[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did these Assholes need to kill him anyway? and why not sooner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thumbnail_267549017116827057.jpg (51KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_267549017116827057.jpg
51KB, 400x300px
Why did these Assholes need to kill him anyway? and why not sooner?
>>
i am soooo hyped for the next episones
>>
>>91214514
Because they're a bunch of pussies, but even a complete pu uhh ssy has its limits
>>
I was surprised that they hadn't heard about the capture. Get your shit together Ricks. That way it'll all be in one place when it gets wrecked.
>>
>>91214514
Imprisoned Rick needed to be punished but handing his brain to the enemy isn't a good idea.

Idk why they wouldn't foresee that he'd be going through the Inception treatment
>>
File: one badass pickle.png (569KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
one badass pickle.png
569KB, 774x1032px
>>91214532
me 2 anon!
>>
What, do you need some crib notes? They spelled it out very clearly: they tried to kill him because they couldn't risk any of the sensitive information he knew getting into enemy hands.

>>91214549
>Idk why they wouldn't foresee that he'd be going through the Inception treatment
They didn't know he was captured until Summer told them. Before they detected a portal gun being stolen and smashed by a non-Rick, they had no idea anything happened.
>>
>>91214545
there is no way for anyone to actually have their shit together in a many-worlds cosmology with effortless/free world-hopping. that's the one true 'lesson' or 'meaning' of the show, that it keeps hammering the audience over the head with.
>>
>>91214514
shitty writing that's why
>>
>>91214514
Does the galactic federation span all over the multiverse?
>>
>>91215039
no
but ur mum does
>>
>>91214514
to hide information from the galactic federation even if that means taking out one of themselves. He was also considered not to be apart of the counsel of rick so they probably couldn't care less.
>>
>>91215039
the way (the) ricks world-sifting tech works seems to make them a constant feature for him/them, but the federation itself doesn't seem to have any world-hopping ability. or, technically they do, because INFINITY, but we're not seeing such world-hopper collisions as an element of the show.
>>
>>91214514
Because MC Rick has plot armor.
>>
>>91214514
>and why not sooner?
killing Ricks for no reason sets bad precedent
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.