[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which kind of dinner would you make for her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Hanazuki full body.png (71KB, 514x819px) Image search: [Google]
Hanazuki full body.png
71KB, 514x819px
Which kind of dinner would you make for her?
>>
Roasted hemka with chicken plant soup.
>>
New to /co/
Is this show good?
>>
>>91218209
It's good alright. New episodes only appear on the Full Moon once a month. The next nine episodes will air on April 11th I hope.
>>
File: Hana lick.webm (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hana lick.webm
281KB, 1280x720px
>>91218209
From episodes 1-9 yes, onwards is "meh"
>>
>>91218309
>>91218325
Sweet, thanks anons
>>
>>91218637
>>91218637
He lies. 10-19 is when shit gets fun and interesting
>>
File: Traumatized.png (339KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Traumatized.png
339KB, 1024x576px
>>91218933
Yeah, I don't know why people don't like the newest episodes. That's when the plot starts to come to the forefront.
>>
>>91219370
I love that episode where they talk about panic attacks.
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (32KB, 550x357px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
32KB, 550x357px
>>91219370
the first batch made me pleasantly look forward to the next one
the second batch made me HYPED for the next one
>>
File: Han and Kia lewd.png (318KB, 1000x2375px) Image search: [Google]
Han and Kia lewd.png
318KB, 1000x2375px
>>
>>91218325
1-9 were just as meh, but we expected the second act 10-19 to build on the first act and deliver.
The show never picked up speed. The third act is going to be like watching new South Park. All that build up and for nothing, no real content and no real development like a moonflower team, explanations for how the trees work, the treasure, who is Little Dreamer and are there more like him? Is everything just a dream world and can we get more space adventure? Is Chicken Plant finally going to die a horrible death like she deserves and get 20 episodes free of her bullshit?

The first batch was happy and only carried hints of all the characters being assholes with a good heart.
The second batch was negative. Some of the characters turned out to be real assholes and idiots, like Kiazuki and the hemkas stealing all the treasures. I've never seen negative character development before. Except for that 1 episode in Justice League when Flash dies and Superman kills Lex Luthor.
>>
>>91219878
Holy shit... this isn't normal autism... it's advanced autism
>>
File: Hugging 'zukis.jpg (55KB, 717x528px) Image search: [Google]
Hugging 'zukis.jpg
55KB, 717x528px
>>91219731
That's not how Moonflowers should fraternize.
>>
>>91218102
Nothing of value would be lost in that meal.
>>
>>91220114
low functioning
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.