[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>right now people are trying to watch Samurai Jack on their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>right now people are trying to watch Samurai Jack on their DVRs only to find out it recorded a faggot reddit show because it aired eight times with all kinds of arby's, mcdonalds, and smartphone advertisements

Where were you when Samurai Jack became a universal anti-reddit symbol?
>>
>Using DVRs
>Not just torrenting things if you wont watch them live
lmao
>>
>>91221846
Don't buy McDonalds, Or Arby's, Or Carl Jrs for awhile please

we can't let advertisers get away with this
>>
>>91221846
>>91221986
It's astonishing just how upset some of you guys are getting over this.
I'd understand if it was the first episode or the last episode, but this is just the middle of the road.
>>
>>91221846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuMPrBsibU
>>
>>91222088

I wouldn't even be mad if they didn't advertise the episode all week knowing damn well they were just going to do this shit instead.
>>
>>91222088
Samurai Jack fans had to beg their mommies to let them stay up to watch it, so now that it wasn't on they wasted their one day of the week to not be in bed by 9.

They can't watch it wednesday because they have school the next day.
>>
>>91222142

Also you have to add that this was all needless. Reddit and Memey could have simply aired six times instead of eight that way Toonami could have started on time. The extra hour of robbing timeslots didn't make the shitty April Fools Reddit and Memey spamming any less unfunny.
>>
>>91222195
>slurp slurp slurping that mcshitals advertisement up
>>
>>91222195
>They can't watch it wednesday because they have school the next day.

It's not coming on Wednesday. Episode 3 is.
>>
>>91221951
What would be the point in that?
Do you get a hard on for viruses and intrusive ads?
>>
>>91222241
Yeah it only said that because the schedule thought it was the new episode.
>>
File: Animation.gif (3MB, 450x437px) Image search: [Google]
Animation.gif
3MB, 450x437px
>>91221846
>mfw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.