[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Chill did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 5090739-2402727027-latest.png (197KB, 221x378px) Image search: [Google]
5090739-2402727027-latest.png
197KB, 221x378px
Joe Chill did nothing wrong.
>>
>>91181088
He's certainly holding that gun wrong.
>>
The way he's holding that gun is most definitely wrong.
>>
>>91181114
>>91181117
He killed two people just fine the way he held it
>>
>>91181088
He didn't miss, that's right.
>>
>>91181492
Maybe he'd have killed a lot more if he'd held it correctly
>>
>>91181088
It was class warfare! He was just standing up to the 1%!
>>
>>91181088
I guess he wasn't chill enough.
>>
>>91181088
he did, he missed their fucking worthless kid
>>
>>91181088
He's responsible for Batman and Batman is responsible for all the villains that popped up to fight him and become his rivals therefore Chill is responsible for nearly every death caused by Batman's rogue gallery.

Thanks Joe!
>>
>>91181088
Which is the best retelling on the Joe Chill story? I'm partial to Brave and the Bold's uncharateristically serious episode Chill of the Night, with Phantom Stranger (voiced by Kevin Conroy) and The Spectre (voiced by Mark Hamill) taking bets on whether Batman would take revenge on Chill, and bonus cameos with Adam West and Julie Newmar as Bruce's parents.
>>
File: rooftop-Beatles.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rooftop-Beatles.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Get back to where you once belonged!
>>
>>91185927

that episode was amazing. Conroy and Hamill were great as Phantom Stranger and Spectre.
>>
>>91181088
He's the one character who should be race upgraded in the movies. Realism is the big thing after all.
>>
What? Isn't Joe Chill the person who murdered Batman's parents? How did he not do anything wrong?
>>
>>91182433
How do you know he didn't?
>>
>>91187318
he's like Judas. He's the one that made Batman happen.
>>
>>91187046
Agreed
>>
>>91187318
>>91187380
Here's how I'd make batman end

>yet another omega-beam shoots batman back
>with no memory and a need to protect the weak, Bats turns to a life of crime so he may feed a homeless family
>assuming a new name, joe chill, Batman faces off against more corrupt villains and the rich who never help the poor
>shoots up 2 parents one night, and runs away in fear
>years later, Joe watches as his past self is sent back
>Joe then assumes the bat-identity to carry on his past selves wish for justice in a city devoid of it
>>
>>91187380
But isn't Judas doing something wrong exactly why he has to suffer as the Phantom Stranger now?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.