[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peter David is begging you to pay his taxes for him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 16

File: 6.14.14PeterDavidByLuigiNovi4.jpg (12KB, 220x166px) Image search: [Google]
6.14.14PeterDavidByLuigiNovi4.jpg
12KB, 220x166px
Uh-oh, looks like Peter David's lifestyle is finally being ruined by another crossover being thrust upon him: this time a crossover with something called REALITY!

http://www.peterdavid.net/2017/03/31/i-am-in-desperate-trouble/

Now who wants to go through and find out how many times he ever complained about how everyone should pay "their fair share", meanwhile he's been paying NOTHING.

What a blowhard. I haven't liked his writing in twenty years.

Todd McFarlane ftw
>>
File: 1453240555958.jpg (57KB, 319x447px) Image search: [Google]
1453240555958.jpg
57KB, 319x447px
> I swung by the nearest ATM to withdraw some cash and was astounded to see that half the money in my account was gone. Why was it gone? Because my then wife withdrew it in order to pay for a divorce lawyer, which was how I found out my marriage was dissolving

Well, that sounds awful.
>>
First the stroke, now this? The gypsy curse continues
>>
>>91190457

Jesus what a bitch
>>
>>91190457
Is Peter David now /co/ Brendan Fraiser?
>>
Those Gypsy curses don't fuck around.
>>
>>91190457
Someone shoop the JUST crown on him

poor guy
>>
>>91190457
Bitches, man. Not even once.
>>
>>91190421
McFarlane names characters after real people and then actually tries to defend himself when they sue for defamation

he actually sued his own employee after whom Spawn's 'real' identity is named for writing a cash-in book that probably four people bought

and then there's the whole Miracleman and Angela thing, which just puts the lie to any claims that he's pro creator rights, which has been his whole deal since like 1991

don't be bringing up McFarlane as a paragon of virtue
>>
>>91190457
Shared account, and she only took half.

Not the best way to find out but she's sticking to the law there.

>>91190520
lol'd
>>
>>91191053
If OP was trying to say "FTW" with someone PAD hates the right Image man would have been Larsen
>>
>>91191072
It's legal but seems like a dick move. Unless he's abusive or something there's no need to not just come to him and say that you want to separate and THEN take the money within a reasonable timetable. She's an adult. How can she not think about the fact that it might fuck up his personal budget to be caught unaware like that?
>>
Never get married to american women, boys.
>>
>>91191374
>never get married
FTFY
>>
>>91190457
>women
>>
>>91190421
Sell your house
>>
>>91190457
>>91190464
The divorce he's talking about happened in the 90's, Slowpokes.
>>
>>91191540
We don't keep up with your waifu so you have the pleasure of informing us, lazybones~
>>
>>91190421
But Todd's a massive cunt who was only able to become successful becuase he was more dishonest, willing to fuck people over and not a complete idiot like the rest of Image. I wonder how much PAD regrets giving him his start.
>>
I'd feel bad, but Peter David should've called favors years earlier to make sure these taxes were paid. Space Cases came out in 1996, so he had two decades to deal with his taxes.
>>
>>91191947
Like shit, I feel kind of bad for him, but did he really think that the IRS forgot about him?
>>
>>91192041
This shit's why guys like Chris Tucker and Drake Bell have negative net worths. People think they can outsmart the IRS and forget to pay back taxes for years. At least Peter David caught on to it before the interest inflated it up into the millions.
>>
BEHOLD!
- Peter David! A guy who at first manages to make you believe his characters are well developed... until you realize that all of them are David himself, that he does with them whatever he wants, and that all of them are totally retarded.

- Peter David! A guy who, when he doesn’t know what to tell, he fills the comics with his opinions about politics, movies, TV, and books. Thus you read a comic and a blog at the same time. And if there’s still space left in the book, he tells a good joke, no matter if off-topic.

- Peter David! A guy who seems to be building up an AWESOME story but then, after 50 issues you find that his plots are going nowhere at all.

- Peter David! The writer who has been doing nothing for decades while laughing at readers.

- Peter "I gas gyps with my farts" David!
>>
>>91192222
>- Peter David! A guy who, when he doesn’t know what to tell, he fills the comics with his opinions about politics, movies, TV, and books. Thus you read a comic and a blog at the same time. And if there’s still space left in the book, he tells a good joke, no matter if off-topic.

Sounds comfy.
>>
>all these mad liberals because he dared offend the poor gypsy people
>>
>>91192222
Sounds like El Goonish Shive honestly.
>>
>>91191637
You can easily figure it out from the article, he talked about Space Cases, which was a show from the 90's. Memeing weens like you have no excuse.
>>
>>91191145
Honestly you only know his version of the story, but from the way he words it yeah it sounds like a dick move on her part.
>>
>>91190464
I'm starting to believe it is indeed a cause of a cursing being true.

And I'm calling that crap bullshit all the time.
>>
>>91191145
Marriage law changes per state. Normally pulling this shit would get you in trouble in most states. Sounds like he's a New Yorker, which sucks.

Same with the attorney. No halfway decent lawyer is going to clean you out like that. Modern divorces are straightforward. They aren't cheap. But half your earning in the best fiscal year of your career? not a chance. The only way the bill would have been significant is if they were assholes and didn't let the lawyers do their jobs.
>>
>>91191947
Not to mention he spent the last few years burning bridges and talking shit. Do I actively dislike him, no. He isn't Rucka or Ron Marz. But he also has taken his fair share of Trump dumps and Christian bashing. I'd say ask Clinton if he could get his donations back.
>>
File: 6457.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
6457.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>91190457

I know we all go full Le Redpill and kill le roasties but come the fuck on. How much of a delusional child do you have to be to have this happen as an adult? Yea his wife is probably a bitch but who married the massive bitch?

If you agree to marry someone without knowing everything they can do to you, you're a fucking idiot. If you agree to marry someone who does one of those things to you then why did you marry them? She didn't get this way overnight.

Be responsible for your own shit.
>>
>>91192781
why don't you like Marz
>>
>>91190421
I'll believe he's in desperate need when he links an eBay page with comics for sale.

>Don’t use the donate button on this site; that will send the money to the Heroes Initiative

Can't they help him? Should we ask on his behalf?

https://www.heroinitiative.org/eligibility-help/

>Do you want to get something for the money? Fine: Send a check to my PO Box, PO Box 951, Bayport, NY 11705 along with books of mine and a SASE and I’ll sign them and send them back. That’s something, I guess.

Something about this doesn't sit right with me.

The way it's worded makes me feel like i should trust him.
>>
>>91192781
It's morally wrong to bash Christians now?
>>
>>91192916
>Something about this doesn't sit right with me.
Wanna explain a little? I'm getting vibes from this statement as well.
>>
File: hulk-431.png (1MB, 676x974px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-431.png
1MB, 676x974px
>>91191144
What's his beef with Larsen?
>>
we should all send him garden salads as a joke for april fools
>>
File: images (3).jpg (42KB, 458x321px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
42KB, 458x321px
>>91190421
Kelly was right again.
>>
Has the page been taken down or something? I can't access it.
>>
It sounds like he's a textbook dumbass who has or had enough money to really fucking need a good tax lawyer.

>>91192925
It's textbook bigotry, and not becoming of anyone who believes in peace, love and tolerance. I'm not the boss of your moral compass though.
>>
>>91192959
Woops, the last sentence of >>91192916 was meant to say shouldn't.

The signing part feels like it's begrudging but the fact that he felt compelled to say "and send them back" worries me.

He's a professional writer who's more than likely worked on that post for days beforehand, he must know exactly how it cold it comes across.

>>91193147
I think it's overloaded from the amount of people trying to access it (you inconsiderate bastards, think of the hosting costs!)

I wonder how many will actually give though?
>>
>>91193147
I got through to it:

>I am in desperate trouble

>I was going to post this tomorrow but then realized people might think it’s an April Fool’s joke, so I’m doing it today.

>Pretty much everyone has private things that have happened to them that they don’t want to discuss publicly. Well…this is mine.

>Many years ago I had a television series on the air called “Space Cases.” And I made a lot of money that year. I mean a lot. And I had a ton of money sitting in my bank account ready to send to the IRS on April 15th. It was all good.

1/2
>>
>>91192781
What has Marz done recently?
>>
Why PayPal? Why not GoFundMe?
>>
>>91192877
All women are cunts.
>>
>>91193249
Why not both?

gofundme /peter-david-needs-your-help

I wonder if there's anyway to verify if the money donated to this actually goes to Peter David? Couldn't anybody pretend to be him?
>>
>>91193000
>What's his beef with Larsen?

Look up Larsen's infamous "name withheld" letter to CBG.

Basically, Larsen wrote an anonymous letter claiming that comic book writers were all frauds and that the industry had evolved to no longer needing them (hence why Image was founded entirely by artists). Larsen was later identified as the author of that letter.

David, as a comic book writer, took offense to that.
>>
Pretty sure Peter David posted on /co/ before. Sucks for him.
>>
Fuck this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4QuxCNe89g
>>
>>91193550
He was involved in the Scans_Daily destruction, though I think he denied that
>>
>>91192880
Lots of reasons. He led a movement to boycott the Ender's Game Movie because OSC wrote the novel, he talked trash about just about everyone from GG to people at conventions using their 'male gaze' on cosplayers. I don't even disagree with allot of his shit, conservatives are annoying/disconnected from fucking reality sometimes. But to just write an entire group of people whether religious or political, off as somehow inherently inferior.

And then theres the hypocrisy. This is the guy who goes around talking about how he 'fixed' Witchblade and stopped it being so anti-feminist. He's been hailed for it, but this asshole was the original faggot that started that shit. He literally is the only one to put a woman in a refrigerator.
>>
>>91193554
Actually that makes me like him more.
>>
>>91192925
When you turn around and criticize people for doing the same thing to muslims/gays/jews, yeah. Either its all fair game or not.
>>
>>91193554
>there are people on /co/ that'll defend gypsies
>>
>>91193218
>>91193264

what a goddamn idiot.
>>
>>91193000
A lonnnnggg story.

>>91193481It goes back even further. Back to the 80's when Todd left Hulk and poisoned PAD behind his back to other artists.
>>
File: serious thinking.png (32KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
serious thinking.png
32KB, 175x175px
>>91190421
>Peter David
I honestly don't know who he is.
>>
>>91193758
>Back to the 80's when Todd left Hulk and poisoned PAD behind his back to other artists.

What happened there?
>>
>>91193758
So were all of the Image founders just assholes?
>>
>>91191540

Gypsies confirmed for time travellers.
>>
>>91193851
PAD used to send stick figure drawings to Todd with a note saying

"this is how it's done you useless monkey"
>>
>>91193821
PAD
>>
>>91193851

Long story short.

(1)
Todds an asshole who realized people were associating Hulk and seeing him as David's side kick. Apparently some of PAD's mannerisms also pissed him off. Anyway, Toddy boy got off Hulk and onto AMS.

Todd spoke about his experience, leaving a negative impression in some artists mouths. Larsen, who has always been McFarlane's best bud got to write Spider-man at one point and portrayed Doc Ock as wrecking the Hulk. This pissed PAD off.

Shortly after that Larsen and his friends jumped ship to Image and David was free to lash out. He had Hulk beat the shit out of Ock and comment about 'larceny'. This was a swipe at Larsen for a comment where he claimed he and others held back concepts for later.
>>
>>91193880
yes

>>91194013

(2)

When they could be taken independent. David was saying that Larsen took Marvel's money to RnD his own concepts. Later, PAD and McFarlane would have a debate. Theres a transcript on line. It was...bad. David isn't brilliant but damn is McFarlane skeezy.

They've exchanged barbs from time to time when something happens.
>>
Go on a diet and use the money you saved to pay your debts, fatso.
>>
It is legit kind of sad to see how you can be in comics for years and be so financially insecure.
>>
>>91191540
Wife leaves him, he kills Betty Ross think he was trying to say something??
>>
>>91193219

Man, I think he's done some adventures stuff and was looking at Image stuff. He did a couple of convergence tie ins, was finally finished up with the top cow verse and had an Indy book advertised. I more or less stopped caring once he stopped working on other peoples properties that I cared about.
>>
>>91191145
if it was a joint acct both of them had equal rights to all the money in it, he's lucky she had only taken half
>>
File: 1461187064649.webm (757KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1461187064649.webm
757KB, 720x404px
>>91192877

People surprise and disappoint you all the time, you can never fully know what someone's capable of until circumstances push them, happens to the best of us.
>>
>>91194151
he's on one.
>>
>>91193662
Linda's death was fine, it only became the mess it is today because Gail Simone wanted to bitch about it
>>
>>91194249
Well, it isn't working.
>>
>>91190421
this is why you have taxes taken out before you get paid big refund is better than a big bill
>>
>>91194152
Because he never made a successful creator-owned work, instead coasting on work-for-hire jobs.
>>
>>91194259
Eh. It was one of several happening in a short span of time. Gail didn't have a problem with women getting killed just that they were starting to get killed for a cheap shock. He was focused on because it was literally the metaphor she was using.
>>
>>91194259
>>91194490
No arguing, I'm saying that using that meme Women in Fridges to harangue people and then allowing someone like Marz to just skate by pisses me off. It adds salt that Marz does the same goddamn shit to people. Calling them out for stuff he did.
>>
>>91194268
He's old. Limited what can be accomplished.

>>91194305
The problem is a creator owned work he had a decade okay that he earned a shit of money over.
>>
>>91194013
>Todd spoke about his experience, leaving a negative impression in some artists mouths. Larsen, who has always been McFarlane's best bud got to write Spider-man at one point and portrayed Doc Ock as wrecking the Hulk. This pissed PAD off.

Y'know, it's all fair game when we're talking about the guys doing shit to each other (backtalking, trying to say they used Marvel money, etc), but "HE MADE THE HULK LOSE. THAT MAKES ME ANGRY" is some stupidity the level of the "Aquaman MATTERS TO ME" Byrne temper tantrum.
>>
maybe if DC collected any of his work he wouldn't be broke
>>
>>91194910
His Aquaman had the worst art ever published at DC.
>>
>>91194910
They are. Supergirl has been collected, Young Justice is getting collected. They sold Fallen Angel to IDW along Sachs and Violens which they bought from Marvel FOR him so that he could continue to write the series after it was cancelled.

And Aquaman is his own damn fault.
>>
>>91195000
>Aquaman is his own damn fault
Why?
>>
>>91190421
>>91190457
You'd think an experience like that would be a real red pill for him, but no.

The real scandal is that Marvel apparently doesn't pay A-list talent like him enough to make up that shortfall.
>>
>>91194170
Uh yeah he outright confirmed it because Betty was his ex-wife's favorite character.
>>
>>91194750
It was about more than that. Larsen was taking down the Hulk to look cool PAD was writing the character. It was about bad blood. And Muh Hulk too.

PAD can be one petty, vain bitch sometimes. He's just one of many in comics.
>>
>>91192745
it was half of the money he set aside to pay his taxes with not half his earnings
>>
>>91195065
I'm still keeping that point. Bad blood and all? Sure, that's one thing, I'll never give someone shit when there are actual issues between the two of them like the allegations.

"MUH HULK"? Seriously, what the fuck. Marvel owns the character, yours won't ever be the final word on him ever. It's pointless to get worked up about how others will use the character.
>>
>>91195082
Which he left in his checking account like an idiot.
>>
>>91195049
He writes one book a month. How much do you think comic book writers get paid that they can live off a single monthly?
>>
>>91194013
>Larsen, who has always been McFarlane's best bud got to write Spider-man at one point and portrayed Doc Ock as wrecking the Hulk. This pissed PAD off.

Doc Ock had adamantium arms at that point, so it was justified. He wrecked EVERYONE in that storyline.
>>
File: 1420650350795.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1420650350795.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>91195049
>A-list talent like him
>>
>>91195016
David is apart of a group that burned certain bridges along with Waid and some others. He talked some shit after he left and DC's position for a long time was unless it was contractually necessary or a series was such a money maker it had to be reprinted, they would salt the earth rather than reprint shit by creators that did that.

Now its different. Waid's Flash is being collected just like David's Supergirl and YJ. The one hangup is DC is gun shy. They want books in their catalog that line up with present look and theme.

So a book about Wally West who is appearing in Rebirth makes sense. But PAD's Aquaman doesn't fit with the current image of the character, unlike sub diego.
>>
>>91195049
he hasn't been A-list since the late 90's. David is a solid work horse that turned to glue five or six years ago.

>>91195173

He receives royalties from episodes on tv shows, novels, VG, and yes, OGC and GN collections. He should be fine.
>>
>>91195184
PAD saw it as a slight. And Larsen and Co. pissed him off with some of the things they said about Marvel and writers.
>>
>>91193554
I DON'T CARE
>>
>>91195233
>Aquaman doesn't fit with the current image of the character
Unless we're talking about Aquamoa.
>>
>>91195233
sounds to me like he has beef with Johns
>>
>>91195233
>He talked some shit after he left and DC's position for a long time was unless it was contractually necessary or a series was such a money maker it had to be reprinted, they would salt the earth rather than reprint shit by creators that did that.

He has been talking shit about been screwed on Aquaman at DC since even before they stopped giving him work. Him blaming DC for Atlantis Chronicles not being a success and getting the "watchmen treatment" or editorial wanting more standalones which resulted in him leaving the book.
>>
>>91192925
Bigotry is bigotry. The fact that so many liberals lack the integrity to understand that there are no "acceptable targets" is hilarious..
>>
>>91193077
This being parody, does Kelly believe the situation depicted doesn't actually happen?
>>
>>91195699
Hi Cletus.
>>
>>91195804
Talking from experience?
>>
>>91195921
>Cletus
lol man. You realize you're the only one who posts that right? It makes you recognizable.

That being said, no, I'm not red neck. In fact I don't even believe in God. But hypocrisy is hypocrisy. Its just funny that the political party that's been so wrapped up in moral platitudes have so many constituents who don't live up to their own standards.

>>91195954
Not sure what you're implying here.
>>
File: 0cea0737-0371-41ed-ba13-d3c20c.jpg (33KB, 660x825px) Image search: [Google]
0cea0737-0371-41ed-ba13-d3c20c.jpg
33KB, 660x825px
>>91196002
>I don't even believe in God
Don't let mom hear you, Cletus.
>>
>>91196024
Please don't worry about my safety Carl the Cuck

It's flattering, but meaningless
>>
>>91196002
>Not sure what you're implying here.
That you're a cuck, duh.
>>
>>91195481
Had to do with Young Justice/Supergirl.

He wanted to do a Supergirl Squad with Peeg, Danvers, and Pre-Crisis Kara. DC said no, there was no multiverse so no superhero squad and no Kara. The numbers were shit, so PAD brought Kara back, the numbers bounced but they said he couldn't keep her around.

Not a couple years later they brought back Kara and the Multiverse.

Young Justice, a number of DC talking heads didn't like YJ. Didn't like that it wasn't Teen Titans, didn't like the tone, and wanted New Teen Titans redux.

They nuked the series, arranged graduation day by Winnick. Then assigned the four sidekicks to TT's along with the NTT crew. All written by Johns.

David doesn't seem to have beef with Johns, who could have nuked reprints if he wanted. Most likely Didio or one of the editors at the time.

DC's management has shifted somewhat. Johns is top dog there with Lee balancing Didio out at editorial. Johns doesn't really do enemies. He's had dinner with Waid who praised him via tweet.
>>
Fuck PAD. Shifty writer that fanboys loved for decades.
>>
>>91195447
At which point they might release them. Actually may be their strategy.
>>
File: classy.jpg (15KB, 399x423px) Image search: [Google]
classy.jpg
15KB, 399x423px
>>91196060
>Johns doesn't really do enemies. He's had dinner with Waid who praised him via tweet.
DCavaliers.
>>
does PAD have any friends in the industry? he seems like a dick
>>
>>91196052
Oh shit man, I thought you were responding to a different post of mine, my bad.

I'm flattered that you think I've been in a relationship with a girl at some point. So thanks.
>>
Here's a link to his gofundme page.

https://www.go
fundme.com/peter-david-needs-your-help

I figure given I've been enjoying Spiderman 2099 for it's entire run without buying a single copy thanks to the Win-O links, so I might as well throw some of the money I've saved to the writer.
>>
>>91196115
Is this confirmed that it's actually him? The page has been deleted, so you might have been duped
>>
>>91196024
>lel redneck
>lel atheism.
So, you're just shitposting then? I'd like to point out that the fedora would've been more suitable to the guy I was originally replying to than anyone else in this conversation.
>>
>>91196094
It really is bizarre, he acts like a fucking professional. An exec who realizes that everyone is writing cartoons for a living at a time when royalties are flowing like gold and if people just do shit and work together everybody wins and gets more money.
>>
>>91196002
>Its just funny that the political party that's been so wrapped up in moral platitudes have so many constituents who don't live up to their own standards.

It says a lot about the recent shift in political attitudes that I thought you were talking about the Democratic party at first.
>>
>>91196160
That's the link he posted on his Facebook.

Also, I just checked, the page is still there.
>>
>>91196207
You're conflating two conversations. I'm a virgin because I'm socially inept. I can't be a cuck because I've never been in a relationship. And I'm not blaming liberals for anything. Just pointing out hypocrisy I see them display. Republicans aren't any better either if its worth anything to you.

>inb4 le centrist pussy meme

>>91196203
I am. But republicans were guilty of it to up until about six years ago when they stopped trying to be the moral majority.Seems like they realized nobody wanted to vote for the political equivalent of a sunday school teacher telling you to behave. Wonder if Democrats will have that same realization.
>>
>>91195147
*their

They shared the account. If they didn't, she couldn't have withdrawn the money without a court order, which he would have had to be notified of and been able to argue against.

He's complaining because his wife left him, not because she took half the money they'd agreed to share. He doesn't understand why she left and, therefore, neither do you - because he's incapable of explaining it to you.

For all we know he's had huge moodswings since his stroke and she can't take it any more. It happens. Frankly, if you're prepared to share an account and a marriage with someone, you should be prepared for the eventuality that they'll leave you because you changed or they changed - you're signing contracts and should understand the consequences of those contracts. He could have done the same thing to her at any point - that he didn't isn't an indictment of her behavior.

It's also true that despite your having heard of PAD and not his (second) wife, there's no reason to assume she wasn't earning the same as him, or more. Comics isn't exactly well paid, nor are his residuals from a thousand fucking Star Trek pulp novels likely to be much.
>>
>>91196115
Original 2099 or the Marvel Now 2099 with awful art?
If it's the Marvel Now I hope you go bankrupt for having shit taste
>>
>>91196310
>For all we know he's had huge moodswings since his stroke and she can't take it any more
This happened in the nineties.
>>
>>91196304
>I'm socially inept
So I noticed, yeah.
>>
>>91194662
Didn't Simone later say she regretted the whole thing because it's been taken as "bad things cannot happen to female comic characters"?
>>
>>91190421
I've been a long time fan of Peter David, but fuck him. Too bad. I hate when people beg for money online. He has a house. Sell it, live in an apartment. Do whatever.

I've been unemployed and broke for two years living off a few hundred dollars a month. I barely get by. I live in a terrible rooming house. My clothes are falling apart. I eat poorly. I am severely depressed and stressed. I don't put my hand out though and beg for help.
>>
>>91196425
Honestly I don't actually act like that in real life. I just find it funny to dry out a conversation on 4chan because that's usually what gets shitposters to give up.
>>
>>91196493
>I don't put my hand out though and beg for help.

Sounds like you should senpai.
>>
>>91196542
>I don't actually act like that in real life
Prove it.
>>
>>91190421
Let Capitalism save him.
Everyone just buy his Aquaman books.
>>
>>91192877
>If you agree to marry someone without knowing everything they can do to you, you're a fucking idiot.
There's no way you're old enough to post on this site.
>>
>>91196757
He's too American for that.
>>
>>91196304
>Wonder if Democrats will have that same realization.

You would think, but on the national level, at least, Hillary's shocking defeat and the constant bleeding of Congressional seats since the party went SJW seems to be just causing them to double down on the very things that lost them the election.

The very things that made me hate the Republicans and become a Democrat in the first place.
>>
File: 152.jpg (5KB, 201x189px) Image search: [Google]
152.jpg
5KB, 201x189px
>>91190421
The moral is never have a joint account.
I know this from personal experience in my own life from back when I was fucking 6 years old and watching my family pull itself apart.

Separate accounts for separate people. If someone DEMANDS you have a shared account, then they're not worth being with because they don't respect you enough to handle your money while they handle theirs.
>>
>>91198462
Have a joint account for family expenses, and maintain separate personal accounts at the same time.
>>
>>91194910
His Atlantis Chronicles is getting a deluxe edition this year.
>>
>>91193201
>I wonder how many will actually give though?
I gave. I've pirated enough of his books over the years and he makes me laugh.
>>
>be me
>walking down the street
>i see a fat man in a white beard walk up to me
>he asks if i am romani
>i say no
>he then starts saying that he's glad i'm not, talking about how they cripple their children
>he then immediately apologizes and starts saying that he is not racist
>suddenly, several pounds of spaghetti fall from his pocket
>he shouts "FUCKING GYPSIES AND THEIR CURSES" as he frantically tries to place his spaghetti back into his pocket
>i immediately run in the opposite direction
>as i run off, i hear him shouting "I NEED MONEYYYY!!"
>>
>>91193609
>He was involved in the Scans_Daily destruction, though I think he denied that
He didn't intend the scale of the outcome. He just requested they not post whole issues of books he was working on and in the back-and-forth that followed someone (not him) ended up bringing things to DC's lawyers' attention.
>>
>>91196167
>>91196094
I sincerely hope that Johns will be EiC one day
>loves the characters
>familiar with the entire history of the universe
>well-liked by fans
>well-liked by fellow professionals (I've literally never heard someone shittalking him)
>the mastermind behind the success of Rebirth
>>
File: 1477955017238.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1477955017238.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>when /co/ buys Peter David's bullshit but reddit isn't
>>
>>91199988
That's because Reddit is still triggered by his comments about the gypsies. We are red pilled enough to know that you can't trust those damn gypsies
>>
>>91194935
>>91195000
THAT was all on editor Kevin Dooley.

Dooley would change his mind constantly about where Aquaman was supposed to go creatively, he'd approve an arc then change his mind issue to issue until David called it quits.
>>
>>91200061
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1f3bok/what_makes_europeans_hate_gypsies_so_much_are/
>>
>>91200325
I love how EVERYONE hates gypsies, or at least everyone in Europe. They must be the most hated ethnic group of all time. Even Jews haven't been hated this much, I think.
>>
That's what you get for closing down scans daily betch
>>
>>91200378
There really isn't hatred in North America because nobody here is familiar with gypsies at all. Instead we are hating Indians (Native Americans) and have all those stereotypes about firewater drinkers and them shooting up cars on the reserve.
>>
>How much? $88,000.

You gotta be crazy to ignore something this big for this long.
>>
Isn't Peter David still recovering from a stroke?
>>
The mods from Scans_Daily got Romani people to put a curse on him.
>>
>>91201376
he just forgot to pay it for such a long time.

some people actually suspect most of it as the fines.
>>
>be an anti-Trump Democrat
>be a tax deadbeat for decades
I've enjoyed PAD's work but I also love it when a Jew gets Jewed so
>>
>>91201334
Native americans were fucked by the government and only a few of them are wealthy while the rest are in shit conditions. Gypsies actively have a culture that justifies, ignorance filth, and crime.
>>
>>91191144
>Larsen
>Not a huge fucking manbaby

Please pick someone decent. Anyone.
>>
>>91190457
The worst part is that, given the context, it looks like she saw a chance for a cashout and took it.
>>
>>91202968
much like jews.

no wonder he hates them.
>>
>>91192222
Say what you will, but the 90's SM2099 was good.
>>
File: Seagalsmiling.jpg (125KB, 1115x720px) Image search: [Google]
Seagalsmiling.jpg
125KB, 1115x720px
>>91190421

>mfw the way he writes it makes it sound like people should be grateful they can give him ten dollars.
>>
>>91190421
Of he's so desperate for money then he should get a second mortgage on his house or sell some personal belongings. Or get a fucking bank loan.
He just expects people to give him free money? Isn't he embarrassed? This is pathetic.
>>
>>91192222
you post this every time a thread relates to Peter david
>>
>>91204137
That you've seen it so often should tell you something about the number of threads we have about this man's drama.
>>
>>91198774
This pretty much, you both contribute to the house and kids and have a personal one for personal stuff and as a back up in case things go bad.
>>
>>91200061
>We are red pilled
Jesus fuck like I agree that Gypsies are horrible but using those words makes you look like a huge tool.
>>
>>91201334
Native Americans got fucked hard, so hard they're in the verge of extinction.

The only time I've seen Native Americans are in reserves and in Casinos.

And even then I rather deal with Natives than Gypsies, I've met pretty cool Native Americans and some of them do things that are productive.
>>
>>91190421
>I tried to make payment arrangements with the IRS but they didn’t last, because throughout the year I’d send in the payments but then on April 15 I had no money to pay the income tax because I’d already sent them all my spare money.

Then come to an agreement with them, the IRS only cares about the money and if you tell them you can only give them a certain amount of money each month they can agree to it if it's reasonbale.

>Then they seemed to just forget about it. Which was great.

This is such a stupid way of thinking, they don't forget, he should have been responsible and tries to find a way to fix things back then.

>Except recently they now seem to have remembered. And they want all the money, plus penalty and interest, or they are going to financially destroy me.

>How much? $88,000.

How did he even let it come to this? They didn't get money from him, he didn't care about the problem knowing he had it that's why they want to go after him. Way to be irresponsible.
>>
>>91204446
not really. I saw it in a thread talking about xfactor and another thread about xmen in general. Saw it again in a thread about the new scarlet spider series. none of those were related to his drama just his books
>>
File: check em protest.jpg (68KB, 597x403px) Image search: [Google]
check em protest.jpg
68KB, 597x403px
>>91192222
Someone has to check those quads
>>
>>91190421
>http://www.peterdavid.net/2017/03/31/i-am-in-desperate-trouble/

>Over the years, I never managed to land another project that would pay me that much. I had lots of people make promises–I even did the work for some of them–and none ever came up with the money. Meanwhile I tried to make payment arrangements with the IRS but they didn’t last, because throughout the year I’d send in the payments but then on April 15 I had no money to pay the income tax because I’d already sent them all my spare money.
>Then they seemed to just forget about it. Which was great.
>Except recently they now seem to have remembered. And they want all the money, plus penalty and interest, or they are going to financially destroy me.
>How much? $88,000.

>Space Cases ended in 1997
>PAD was divorced in 1998

Is this even possible?

How can you go 20 years knowing you owe a big chunk of change to the IRS and think they're just going to "forget about it"?
>>
>>91195049
>A-list talent like him

The list is only for trade. But still, PAD doesn't sell that much.
>>
>>91206914
>Gillen almost makes as much as Johns
This is list is a fucking sham
>>
>>91194152
>how you can be in comics for years and be so financially insecure
the only industry where Jews don't read contracts

t. Jew
>>
>>91206903
He is talking about the second wife. He remarried genius.
>>
>>91206927
Daniel Way makes nearly as much. I think it's clearly not a complete picture of tpb sales since you have the direct market and digital too.
>>
File: Owl Goingback.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Owl Goingback.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>91205073
>I've met pretty cool Native Americans and some of them do things that are productive.

https://www.dccomicstalentworkshop.com/alumnus/owl-goingback/

Anyone read any of Owl Goingback's books yet?
>>
>>91200601
>That's what you get for closing down scans daily
The Nobel Peace Prize?
>>
>>91190421
Didn't know he was that fat
>>
>>91207094
his whole family is a whole bunch of fucking hambeasts including his ex.
>>
>>91190421
I'll know he's serious once he starts selling off his blubber for making lamp oil and candles.
>>
>>91207115
>>91207135
stay classy
>>
>>91190457
Let this be a lesson: never, ever fall for the vaginal Jew. Women are a meme.
>>
>>91194087
>David was saying that Larsen took Marvel's money to RnD his own concepts.
Kind of funny that 25 years later this hasn't changed at all and in fact people get praised for doing just that now.
>>
>>91193260
So are all men, so I guess we're even.
>>
>>91207182
This. I can never understand why straight men just let women trample over them.
>women get less prison time than men for the same crime
>media (and even reality) shows men getting beating up and brutalized, but never women
>women say they'll only date tall, muscular, rich men, but if a man says he'll only date thin women, he'd immediately be hounded on
>it's okay for a woman to cry in a public and will actually receive support, but if a man does he's just looked at weirdly
>female-on-male rape is accepted. In fact, if the women gets pregnant as a result, the man will in most of the cases have to pay child support.
Yet straight men allow all this to happen, because they're incapable of thinking without their dicks. Even the so called "redpillers" think with their dicks -- they don't argue for egalitarianism because they believe in it; they're just mad they aren't getting any pussy. This is why I think all women should be genocided and all men be made gay. Scientists are already researching ways for men to reproduce.
>>
>>91190421
Good. I hope they put the fat fuck in prison.
>>
>>91203970
Well, he is a liberal after all
>>
I fucking miss Space Cases
>>
>>91196111
You can get cucked in a gay relationship, too. It's not hetero-exclusive.
>>
>>91194229
I hate to agree, but I do.

People who act like they just know that their relationship is perfect and nothing bad will ever happen are the biggest bullshitters, they're the ones who have kids and the relationship falls apart before they're old enough to go to high school.
>>
>>91190421
LOL
Enjoy prison you fat fuck
>>
>>91206997
He should do a comic, preferably not for Marvel because they will force him to write a team of Native American characters or something.
>>
>>91207840
It's not straight men it's people with no backbone, some women also let men trample on them hard.

>This is why I think all women should be genocided and all men be made gay. Scientists are already researching ways for men to reproduce.

Fuck off fag
>>
>>91208127
A lot of people get stuck in the honeymoon phase and think the relationship will always be like that and it's pretty different when you date someone than when you have to live and deal with that person everyday.

Maybe that person isn't as neat as you are, or they tend to burp/fart anywhere and don't give a shit, they pick their nose and flick the booger anywhere, they don't put a bag on the trashcan, they drink out of the milk carton, or just have something that annoys you.

And everyone will have something that annoys you and you'll have something that annoys them so you both have to be adults or learn to deal with it or change it (depending how severe it is) if not then it's going to slowly pile up and destroy the relationship (sounds silly but it does happen).

Then there's the problem when one person in the couple falls out of love and instead of dealing with it like an adult and telling you and both of you discussing it they just bottle it up or decide to fuck other people and not tell you because people also fear change.

But really most people are fucking selfish as fuck regardless of gender.
>>
>>91208441
cloning works (see Jango Fett) and would only further the advancement of the human race.
>>
>>91200601
Don't try to pretend it wasn't going to go down the toilet even without PAD's intervention.
>>
>>91190421
How much longer before fatty kicks the bucket?
>>
>>91190457
That's considerate that she left half.

My mom took literally everything out of the bank and had my dad thrown out with only his car and what he could grab in fifteen minutes.
>>
>>91198462
yeah this my sister got fucked over big time by her ex gf. Sister let her ex have access to all her credit cards and bank account and her ex drained the bank and maxed out all the cards leaving my sister on the hook for over 50k dollars.
>>
>>91190421
I remember x-fags declaring PAD's X-Factor to be the best comic on the shelves. Fuck this guy. He never takes responsibility for his shit.

I hope the IRS Fucks his shit up.
>>
>>91208651
By creating a poor child actor/retard throwing himself into the Sarlaac pit?
>>
>>91206927
he makes straight bank on Wicked + Divine
>>
>>91208441
I was raped by a woman, reported it to police, parents, friends and my school counselor and no one cared
>>
>>91206927
The reason he's that high is because he wrote Darth Vader and that chart covers TPB sales in non-comic shops (bookstores and stuff), so what the fuck do you think was gonna happen with his Vader stuff when the Star Wars craze continued and Rogue One was out? It shouldn't have come as a surprise.

I mean Paul Tobin's on that list primarily because of his Plants vs Zombies comics even though I wish he was on there for Bandette or Marvel Adventures Spider-Man or something.
>>
>>91190421
Enjoy being someone's bottom bitch fatty
>>
>>91190421
>http://www.peterdavid.net/2017/03/31/i-am-in-desperate-trouble/
had he hooked up siryn with deadpool in a kind way and not written shit like linda danvers x superman I MIGHT! have helped him but since he didnt then he can go fuck himself off.
>>
>>91209561
Proof or GTFO
>>
>>91190421
I can barely pay my own...
>>
>>91190421
Talk to the IRS, and see a lawyer.
>>
>>91191145
She just didn't care what happened to him.
>>
>>91193077
And here I thought he only made parody.
>>
>>91212084
You sound like an aspie.
>>
Not paying your taxes isn't a fucking mistake. "He made a mistake, he's human." Bullshit. I'm so sick of seeing faggots on social media say that.

He made the same mistake every fucking day he woke up. He thought he got out of paying taxes on his biggest check of his life. It's not a fucking coincidence that it happens to be on his highest earning years.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.