[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comics Alliance To Close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 12

File: comics-alliance-logo.jpg (56KB, 618x368px) Image search: [Google]
comics-alliance-logo.jpg
56KB, 618x368px
But now it seems Townsquare Media will be closing the site, with the site becoming a portal to Screencrush content. They didn’t return e-mail inquiries, but Wheeler told Bleeding Cool,

“We’ve always had amazing writers at ComicsAlliance, with a shared dedication to celebrating creativity and community, and elevating originality and diversity. As devastated as I am that none of us will be writing for the site anymore, I’m excited to see those writers take their voices elsewhere, whether in comics criticism or in creating comics of their own. Editors would be smart to snap these people up, because they are the heart of comics. I love my team, and I’m proud of them, an

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03/31/comics-alliance-close/
>>
Wow, that felt like incredibly short notice. I wonder if Wheeler knew but didn't publicize previously.

Comics journalism really is an ouroboros of moving from one scandal to the next and it makes it difficult to separate where there are real problems for what people are getting off on getting outraged by. Comics Alliance staff had a fair part on that and I got really tired of Andrew Wheeler's particular brand of "the thing I like that would sell for definite if you just did it" so can't say I'm all that sorry to see them go, but there were some good interviews and shit done there.
>>
File: Dan Didio_564.jpg (91KB, 564x783px) Image search: [Google]
Dan Didio_564.jpg
91KB, 564x783px
>>91186093
Awww, isn't it a pity?
>>
rip
>>
RIP In Pepperoni

>>91186177
Any comics site that still does proper comics reporting is worth holding onto, especially in this day and age of paid-for reviews/advertising and overwhelming abundance of pop culture content
>>
>>91186495
>Any comics site that still does proper comics reporting
...such as?
>>
>>91186093
Going full SJW didn't save them? It's cleary the white male's fault.
>>
>>91186510
Newsarama for one, if you ignore all the pop culture shit
>>
>>91186530
Indeed. Good riddance.
>>
File: Newsarama.jpg (59KB, 419x414px) Image search: [Google]
Newsarama.jpg
59KB, 419x414px
>>91186556
>Newsarama
>>
>>91186584
Every fucking site does that, retard
>>
Sucks for those losing their job, but good riddance to the site itself and its positions honestly
>>
File: Andy Khouri Girlfriend.jpg (127KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Andy Khouri Girlfriend.jpg
127KB, 500x375px
DC already grabbed Khouri, who was the only worthwhile thing about the site. So literally nothing of value was lost. I mean, Khouri even has a hot girlfriend, so he was a born DChad.
>>
>>91186093
Good.

That shithole is responsible for Chris Sims, Andrew Wheeler and Kaye Leth.
>>
>>91186685
You mean that obnoxious SJW?
>>
>>91186685
From his Twitter I would've assumed that Khouri was gay as bananas, what the fuck
>>
>>91186685
Is it better or worse when you creep on them as a couple?
>>
>>91186731
u wot m8

instagram.com/andykhouri
>>
I liked Chris Sims and I hate people losing their jobs, but I really didn't like what Wheeler turned the site into.

It was the essence of a site that found everything political and everything "problematic" and padded that out with regurgitated press releases.

When Wheeler tried to stir up a shit storm over replacing the black Wally West with the white one (it didn't work, because even the world's biggest anti-racist knows that the white Wally West is the "real" one with all the history) I sort of knew the site's days were numbered.
>>
>>91186495
So you're telling us nothing of value was lost?
>>
Good riddance.
>>
I liked the site before it turned into a preachy shithole, so good riddance. I'll miss some old articles, but that's it
>>
While I'm glad that all the SJW authors and articles will be thrown into the trash, I somewhat liked Chris' opinion pieces and the Morrison annotations were a nice complementary reading. Plus, the interviews with creators I care about. They will certainly be missed.
>>
>>91186758
Yeah, I don't think they really had comics reporting, especially in the sense of finding out things that aren't in a press release.

Bleeding Cool, for all the crap on it, occasionally has things the comics companies haven't made public.

With CA there was none of that, they would just sometimes criticize the comic companies for not hiring them or their friends. The whole site became an exercise in trying to shame companies into hiring them.
>>
File: bueno sinister.jpg (85KB, 395x659px) Image search: [Google]
bueno sinister.jpg
85KB, 395x659px
>>
>>91186685
Khouri was one of the worst ones on CA
>>
I absolutely hate Khouri based off his twitter account, but he clearly does somewhat a good job as editorial: Omega Men, Batman come to mind.
>>
>>91186955
And yet he's the best thing that's left CA.
>>
The only good article ComicsAlliance had was the one that pointed out the enormous disparity in sales and traffic between webcomics (Penny Arcade as an example) and the print comics of Marvel and DC (Batman, Spider-Man). That should have served as the kick up the arse the companies needed, "you need to capitalise on the internet better and capitalise on real-estate better rather than just selling in niche comic shops only", but they misinterpreted the message as "we need to hire more webcomic artists and make more 'shock' events for short-term attention".
>>
>>91187351
more like "you need to hire more of OUR webcomic artists and also get some of our staff to write as well"
>>
>>91186945
Weren't they the ones raising a stink about the DC workshop supposedly silencing diverse voices (read: "waaah, they didn't hire me or my friends")?
>>
Can we now post images of the worst shit Comics Alliance ever published on their site?
>>
File: file.png (438KB, 648x562px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
438KB, 648x562px
>>91187814

I'll start
>>
>>91187147
>Batman
He's not editing that, Chris Conroy is the editor under Doyle's guidance.
>>
I think CBR is almost as bad as Comic Alliance, the only good thing that CBR has are the x-positions
>>
Anyone on the site that's worth being picked up by big 2 for editorial purposes like Khouri?
>>
>>91186945
BleedingCool gets some new info out because they run literally everything, and when something is wrong, they only slightly backtrack and focus on a different part of the original article that was not confirmed
>>
>>91186754
cute doggos
>>
>>91187953
There are no good comics journalism sites. Least offending is Newsarama. There are always some really good niche comic sites like sktchd or comicsbeat but they shut down after a while because they don't have mainstream or clickbait faggotry.
>>
>>91187869
i remember that shitshow. Must have been from the last shits I read.

Also, the guy was just a transvestite, for fuck sake! it's not the same as a transexual! One would think a progressive leftist site would know the difference!
>>
>>91188030
Sequart is by far the best and is in fact pretty good.
>>
CA was the first comic book journalism website I ever heard about thanks to /co/; it taught me to distrust comic book journalism.
>>
I remember when they wrote Jojo's articles that were such shit that they got dogpiled on the comments section.

http://comicsalliance.com/bizarre-adventures-jojo-phantom-blood-review/?trackback=twitter_flat_4
>>
>>91188058
A website that didn't like GotG cannot be wrong.
>>
Haha, I've noticed how comments on their site have decreased, traffic according to Alexa has decreased, as content about actual comics has decreased in favor of content about comic based properties. And without daily outrages about the big 2 offending people they get no clicks. Kekekekekekek Fuck em.

Comics news on the web:
The Beat
The Comics Reporter
Bleeding Cool
The Comics Journal
>>
>>91188058
Yeah they have some really good real comics analysis articles that aren't just surface level.
>>
>>91188071
Wow, I didn't expect them to jump to WWE and ignore the German fetish art.
>>
>>91187879

did he atleast edit the "i am suicide" arc? he did interviews with King.
>>
>>91188062
The problem is that you're taking it too seriously. There's no such thing as comic book journalism. It's just solicits, previews, and interviews.

The one time you need something less biased is a situation like when we got DCU Rebirth reviews recapping the plot before it came out due to the spoilers, but that rarely happens. And pretty much everyone was somewhat fair with that too anyway.
>>
>>91188122
Bleeding Cool is awful so while it pops up here often I'd never willingly fund Rich the Leech.
>>
the only thing i liked about CA was Sims opinion pieces on trivial things like batman's car or the like. Once CA entered political stuff, it went to shit
>>
>>91188058
I love their annotated stuff. The writing style is so different. It feels...idk what the word would be. Professional, maybe?
>>
>>91188147
>There's no such thing as comic book journalism
I know. Which makes these sites' existence even more absurd.
>>
>>91187869
That article they published when rebirth came out. "Your favourites are back, and they are as white as ever". Pure cringe.
>>
>>91188149
Sims's articles about Rise of Arsenal and The Widening Gyre were what got me into CA, so it was a fucking shame that they haven't done those for years in favor of fucking Elle Collins listing who she'd cast in a hypothetical movie.
>>
>>91188071
What a shit article.
>>
>>91188133
Don't think so. Khouri is under Brian Cunningham who handles Justice League, Suicide Squad, Aquaman and Green Arrow. Batman is under Mark Doyle.
>>
>>91186619
>Sucks for those losing their job,
They all earned that unemployment, anon. Don't get it twisted. All the numales and shiite feminists who worked there don't deserve to have an income.

Don't forget, Kate Leth got her start in the business thanks to Comics Alliance.
>>
>>91187814
Every "Kate or die"
>>
>>91188205
Deeply analytical is another word I'd use. I wish Uzumeri would write for them.
>>
>>91187147
Andy Khouri fucking sucks. He is a big reason that site went to shit and his editing is vastly overrated.
>>
>>91188256
http://comicsalliance.com/bizarre-adventures-battle-tendency/

>It’s always been stupid, and this arc’s revelation that vegetable oil makes it stronger is still less stupid than the martial art itself. There’s a reason every arc after this uses Stands and not this baloney.
>If I hadn’t already read Hokuto and Souten no Ken, maybe I would have responded to JoJo’s sequential violence? I like fights. I don’t like the Ripple, and I didn’t enjoy JoJo winning. I didn’t enjoy his enemies winning either. Everybody is so emotionally shallow and inaccessible that I found it impossible to root for anyone; my overwhelming impression of this part of the series was that it took forever.

I honestly just wanted it to be over. I wanted the bluffed explanations to stop, and the shouting to stop. I felt no sense of momentum or goal, really. I didn’t feel well-located within the story.
>>
>>91188342
Uzumeri was the one that got me into Comicsalliance. His annotations of the Return of Bruce Wayne and then Multiversity was always a welcome addition to my readings. Does anyone know what has he been up to?
>>
>>91188149
>>91188241
>>91188342
ComicsAlliance used to be pretty great. Sims' stuff was always consistently entertaining and knowledgeable before he crawled up his own ass a bit too much and those Morrison annotations from Uzumeri were some of the best analyses of his work from a comic book site. Laura Hudson leaving was when it really started going to shit, it was probably one of the best in its heyday before it devolved into political nonsense and trailer reposts.
>>
>>91188310
This.

Also, Heidi MacDonald at the Beat and Tom Spurgeon of the Comics Reporter do actual work.
>>
So when does TheMarySue close down? Last I heard, they were begging for people to donate to their site and contribute articles not for pay but out of good will.
>>
I always loved how Comics Alliance propped up non-superhero comics all the time, giving publicity to all the smaller and more obscure stuff that was too lowbrow for The Comics Journal. I hope the people who do that move to Bleeding Cool or somewhere similar.

I also wonder where Chris Sims will go. He's a pasty faggot of a dumbass but there probably isn't another journalist on the planet that knows and understands the business and history of superhero comics like him and sometimes his writings are unparralleled in how informative they are.
>>
Wait, why the fuck is The Mary Sue still in business? THAT SITE IS A MILLION TIMES MORE CANCEROUS THAN COMICS ALLIANCE EVER WAS!
>>
>>91186093
>We’ve always had amazing writers at ComicsAlliance

You should allow them to write at least once before you close the site then
>>
>>91188628
Because sites don't go bankrupt based on how much you personally dislike them.
>>
File: trini rea.gif (966KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
trini rea.gif
966KB, 400x300px
>>91186556
>Newsarama
kek
>>
>>91188071
I don't even like JoJo and still this is one of the worst articles I've ever read.
>>
>>91186942
>Plus, the interviews with creators I care about. They will certainly be missed.

Those are still going to happen, just not with them. Creators are always interested in talking about their work
>>
>>91187351
>The only good article ComicsAlliance had was the one that pointed out the enormous disparity in sales and traffic between webcomics (Penny Arcade as an example) and the print comics of Marvel and DC (Batman, Spider-Man).

Webcomics are FREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>91186093
>I’m excited to see those writers take their voices elsewhere
Hopefully not
>>
>>91188647
No, I mean if nobody reads Comics Alliance, then who the fuck reads The Mary Sue?
>>
Didn't Comics Alliance die, or nearly die, once before?
I seem to recall think it was a bit of a pity at the time, but I went off the site not long after it came back or got a more secure future or whatever it was
>>
>>91188906
I wish. Dan is the founder of the Abrams Media Network, which includes Mediaite.com, TheMarySue.com, LawNewz.com, RunwayRiot.com & TheBraiser.com. He co-founded GossipCop.com & the NYC restaurant, White Street and created and sold Sportsgrid.com. He is also a best-selling author & the Chief Legal Affairs Anchor for ABC News. Previously, Dan served as the General Manager of MSNBC where he defined the network as “The Place for Politics”. During his tenure, the network saw its most significant ratings and profit gains to date. He also hosted “The Abrams Report”, a nightly legal affairs program, and the acclaimed “Verdict with Dan Abrams”. Additionally, and most recently, he was the co-anchor of “Nightline” on ABC News.
>>
>>91188384
>Does anyone know what has he been up to?
He has a full time job and sometimes writes short reviews otherwise nothing. Political opinions aside his Twitter is consistently entertaining.
>>
Shame. I wouldn't of heard of Chris Sims and I enjoyed a lot of CA's content. But yeah, once the Wheeler regime came in it just felt like padded PR pieces and The Mary Sue part 2.

Best of luck, and good fucking riddance Andrew Wheeler.
>>
>>91188581
the other day i saw in twitter he had a xena warrior princess podcast or something, so i guess he has his things
>>
>>91186093
The sad part is that Wheeler likely gets a job somewhere else. He's a humongous idiot, a histrionic baby on social media (moreso than a lot of people in his industry) and overall one of the biggest dopes in the "journalism" game.
>>
...early April Fools?
>>
>>91188384
>>91188581
>>91189215
Same here. Best parts of the site, hands down. I'm really worried about all of their amazingly insightful articles being lost to time, or poorly formatted Web Archive mirrors.
>>
Anybody who actually reads and enjoys comic sites, what are your favorites?
>>
>>91189810
The Comics Journal

99% of their reporting is on actual comics, not movie adaptations or TV adaptations or videogame tie-ins.
>>
>>91186093
Sometimes they had some decent stuff once you sifted through the Marvel/DC trash. Bummer.
>>
>>91188041
Facts don't matter when you're being offended for dollars.
>>
I remember an article announcing the casting of Peter Dinklage in Infinity War and them speculating that he would play MODOK.

The only comments were all from people pointing out he would be playing Pip the Troll, as MODOK has literally nothing to do with Infinity Gauntlet

The article was promptly deleted, never to be seen or heard from again.
>>
>>91188571
It's on life support. They run stuff written by Movie Bob for pity's sake.
>>
>>91190037
Shame about that permanently upturned nose they seem to have.
>>
So, we won?
>>
the only good thing to ever come out ouf CA
http://comicsalliance.com/comicsalliance-vs-avx-round-one-avengers-x-men/
>>
>>91186093
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>91190425
This one is still my favorite: http://comicsalliance.com/female-heroes-good-girl-role-models/
>>
The same thing is happening with independent film websites like The Dissolve (a few years ago) and Movie Mezzanine (a few weeks ago).
>>
I'll miss Chris Sims and his Archie articles.

I will not miss Kate Leth, and good riddance to her and her ilk.
>>
I am glad about this considering my opinion of the site and comics journalism in general is in line with the rest of this board, but I can't help but feel a bit disappointed. As much as I hate the focus on sensationalism and heavy push of politics of these sites a part of me still wants a chance to end up as a writer for one of them. I feel a hint of bitterness knowing there's one less place I could end up doing that, even if I have no idea how to get to that point or even where to start.
>>
I wish Wizard magazine was still in print
>>
>>91188906
They post so many inflammatory articles that assmad spergs simply can't help but repost and spread around, "GUYS DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT THOSE SJWS SAID, CLICK HERE TO GO GET OUTRAGED"
>>
>>91187147
Khouri wasn't editing Batman. But he edited Martian Manhunter, JLU and Seeley Squad.
>>
>>91188030
I liked "comics should be good", before they were shut down by CBR.
>>
File: laughingork.png (594KB, 516x550px) Image search: [Google]
laughingork.png
594KB, 516x550px
>>91190425
>Captain America works out that he’s in a comic called Avengers Vs X-Men and makes an early bid for Wolverine’s loyalty. Sure, there are other characters who are on both teams, but they don’t have movie deals, and Cap stands for core American values like franchising opportunities.
>>
>>91188148

The best part about BC is that by reading threads here you're reading future BC articles before Rich swoops down here for his content gathering.
>>
>>91186685
He is an irritating SJW, but I have to admit, he is a good editor
>>
>>91190219
You're describing yourself.
>>
>>91186093
Good.
>>
>>91188041
>>91190101
>>91187869

And a hilarious point was that the author groveled like a battered housewife to the fuckers for YEARS after. Even the local p-flag meeting is cringing from it. I think the current trans garbage in the batgirl book is leftover groveling.
>>
>>91191095
I'd say he's half right. I think there's still a lot of good articles but there were some that were just plain awful in its snobbishness. Then again some of them went over to Hooded Utilitarian anyway.
>>
>>91192405
Noah Berlatsky is more insufferable than Andrew Wheeler and that's a goddamn accomplishment.
>>
>>91192738
I think at least I can believe Wheeler is sincere even when he's insufferable.
>>
>>91186093
Funny, I was upset when they closed on short notice some years back. But ever since they came back, I've just stopped going there less and less.
>>
>>91192861
Wheeler's annoying but yeah, I think he's sincere in what he believes. Berlatsky is a contrarian armed with just enough academia to be full of himself but not enough actual suffering to make him a bit humbler.
>>
>>91191095
TCJ has always had a condescensing tone. The sneer is the pathological effect of intellecualizing cartoons. Theyre like Sisyphus and the struggle to legitimize sequential art is their boulder.
>>
>>91190101

I remember in the "controversy" over new 52 Catwoman they kept referring to Catwoman and Batman fucking "on a rooftop", sometimes alongside the actual page where you could see they were clearly in an apartment. Laura Hudson also posted pages from Catwoman with the dialog boxes edited out to make her look more objectified.
>>
>>91186177
I saw someone retweet one of their staff members. Apparently they were only told two days ago
>>
>>91190554
Fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>91186510
Comics Beat is the only comics news site you really need imo
>>
File: ca10.jpg (12KB, 314x257px) Image search: [Google]
ca10.jpg
12KB, 314x257px
>>91194351
>you really need
>>
>>91186757
I don't know if it's just about Wally West because I didn't even realize that some of them were complaining about Rebirth until very late last year. Like, November or December late. I thought that was a bad sign for them because when the New 52 happened and CA was bringing up the controversies, it kept getting brought up here. But the complaints about Rebirth? I got so desensitized to them having a lot of complaining articles that I just forgot they'd complain about Rebirth.
>>
>>91186757
>When Wheeler tried to stir up a shit storm over replacing the black Wally West with the white one (it didn't work, because even the world's biggest anti-racist knows that the white Wally West is the "real" one with all the history)
This actually happened? Please tell me you're lying.
>>
>>91195175
I think he's talking about the DC Rebirth roundtable.
>>
>>91195175
https://twitter.com/wheeler/status/736233198305304576

http://comicsalliance.com/dc-universe-rebirth-1-roundtable-review/
>>
>>91195269
UMM ... but he was right???
>>
>>91186093
Someone will just buy the website.
>>
File: dog ahaha.jpg (39KB, 441x228px) Image search: [Google]
dog ahaha.jpg
39KB, 441x228px
>>
>>91195748
Nah, black Wally was cheap synergy not some kind of grand step towards diversity. He's not even the first black speedster in the West-Allen family (and I guarantee this guy doesn't even remember Jenni exists). It's actually better now that he's a separate character than when they were trying to pretend like Wally West fans ever wanted to relive his Kid Flash days and have him the same age as Damian instead of Dick.

But it's just a desperate plea for attention from Wheeler. And generally misguided anyway considering black Wally was all over the Rebirth promotional material so it's not like he was going away.
>>
>>91186093
Good riddance.
>>
File: riverdalecrack.jpg (132KB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
riverdalecrack.jpg
132KB, 400x441px
Their Riverdale reviews were fun (especially for the Archie images with Riverdale dialogue) but those also turned into a shitshow griping about asexual representation. They just couldn't help themselves, and they didn't seem to have much idea about who makes up the main audience for comics.
>>
>>91186177
>>91186093
the other comic sites are the winners here. The Mary Sue will probably pick up the diversity crowd, the rest will go to the comicsbeat or something.
>>
>>91188148
It's so bad that it comes back around to good. Their loose, rumor mongering nonsense can be fun.
>>
>>91188581
I'm sure Chris will find more work writing. X-Men 92 (The secret wars one) was a genuine hit.
>>
>>91189810
Comics Beat for the industry talk
>>
>>91186093
https://twitter.com/NerdGerhl/status/847807424518139905

Polygon's already hiring them.
>>
>>91197691
Not good for the writers then. I don't think The Mary Sue pays contributors very often.
>>
>>91197984
Top kek, ComicsAlliance really was the Kotaku of comic books
>>
>>91197984
>Polygon

I remember when I thought Kotaku was getting bad and I started looking for other gaming news sites and looked at Polygon. Noped out of that site after a few minutes.

I currently use Destructoid mostly, they do have the odd "these women in these games are too sexy!" article but not too much.
>>
april fools
>>
File: C8RMF9LV0AAKHlz.jpg (193KB, 630x1077px) Image search: [Google]
C8RMF9LV0AAKHlz.jpg
193KB, 630x1077px
if this isn't a prank
gamergate outlived comicalliance
>>
>>91201825
But I want Milo Manara to do that cover.
>>
>>91195269
The best part of that was Wheeler calling the fact that Wally and Barry hips don't touch homophobic.

Which is hilarious given it was drawn by a gay man.
>>
>>91186685
that's not his girl, you dingus.
https://www.instagram.com/katiehorwitch/?hl=en
>>
>>91201373
siliconera and gematsu
Games and games. No politics or opinion
>>
>>91202527
Thanks, I'll check them out.
>>
>>91188041
SJWs consider transvestites to be transphobic but they give RuPaul a pass.
>>
>>91187869
God they had some shitty articles
>that article shitting on Robinson's Batwoman while shilling Empowered
>that article with the top 100 LGBT comic characters (with characters that weren't actually LGBT or good choices)
>that top 10 characters who should be gay (including Steve Rogers and Gambit)
>>
>>91197189
I used to like Funkywatch, one writer's crusade to find the most horrific shots on Funky Winkerbean and the one with the old guy on a monthly basis
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.