they could push it.
>>
>>91227141
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you
>>
>>91226838
I was really let down after expecting something cool with her and I thought this episode was weak as hell the day it aired. Then I saw a bit of it recently, after the end of the season, and found it pretty funny when I went in knowing it wasn't intended for lore or anything. I honestly think they came up with the design first to pretty much troll the fans, even conveniently placing mud over her cheeks so she'd appear that way in the opening and promos-- which might be poor form, but it worked.

Honestly, though, Season 2 as a whole lived up to my expectations and beyond. It's really a huge improvement over the first and got consistently better just an episode or two after the one in the OP.

also technically they do a lot of interesting things with the ACTUAL first other magical girl we see in the show
>>
>>91226838
I thought the point of the episode wasn't to expand the lore but to have Star see the flaws in someone she looked up to.
And riff on Sailor Moon being kind of a bad role model.
Mina tries to take over Earth when she's told it has no "leaders," and Usagi becomes the queen of some kind of idealized monarchy in the future.
>>
>>91224516
Nah, keep it on.

I'll grab a condom.
>>
>>91228204
You realize Star is still 100x stronger than you even if she can't see you, right creepy anon?
>>
>>91224516
Quit shilling this shit character.
>>
PUT THESE KIDS TO SLEEP
>>
>>91230226
>I better bump this thread from page 10 to talk about how much I dislike this
>>
>>91228234
>stop my penis can only get so erect.jpg
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.