[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he wanted, he can be a threat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Lucifer16.jpg (631KB, 1230x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer16.jpg
631KB, 1230x1920px
If he wanted, he can be a threat?
>>
Of course.

Just Michael and (later) Elaine were as powerful as Lucifer.
>>
>>91198997
I don't know almost nothing for these biblical-like characters.
>>
>>91199033
He's a reality warper essentially. Mostly likes to burn shit.
>>
>>91198928
Satan literally means "Adversary".

I think the clue is in the name.
>>
There are not too many obvious "feats" in his solo series because it was not about him punching or blowing stuff up the entire time, but there are a couple of moments. In old school pre-flashpoint, he was one of the highest beings in the DC universe.

This is one of the "examples" of durability though
1/2
>>
>>91200652
For context, his brother Michael technically has more "strength" than him, but that is because Michael contains demiurgic power from the Presence (God). This allows him to be able to create things.

Michael had been imprisoned and tortured in a pocket dimension, and him actually dying would release the power of creation. Through an elaborate keikaku, Lucifer gained a passage into the Void, and then used the Void to safely detonate Michael, releasing the power of creation (the big bang), and tanked it
>>
>>91200694
And now Lucifer had his own creation to play with
>>
>>91200719
In my head cannon the story ended here
>>
>>91198928
Not really no. Fag just got evicted from his own bar last issue.
>>
>>91202153
And yet it went on for another 57 issues.
It is certainly more optimistic than how it actually ended.

My personal headcanon is that the unlabeled earth on Morrison's Multiverse map that is connected to Heaven is this universe, but in reality I don't think Morrison read this series
>>
>>91202171

Do you think comic writer watches the show?
>>
>>91202267
I think it's fucking obvious he went outside yahweh's creation so outside the fucking multiverse where concepts of space or even time doesn't exist.
>>
File: t1hzjkljs0oy.jpg (861KB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
t1hzjkljs0oy.jpg
861KB, 1800x2767px
>>91203230
Apparently you don't read comics.
>>
>>91202267
>It is certainly more optimistic than...
Hmm I dunno if that's true. We can practically feel Lucifer's disillusionment towards escaping predetermineation before he even asked Michael To join him.
>>
>>91198928

samael and michael are equal (but different) and second only to the presence. its been stated to be that way numerous times

even the endless (excluding death obviously) are scared of samael
>>
>>91203590
>CEO: God
>Admin: Sam & Mich
>Mods: Endless
>Janitors: gods & angels
>>
>>91203925

i do wish spectre stopped jobbing every time he shows up and is shown to be as powerful as he 'should' be. considering hes the other aspect of the presence, wrath, along with samael and michael being will and power.
>>
>>91203363

what the blazes?
>>
Where is Metatron, son of man?
>>
File: metatron.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
metatron.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>91204397
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.