[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>whoops lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>whoops lol
>>
>>91207240
"Did I lock my door when I left home this morning?"
>>
You'd think that the fact that the chair was lead lined would have tipped him offf to something being wrong
>>
>>91207410
right?
>>
>>91207253

To be fair to Henry, I'd bet money that he's the only thing in that shot that isn't digital.

Just imagine getting to set and it's nothing but a giant green screen and then Snyder says to you

"Ok Henry, for this scene everything just blew up and a bunch of people died. You need to look very sad and upset even though there's nothing around you to react to. Ready? Action!"

Kind of hard to put yourself into the moment as an actor, I'd imagine.
>>
>>91207253
Kek
>>
>>91207410
nah, since its the only thing he can't see in the room, it's not suspicious or anything
>>
>>91207410
He isn't in fucking scan mode 24fucking7 retard.
>>
>>91207607
even if he did or didn't scan, that's not the problem. Its that Lex is so fucking retarded that he thinks lead lining the chair would lead to it not being suspicious
>>
>>91207240
"Where did I place my wallet? I can't seem to find it."

>>91207536
You're joking but this is literally probably exactly what happened.
>>
>>91207240
>anti-DCEU thread
>perfectly fine
>anything criticizing MCU
>instantly deleted
Huh. Really makes you think.
>>
File: fuckingdisney_0.jpg (234KB, 949x851px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdisney_0.jpg
234KB, 949x851px
>>91207808
The "raimi Spiderman is kino, the MCU sucks" thread lasted for two days. It's true but still
>>
>>91207410
An open jar of urine should have tipped him off, too.

>hey, someone piss im here? Jesus...
>>
>>91207922
>yfw Samurai Jack is in this scene
>>
File: 1490991427883.jpg (64KB, 539x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490991427883.jpg
64KB, 539x501px
>>91207240
>I can't believe I lead this happen
>>
>>91207240
"It smells like pee and dead cripple in here."
>>
>oh jeez, is that guy really showing his dick in public?
>>
>>91207449
>>91207607
>>91207643
>>91207410
First off it being led lined wouldnt be suspicious, idk why anyone would assume that. He has no connection to Lex at all that anyone knows about.

Also https://youtu.be/xth5vRq_v-g?t=104

He flat out says he blames himself for not looking for it. He just simply wasnt looking because he believed the best of everyone and had no reason to be suspicious, and he blames himself for that.
>>
>>91208534
>He thinks it was real piss

It was obviously Peach Tea that Lex was using to fuck with the Senator by using the last words she said to him against her. What she thinks is her act of rebellion against Lex, the court hearing (peach tea) is actually exactly what Lex wanted and was part of his plan (piss).
>>
>>91208780
You can't tell me that
>>
>>91207536
>I'd bet money that he's the only thing in that shot that isn't digital.
>being surrounded by nothing but fire
You don't fucking say?
>>
>>91207922
That Spider-Man game in the bottom looks a'ight.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.