[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix's Punisher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 74C_dOG_o30.jpg (82KB, 591x854px) Image search: [Google]
74C_dOG_o30.jpg
82KB, 591x854px
What do you think about it, /co/
>>
>>91212453
Probably the only Netflix thing I'll watch since those 5 episodes of Jessica Jones.
>>
to be frank i want more frank
and baracuda
>>
>>91212453
Since I'm not a school shooter I don't care about Punisher.
>>
>>91212534
Frank's cool as long as the writer understands that he's not a hero.
>>
>>91212453
lack of hair and punisher symbol in the photos get my hopes up for this series, first part of the DD was great
>>
>>91212453
Just imagine a one hour, zero dialogue, single cut episode of Frank gearing up, driving down to a location and going full operator.

I doubt we'd get it over drama and plots, but if they really wanted to immerse the viewer into the character that'd be the way.
>>
>>91212453
I sure am excited for a watered-down version of MAX that goes to shit halfway through
>>
>>91212569
That's entirely that anons problem. He's an moralfag loving homo, the same guys who've always hated the Punisher and all anti-heroes or characters who don't fit into their childish view of morality and heroism
>>
>No Russian or Baraccuda because they'd be "problematic"

I hate it.
>>
>There will be at least one Claire 'Killing is bad m'kay' Temple episode
>>
File: 61pAEfZDr8L.jpg (66KB, 322x500px) Image search: [Google]
61pAEfZDr8L.jpg
66KB, 322x500px
I'll check it out. I'm not all that fond of Frank being bogged down by character drama, sometimes you just a "plot driven" yarn.
>>
>>91213604
>their childish view of morality and heroism
This way lies the path of fedora.
Good is good and evil is evil and either the ends justify the means or they don't hey you wanna fight about it?
Which doesn't really even matter because frank is the first to tell you no matter how necessary he is, he's still a monster. Capes and normies see the skull and think frank has made some kind of banner for others to follow but thats not what the punisher skull is. Is a sign that says "I'm fucked up. I'm coming to fuck you up and I don't care if I die doing it."
>>
>>91213634
As much as I want to fuck Rosario Dawson, I hate her in dd and lc.
>>
I'd really like for it to be episodic, extremely graphic and violent, like TV-MA or whatever the Netflix equivalent to a hard R rating is.

Get the guy who directed Dirty Laundry to do it.

Just a collection of tales of the Punisher. Maybe an overarching plot connecting them that pays off in a two-part finale but the rest of them are self-contained.

I just want them to do something different than the same HBO style Daredevil clones the Netflix shows have been.
>>
File: Typical Hanzo Player.gif (867KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Hanzo Player.gif
867KB, 500x221px
>>91213634
How would Frank react to the Emperor's speech about having to kill sometimes:

https://youtu.be/rjzCOS9WyoI?t=66
>>
>>91214296
I didn't mind her in Luke Cage or even JJ, but Jesus she was so fucking annoying in everything else.
>>
>>91215125
You talking about Adi Shakir? That guy's fucking cursed, he does good work, but he can never get a job to stick to him.
>>
>>91213934
> i don't care if I die doing it
>and I probibly wont.
>>
>>91212534
Is it necessary to be a school shooter to like the Punisher and agree as he thinks?
>>
>>91213620
>problematic
Why?
>>
>>91212453
He still doesn't have the right hair.
>>
>>91215423
I luke his jarhead haircut
>>
>>91213558
That is much too daring for anything like that, but I would totally dig it.
You could have dialogue from the radio and maybe some mooks he's spying on before capping them.
>>
>>91215400
Yes
>>
>>91212569
You know what group of people I wish understood that Frank isn't supposed to be a hero?

The fuzz. I see Blue Line flag patterns inside the punisher logo as private vehicle decals in certain uptick in my area, in another state a local PD tried to put punisher logos on their cars.

Moralfaggotry or no, that is literally not okay. That is advertising and celebrating the suspension of a justice system and championing rule of violence, fear, and brutality.
>>
>>91216184
Cops deserve the right to kill
>>
File: 4797912-4972149248-uploa.jpg (93KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
4797912-4972149248-uploa.jpg
93KB, 610x458px
>>91215423

I don't think Jon could pull off this hairstyle. As long as he's dressed in black with a white skull on his chest I'll be satisfied
>>
>>91216184
Big deal, those are people who adopted a character they think they understand but don't, stupid people tend to do that

Just like neo nazis who think Slayer represents them because they reference WWII and one of the members is bald and pale

People in the police force and military think Punisher is their symbol of psychopathy and malevolence toward other people, they couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>91213604
Punisher's morality system is about as simplistic and childish as it can get.
>>
>>91213558
Imagine a one hour pilot where we never clearly see Frank, just his shadow and fame terrifiyng perps, dividing police forces and citizen, being presented like a hurricane in the news and generally acting like a dark force of nature.
>>
File: punisher_49_021.jpg (595KB, 1280x2022px) Image search: [Google]
punisher_49_021.jpg
595KB, 1280x2022px
Do we have any idea when the show is coming?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.