[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bob and George turns 17 today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: drunk.png (2KB, 128x180px) Image search: [Google]
drunk.png
2KB, 128x180px
is she legal where you live?
http://www.bobandgeorge.com/
>>
>>91206904
Oh, man.

The memories!
>>
>>91206904
>http://www.bobandgeorge.com/
This was the very first webcomic I have ever read.
>>
>>91206904
Yes., it was the first webcomic that i started following regularly, even though it wasn't that good in hindsight it was still a fun ride.

And the Sprite Webcomic fad is basically over anyway, so the "damage" caused has been dealt with.
>>
>>91206904
I never got to play any of the megaman games until after I had started reading this strip. It really effected the way I played them, mostly because I was under the impression that some of the original characters from the strip where actually in the games and I was confused when they never showed up.
>>
Holy shit, this. I started with this and Sluggy Freelance, I miss those days.
>>
>>91206904
and he didn't do shit for it, like always. dont know why he even bothers still hosting it
>>
>>91211869
The Copyright says 2000 to 2015
>>
File: Spidersuffer.jpg (127KB, 248x616px) Image search: [Google]
Spidersuffer.jpg
127KB, 248x616px
>Dave never reached Mega Man 7.
>>
Have you reread it lately? It does not hold up.
>>
File: Ludicolo.png (853KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Ludicolo.png
853KB, 800x624px
I liked the side comics that were made by the other people more. The Karnak Hates Everything Show had me laughing the hardest out of everything on that site. He's also the one that made the Ludicolo comic.

Metroid Third Derivative was also great, and actually came up with some plot devices that were used in Metroid Prime 3 before that game ever came out.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>tfw having shitty AOL dial up connection and waiting 5-10 minutes for a shitty 4 panel sprite comic to fully load on screen
ahh sweet youth.
Speaking of sprite comics, anyone member the all the old sprite/web comics that used to be on the old Nsider forums.
>Am I the only one who even remembers Nsider?
>Even the Fanfiction was funny
>>
>>91212296
Karnak's side stories were fucking hilarious. I need to recheck some of those, thanks for reminding me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.