[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay anons. What do we do to get the Raimi verse back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: spiderman300.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman300.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
Okay anons. What do we do to get the Raimi verse back?
>>
FLY
>>
>>91187786
UP UP AND AWAY WEB
>>
>>91188236
SHAZAM!
>>
>>91187773
Spider-Men

Holland teams up with semi-middle-aged dad Tobey and single 20-something Garfield
>>
>>91188299
But how do we make it the film series that Sony focuses on?
>>
>>91188259
FINISH IT!
>>
>>91188259
GO!
>>
>>91188528
GO WEB GO!
>>
>>91187773
I don't want Raimiverse back, though. I want a movie that, you know, actually had Peter Parker in it.

>inb4 "b-b-but Toby was best Peter"
Anyone who thinks that needs to read a fucking comic.
>>
KLATUU! VERATA! NICOUGHCOUGHCOUGH
>>
File: Web_of_Spider-Man_Vol_1_32.jpg (80KB, 400x613px) Image search: [Google]
Web_of_Spider-Man_Vol_1_32.jpg
80KB, 400x613px
>>91188674
>N-NOT MUH SPIDEY

Spiderman is a legacy character and different writers have different interpretations. I bet you hated this too.
>>
File: 1490720987725.jpg (222KB, 1912x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1490720987725.jpg
222KB, 1912x1034px
>>91187773
Crossover movie with all versions of Spider-Man.

3 Sony spideys, with some cameos of animated shows and even Spider Noir.

Who else would watch it?
>>
>>91188719
>different writers have different interpretations.

Absolutely. None of them are anything like the Raimi/Maguire interpretation of the character.
>>
>>91188719
>legacy character
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
>>91188674
Bullshit. The Raimi verse captures the heart of the Spider-Franchise perfectly. If what you're complaining about is the quips then I suggest you take a look at the Spider-Man 2 game. Tobey quips in it and it works really well. So they could bring it back and have him making more jokes

Also, regardless. It's better than the shit we have now.
>>
>>91187773

Maybe they will setup the standalone Venom movie in the Raimiverse
>>
>>91187773
We conti the protest for giving the rights back of Spiderman to Marvel/Disney
>>
Yeah I would sure love more films about a depressing, mopey, loser Spiderman dealing with relationship drama and people turned insane due to failed science experiments!

The only thing I want back is Bruce Campbell
>>
>>91188832
That's the point, stupid.

>>91188851
>(you)
>>
>>91189009
>I want Spider-Man in highschool, cock sucking Tony over how awesome he is.
>>
>>91189008
I didn't even know there was one. But if this is the case, it could work.
>>
>>91188854
>The Raimi verse captures the heart of the Spider-Franchise perfectly.
You can just admit that you don't actually read comics. I'll respect you more.
>>
>>91188907
Except for the whole part where the symbiote was vaporized in the end of that movie.
>>
>>91189140
>That's the point
You don't want a movie adaptation to actually resemble the character you read? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>91189151
>not realizing the entire point of the movie is Peter shedding off Tony's help and becoming his own hero

How does it feel to be a mouth breathing retard, anon? Life must be pretty tough for you.
>>
>>91189927
I'd rather have a unique take on it than a 1-for-1 adaptation personally. It can still be Spider-man without being exactly the same.
>>
>>91189909

Or was it??...
>>
>>91187773
Let Raimi do a Spider-Man: Reign film.
>>
>>91189971
Doesn't have to be a 1:1 adaptation.

But I assure you, Peter Parker was never some social inept moron, barely capable of forming words (seriously... like 60% of his dialogue in those movies consists of "uhh" and "ummm" and "err").
>>
>>91190001
>having such shit taste
Love that radioactive semen, huh anon?
>>
>These fucking kikes, wops, and niggers infest my city. My beautiful city. My New York. This is my sacrifice. I am the Human Holocaust.

What did Sam 'I just hate ethnics, don't blame me' Raimi mean by this?
>>
>>91189956
Do you actually enjoy Marvel Studios films in 2017?
>>
>>91187773
Reimi does Venom and Black and Silver for Sony as stand alone Reimi-Verse movies.
>>
>>91190175
>Reimi
>being this casual
>>
>>91190156
Actually, no. But even I can follow a basic plot. Its spelled right out for you in the most recent trailer.
>>
>>91189884
Nigga. I know for a fact I've read of them than you.
>>
>>91189956
No excuse. Peter would /never/ act like that. Especially not highschool Peter "gonna give those jocks my glocks" Parker.
>>
>>91190507
>I know for a fact I've read of them than you.
Nah, don't believe that for even a second. Anyone who claims the Raimiverse movies capture Spider-Man perfectly is a moviefag and filthy casual.
>>
>>91190550
>/never/
You realize that Peter lived in Tony's mansion, with all expenses paid by Tony for a while, with MJ and Aunt may, right?
>>
>>91190573
But it fucking does. Watch the movies again and forget about wanting Peter to make jokes.

No other Spider-Man movie captures a normal guy who is trying to juggle a life as a super hero quite the way Raimi does.
>>
>>91190600
Then beat his ass when he remembered that Stark is a tool.

Regardless, there a massive difference between moving in with and full on dick sucking.
>>
>>91190773
>Peter was coring dates

Did that in the movies too.

>he rarely took shit from Flash

Literally two Flash scenes in the entire trillogy. One before his powers and one where he stands up for himself.

>quickly gained friends

Who in the supporting cast wasn't Peter friends with in the trillogy?
>>
>>91190645
>Watch the movies again and forget about wanting Peter to make jokes.
That isn't even the issue, casual.

>No other Spider-Man movie captures a normal guy
Toby's Peter isn't a "normal guy". He's a socially inept loser that had been completely ostracized from the rest of his peers. See: >>91190031

By issue fucking seven of the original comic, Peter was scoring dates (he hooks up with Betty Brant), he rarely took shit from Flash and quickly gained friends (Liz dumped Flash specifically because she could see that Peter was smarter and braver than Flash, for example).

>B-b-but Peter is a neeeeeerd
Sure thing, casual.

Go read a comic.
>>
>>91190838
>Did that in the movies too.
Not really. He has trouble even telling MJ he has a crush on her. Flash beats him to it... specifically because he's too much of a chicken shit. Its a pretty major plot point. Did you even watch the movie?

>Literally two Flash scenes in the entire trillogy.
Both of which Peter gets walked over by Flash. Even when they fight, Peter wins completely by accident. Again, did you even watch the movie?
>>
Not this autist again.
>>
File: 1469440022.jpg (1MB, 2175x3075px) Image search: [Google]
1469440022.jpg
1MB, 2175x3075px
>>91190507
>Peter is smooth as fuck in the comics
>Toby's Peter can barely form words
>"I totally read comics, guise! The movie is totally accurate! Captures the spirit of the comics perfectly!"

Sure thing, anon. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>91189956
Are you one of the writers or something? We all know homecoming is going to be terrible, why are you defending it so much?
>>
>>91191744
>being this assblasted because you can't follow basic plotting
>>
>>91190918
>Not really. He has trouble even telling MJ he has a crush on her. Flash beats him to it... specifically because he's too much of a chicken shit. Its a pretty major plot point. Did you even watch the movie?

Then he stole her away from Harry* the first chance he got. The movie's about an hour long right? Did you want them to cram 4 different love interests in?

>Both of which Peter gets walked over by Flash. Even when they fight, Peter wins completely by accident. Again, did you even watch the movie?

No he did, he' punch the shit out of Flash. Did /you/ watch the movie?
>>
>>91191067
All of that is post super powers though. Pre-powers Peter started crying because a girl said no to him
>>
>>91192377
>post-super powers
>that he gets in page 3 of AF15

Anon, fucking everything is post-powers. Stop being an idiot.
>>
>>91192402
What? No it's not. Him getting rejected was before the spider bit him. The fuck are you on about?
>>
File: AF15P02.jpg (304KB, 740x1105px) Image search: [Google]
AF15P02.jpg
304KB, 740x1105px
>>91192505
You're talking about, literally, the second page Peter ever appears on (pic related)? When Peter gets pissed with an "I'll show them!" monologue?

Anon, you're really stretching here.

I'll repeat: stop being an idiot.

Read the comic before you go spouting lies.
>>
>>91187773
The Raimi-verse died over ten years ago, after the critically-panned Spider-Man 3. You guys made fun of it all the time, now you want it back?

Why?
>>
>>91192622
Nostalgia goggles.
>>
File: spidermeme.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
spidermeme.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOtpeYERu9w

Tobey Memeguire is the definitive Spider-Man.
>>
>>91192684
>Tobey Memeguire is the definitive Spider-Man.
For moviefags and turbo casuals.
>>
>>91190031
>Not reading comics this much
>>
>>91192622
>The Raimi-verse died over ten years ago, after the critically-panned Spider-Man 3.

It was fox's fault. Raimi never wanted to use venom or the symbiotie, they ruined the movie by forcing in a huge character and sub-plot that the director hated.
>>
>>91192828
>N-NOT MUH SPIDER-MAN
>>
You can't get it back, thank goodness.
>>
Become a masochist.
>>
>>91187773
Fuck that universe. Peter was a loser, Mary Jane was a no personality slut, Harry was a wasted character, Spider-Man doesn't even joke around, and most of the films were devoted to the shitty Peter/Mary Jane relationship that doesn't even go anywhere.
>>
>>91190645
>normal guy

Peter gets bullied by university students, is such a beta male that he can't even ask out the girl he likes, continually gets shit on by his landlord, and even Mary Jane is continually talking down to him in the third film.

Peter Parker LITERALLY has no respect from anyone in these films. The only time people care about him are when he's Spider-Man.
>>
Nothing. You literally have no power to do anything at Sony as a fan/consumer. So unless you can get a job there and work up the corporate ladder before the company goes bankrupt, you can't do anything.
>>
I don't want the Raimiverse back.

I don't want the Webbverse back.

I don't want Spidey in the MCU.

You know what I fucking want? I want a good Spider-Man movie! Not okay! Not average! ! Not awful! GOOD!

Why is this so difficult?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbq5r03Duj0
>>
File: DOCTA CONNORS.jpg (58KB, 960x448px) Image search: [Google]
DOCTA CONNORS.jpg
58KB, 960x448px
>>91196548
why would you want good when you could get a spectacular movie?
>>
He was the worst fucking Spider-Man

The only actual Marvel property that is supposed to have quips every second and they hire a guy that cannot make the simplest comment without it seeming weird and forced. He had no ability to make a quip at all and it was fucking obvious.
>>
>>91187773
Why would you want it back after Spider-Man 3?
>>
>>91197946
I swear. So many problems would be solved if we could just get Greg Weisman to work on the script of Homecoming.
>>
>>91197946
>>91198212
Yes please, I want this.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.