[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11

File: 1262854058388.jpg (43KB, 539x404px) Image search: [Google]
1262854058388.jpg
43KB, 539x404px
ha
>>
>>91211978
it doesn't matter joker, nothing matter
>>
>>91211978
Loved this design personally, but apparently /co/ hates it
>>
File: What the heck I'll laugh anyway.gif (560KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
What the heck I'll laugh anyway.gif
560KB, 480x320px
>>91212991
Then /co/ has certified shit taste. The RotJ flashback/JLA design is the best animated Joker design, followed by Batman TAS, followed by shit, and then Batman Superman Adventures, and then everything else.
>>
>>91212991
No, this is the approved version, a great meeting point between the hard-to-keep-on-model TAS version and the far too pointy and weirdly colored Adventures version.

As far as I'm concerned, it's THE Joker.
>>
>>91213052
I agree, but /co/ prefers btas one above all else for some reason.
>>
>>91213457
Well, that's on them. Like the post above yours, I think OP's version found a happy medium between the charm of TAS and the sharper, simplified B&S version. The problem with this version was that they simplified it too much. It was dull and drab and off putting. I have no idea who thought doing away with *all* detail was a good idea.
>>
>>91213457
It's a simple matter of out of all the DCAU designs that one was first. So every other design of Joker in that universe is "not muh"
>>
File: Joker_(The_Batman).jpg (38KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_(The_Batman).jpg
38KB, 1024x767px
REAL NIGGA JOKA COMIN THRU
>>
>>91213547

Everyone likes to hate on The Batman's designs, but I really liked them.
>>
>>91213540
Those older designs were based off Fleischer's Superman shorts, which had a look designed for theater cartoons. The Superman designs were just intended to be for that show. They only needed Bat designs for the crossover special and just decided to do new Batman eps after that to back with Supes's episodes.
>>
File: 2014784-returnjoker2.jpg (19KB, 350x222px) Image search: [Google]
2014784-returnjoker2.jpg
19KB, 350x222px
>>91213540
That's weird, because I have a massive nostalgia boner for BTAS, I grew up watching it in the 90s, but I still like the RotJ flashback design the most. It had all the charm of the original and the simplified shape made it pop better.

The only thing the RotJ flashback was missing was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83ajlhY94U0

If I'd have heard this during that flashback I'd probably have wadded in my draws right then and there.

Best Joker death, too. Easily. "That's not funny" as his last words? Come on, that's perfect. The whole thing felt like a culmination of what I loved in BTAS. RotJ doesn't get enough love.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlAKDJzAkyg
>>
>>91213597
Can't argue with you there. Also loved how Terry tore the Joker apart in their battle. Really puts his obsession with Batsy in perspective, especially after he had so broken him earlier in the film.
>"You make me laugh. But only because I think you're pathetic."
>>
>>91213681
I liked the contrast between Joker fighting like Robin at first, and then when Terry pissed him off, Joker started fighting like the Joker.

It was intense and even a little chilling when Joker stopped bothering with Drake's martial arts and became even more dangerous. It was when he stopped playing around with Bat-Fu that he damn near killed Terry outright. That's the part I loved the most about that scene. Joker didn't need Robin's skills. The Joker was always a monster. Hamill's delivery also got pretty creepy when Joker started strangling Terry.
>>
>>91213547
Patrician joker, shitty series.Why must life be nothing but suffering?
>>
Why doesn't Batman just rape the Joker?
>>
File: facepalmbatman.jpg (78KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
facepalmbatman.jpg
78KB, 200x260px
>>91214482
Go to sleep, Jim, you're drunk.
>>
File: 1484554406812.gif (348KB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
1484554406812.gif
348KB, 240x155px
>>91214482
ang on a tic, you might be on to something
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE CLOWN IN THIS SERIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIBle_ObBs
>>
>>91211978
"I started to peel back the layers of the boy's mind. Oh, he put up a good fight, you'd be proud of him, but eventually the shocks and serums took their toll, and he started to tell me such secrets! Secrets that are mine alone to know... Bruce. It's true, I know everything. But like the boy who peeks at his Christmas presents, I was sorely disappointed. Beneath the stern and scowls, you're just a boy playing dress-up, crying out for Mommy and Daddy. It'd be funny, if it weren't so pathetic.

"... Ahh, what the hell, I'll laugh anyway! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
>>
>>91215767
Any bad guy with a sinister accordion theme is A-OK in my book.
>>
>>91213988
Because people with shit taste deserve all the suffering they get.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.