[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

strange magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: strangemagic_01-3cd511a07316.jpg (208KB, 1200x699px) Image search: [Google]
strangemagic_01-3cd511a07316.jpg
208KB, 1200x699px
Is it true that people hated it when it come out? why, was it because trailers lied to them?
>>
>>91181868
No because I hate elves
>>
Because it was bad, and not even in the fun way
>>
>>91181930
I was told /co/ loved it. I myself had fun with it. The little guys hunt of the potion should have been cut, it was tedious and its not like main story was overdeveloped to a point where they needed to use the time for something else. still fun overall
>>
>>91182033
It's fine as a kid's movie. I know a lot of /co/ lowers their standards to accommodate the fact that kid films are all they really get.
>>
File: marianne_from_strange_magic.jpg (35KB, 764x573px) Image search: [Google]
marianne_from_strange_magic.jpg
35KB, 764x573px
>>91182064
also most want to fuck the fairy
>>
>>91181868
Honestly if it weren't for Marianne and especially Bog the movie would of been complete and total garbage. I wish they were in a better movie.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1425x581px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1425x581px
>>91182105
True, it would not be as memorable. people kept comparing it to Epic (2013) and few other movies that came out that years but IMHO it was better than all of them
>>
>>91182086
most wanted the fairy and grasshopper to fuk
>>
>>91182194
I assumed he was a moth, for thematic reasons. it did remind me of my awkward teen years
>>
>>91182064
my grampa loves this shit...be he has alzheimer's so.
>>
File: thwack.png (317KB, 472x810px) Image search: [Google]
thwack.png
317KB, 472x810px
>>91182105
I wish Marianne and Bog were developed more. Their relationship were so rushed and I just want more of them dropping spaghetti.
>>
it was an ok movie, but the overall style of it and tone was strange and off putting to most people plus the songs were really random. It was not ugly, but it was not attractive either...had a dark look to it. looked like something fat 40 year old white ladies that sell clay fairy babies in jars at local art fairs would be into, a bad kind of nerdy style almost in the uncanny valley.
>>
>>91181868
My biggest problem with it is that the musical numbers were fucking lame. The rest is okayish.
>>
>>91181868
I don't remember it being hate, actually it was ignored, both for good and bad.

It was an OK movie, on the good side the character designs, in the bad side the music was generic pop music, which isn't bad per se, but the song felt a bit "random" in the scenes.
>>
>>91182186
> better than Epic

No it was not.
>>
>>91181868
if it weren't for the horrible singing and generic pop songs, this actually would have been a good movie.
>>
>>91182086
These feelings are natural.
>>
>>91185841
Your definition of "generic pop" is the 1950's?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.