[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carl Foutley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4152.jpg (18KB, 195x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4152.jpg
18KB, 195x240px
Am I the only person in the world with a doll of him from 2004?
>>
File: IMG_4151.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4151.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I made this.
>>
File: IMG_4153.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4153.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Was so desperate to have one.
>>
Decapitated a Joe doll from Blues Clues, then sculpted a Carl head and glued it onto a pencil I had sticking down into his body as a neck.
>>
Used yarn for hair and painted eyes and teeth.
>>
Now he's like a new albatross because I feel stuck with a doll I can't just throw away, yet nobody remembers the Ginger show, let alone her brother Carl. Shit!!! What should I do?
>>
I wish someone wanted him but there just isn't a whole lot of demand for a makeshift doll of Carl Foutley. Even the name is stupid and made up.
>>
File: IMG_4154.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4154.png
2MB, 1136x640px
He was based on my Rugrats dolls from 1997.
>>
There really isn't as much interest in dolls in general as there was when I was a kid. :(
>>
I'll never understand this, but little girls today stop playing with dolls younger than they used to and are happy with a much smaller variety of them (like 100% girl dolls instead of 80%) while they still do.
>>
It sucks when you have a bunch of dolls that no one wants in your mid 30s. I will never have any kids, let alone daughters, due to an operation last year. I just wish some angel people would come along and want a bunch of my dolls and shit.
>>
Never imagined a day when I would have such thoughts.
>>
That Rugrats shit was all the rage 20 years ago, but now nobody knows what it is. Used to see it everywhere in every store, selling out of this or that character to the dismay of kids all over the world. Now you can't give it away if you still have it in perfect condition. Shit! Why the F didn't someone tell me it would be like this one day?
>>
>>91212626
It's just a bit too low quality (the parting in the hair for instance.) Not very likely to sell, with all due respect. Probably best to just throw it away if you don't want it, op. If it means something to you, I guess you could keep it. Just make sure it actually does mean something and that you're not just treading hoarder territory. Feel better, op.
>>
go to bed anon
>>
It's cute anon
>>
This is a strange thread but I like it

Refreshing in its sincerity and vulnerability

>Hey Carl? This is what my voice would sound like if we were underwater
>>
>>91212527
hold on to those I just saw a catdog hotdog pillow sell for $2.5k
>>
>>91212527
>Kimi
>1997

You're a few years late
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.