[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all the most masculine characters gain strength with nudity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>>
>>91201685
So you are telling me you don't become stronger when you are naked?

What's wrong with you? It's basic human biology
>>
>>91201685
It's harnessing the ancient power of manservice.
>>
>>91201729
This. Clothes both weigh us down and contain man's inherent savagery. Clothes is both symbolically and spiritually representative of the shackles of civility, and while civility is important for conducting oneself as a productive member of society, it takes away the animalistic rage that we keep buried down deep inside.

Get rid of the clothes, and that let's man bring forth the animal within and along with that comes a drastic increase in strength as we are no longer being held back. We go from builders to destroyers, just like our ancestors at the dawn of man.
>>
File: 1469745994800.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469745994800.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>91201685
>No Hulk
>>
you never take off all your clothing to take a dump?
>>
>>91201685
They don't gain strength; the enemy simply weakens from exposure to their overwhelming masculinity. Unconstrained by clothing, it batters their enemies into submission, as they know that there is no way they can best it.
>>
>>91201685
It's suppose to show off how strong they are. Same reason super heros like superman have overly tight tights. Nothing's tougher looking than huge muscles after all, except weapons.
>>
>>91201901
This is correct, and is the reason why you had to compete naked in the Olympics in ancient Greece.
>>
File: bro.jpg (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
7KB, 240x210px
Why do all the most feminine characters gain strength with nudity?
>>
>>91201948
You ever shit so hard your clothes spontaneously combust?
>>
>>91202040

> implying it wasn't an excuse to look at hot naked dudes
>>
>>91201685
>Conan: "That's my secret, I'm always naked"
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 460x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 460x340px
Modern clothes are dont provide protection.
Back in the day were everyone wore tunics it was better, you could have some armor under the tunic and no one would notice
>>
>>91201685
Because the matriarchy
>>
File: equality.png (41KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
equality.png
41KB, 700x400px
>>91201685
MALE POWER FANTASY, no one can possibly find that sexy!!
>>
File: brock1.jpg (102KB, 269x313px) Image search: [Google]
brock1.jpg
102KB, 269x313px
>>91201729
This.
>>
>>91202821

Only Jack and Kirk are meant to be sexy, anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.