[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard this character is /co/ related. Can anyone tell me who he is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: latest[2].png (305KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
305KB, 640x480px
I heard this character is /co/ related. Can anyone tell me who he is?
>>
>>91220291

That's The Bye Bye Man. You can't think of or say his name because then he's gonna come after you and
>>
>>91220291
He's some old meme. I call him Applejack or Candle Cove or stuff like that. Apparently something happens if you say his name that's bad, so I just never say his name. Seriously, how hard can that be?
>>
It's Candlejack from Freakazoid. In the show, he kidnaps people who accidentally say his name. There was a meme a few years back where people would abruptly end their posts after saying his name, but it's dead now.
>>
File: Candlejack.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Candlejack.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>91220362
Hello boys
>>
>>91220291
He is the Grand Magistrate Dragon. Light Bringer to the Fiery Cross.
>>
>>91220291
Oldest meme in the book. Apparently his name is Candle Jack, but why he's named that, I don
>>
>>91220362
I always thought that meme was stupid.
>>
>>91220291
Some dumb, shitty meme that should have died a fucking decade ago. He had some stupid fucking name.... Candlejack or some sh
>>
Candlejack memes in 2017? Doesn't work anymore, buddy. These times are over.
>>
So does he solve the captcha for you? It made sense in 2006 when this was a thing but now how does it post after you say candlejack because you sti
>>
>>91220493
These are all fucking Reddit newfags who pretend to be oldfags by spouting some epic me
>>
File: hqdefault (12).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (12).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>91220615
I'm gonna need more rope!
>>
>>91220399
>>91220820

Dubs don't lie. It is Candlejack!
>>
>>91220291
Ember McLain
>>
Well well, if it isn't...
>>
>>91220343
Oh hey, somewhat topical and relevant. Good post anon. They should have just named that awful horror movie candleja
>>
>>91223036
>ecade ago. He had some stupid fucking name.... No you dolt. First you have to say candlejack, THEN he kidnaps you you can't just end a post in the middle of saying candl
>>
File: u7c9Bog.gif (25KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
u7c9Bog.gif
25KB, 550x400px
Candlejack
>>
>>91220291
I know we're not supposed to say his name, but just this once, for the sake of answering the question, I'll do it...

Lord Moldybutt
>>
>>91220440
>>91220489
>>91220362

It's not even a meme. You "things" need to die, that is the premise of his whole character. Just stop breathing, it would be better this way.
>>
>>91223126
So if you don't say his name, in theory you're safe from being kidna
>>
>>91220399
Candlejack Candlejack Candleja
>>
its Samurai jack who everyone keeps complaining about
>>
>>91220291
What the hell was Candlejack's deal anyw
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.