[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gogo bomango

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Delicious
>>
Odd that she's starting out the reboot with improved table manners.
>>
This first interaction should have been sexier.
>>
>>91198571
How so?
>>
So did they ever fuck or not?
>>
>>91200316
Only in the mouth.
>>
those are supposed to be blackberry brownies right? Why are those unpopular, that sounds pretty tasty; cooked fudge and berries
>>
>>91203163
I can understand why it wouldn't be popular, the sharpness of the blackberries contrasts in a really weird way with the smoothness of the chocolate, and the texture would be odd as well, especially if it had any of the dried seed parts of the berries in.
I'd give it a try at least.
>>
>>91198394
Is he hosting this shit on his own website yet?
>>
>>91203305
>his own website
ANY DAY NOW
>>
I missed a page or two between this and Andy talking to whatsherface with the personal font.
>>
File: I''m taking your stapler too.jpg (103KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
I''m taking your stapler too.jpg
103KB, 1200x675px
>>91198394
Yeah, I'mma have to raise a few concerns.

This could have been done a little more organically and with more silent exposition.

Why was Gogo hiding if she was going to just come out anyway, and why so urgently? It's not like she hasn't eaten less than fresh or hygienic food before without care. Four minutes in the trash while Andy walks off would be nothing.

What could have happened here is the blue wombat thing, Hamlet or whatever, could have came out just as Andy was about to leave, being the impulsive one and all.
He sees it and is puzzled what kind of animal it is since it doesn't look like anything local. Gets closer to look for a collar or zoo tag, and then Gogo who was watching all this comes out menacingly thinking Andy's trying to hurt MC Hammer. Hamtaro then crawls up Andy and brushes against his cheek showing Gogo Andy's hamless, I mean harmless.

Andy asks if it's her pet, if she needs help bla bla while Richard Hammond offers Gogo some of the fudge it's still holding. Gogo reaches for that, but Andy thinks she's going to squash his head like ripe fruit and flinches. She takes the fudge and her pet monkey thing crawls up her arm onto her shoulders.

What we establish through this mostly silent back and forth is that Andy's concerned for others even when in front of strange things that could harm him, Blue's Clues is Gogo's current only friend and calming influence who she'll protect even at the risk of exposing herself, Gogo due to a harsh background assumes everyone else is a threat despite her own threatening appearance and lastly Andy makes Gogo regret and reflect on that when she sees his fear and realizes she almost hurt someone who was just trying to help her and her friend.'

Yeah, if you could just keep that sort of thing in mind, vanheist, that'd be great.
>>
>>91198394
Link to the page? I missed a few.
>>
File: 1477017627378.jpg (17KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1477017627378.jpg
17KB, 255x255px
>>91205363
>Hamlet
>MC Hammer
>Hamtaro
>Richard Hammond
>Blue's Clues
Legitimately made me laugh out loud. You sir are amazing and I hope you have a good rest of your day.
>>
File: 1463833503933.jpg (104KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1463833503933.jpg
104KB, 720x576px
>>91203305
>his own website

I want to be free of DA
>>
> 40 pages to build up to fucking nothing

yes this is clearly superior to what we had before

also andy smokes now and there are newsuperfluous mysterious/bitchy side characters

mmmm drama tag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.