[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they doing this again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: C8LiY2BVwAAh5nQ.jpg (168KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C8LiY2BVwAAh5nQ.jpg
168KB, 682x1024px
>>
Hey, if we get to see Riri, Moon Girl, America Chavez, Miles, Kamala Khan, Female Thor, Nadia Wasp, the Inhumans, and so many more lame characters created the past 3 years killed, I don't care who is writing it then.
>>
goodness is the fact that marvel is entirely out of ideas news to you?
>>
>>91179598
For money
>>
File: Civil_War_II_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg (114KB, 923x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_II_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg
114KB, 923x1400px
>>91179598
>>
>>91179598
Marvel literally has no other ideas. None.

Expect Secret Invasion 2 in another couple of years.
>>
>>91179697
There needs to be a bingo card or betting pool on what the next Marvel stories they'll go back to are.

-Hero vs Hero story
-Secret Invasion 2
-Dark Reign 2
-Original Sin 2
>>
>>91179748
Also

Villain takes over hero's mantle
Hero becomes villain
New replacement hero to get hyped up in the news
>>
>>91179631

I hate these things "Kills everything" comics.... but I would pay for this
>>
>>91179697
>Expect Secret Invasion 2 in another couple of years.
I bet you that was the original title for Secret Empire.
>>
>>91179748
Forgetting zombies.
>>
>>91179870
Wasn't there a rumor that Disney didn't want them depicting the superheroes as zombies anymore?
>>
So will this be unrelated to the previous one and the sequel (deadpool kills deadpool)?
>>
>>91179779

I would like it if they did different heroes. Like spider-man or nick fury or something,
>>
>>91179598
Because the trade is one of Marvel's top sellers.

Its the same reason Marvel are doing multiple Black Panther books by Coates
>>
>>91179697
>Marvel literally has no other ideas. None.
And who DOES have fresh and new ideas?
Dark Horse?
>>
File: Evilpool.jpg (59KB, 410x640px) Image search: [Google]
Evilpool.jpg
59KB, 410x640px
>>91179911
>deadpool kills deadpool
I personally liked Evilpool, it was a neat angle to his regen power set. Plus all the costumes it references was the cherry on top.

Plus having Zombie Deadpool interacting with the "Deadpool Kills" version was a also not that bad.
>>
>>91180082
>Because the trade is one of Marvel's top sellers.
So was Civil War and look how >>91179679 turned out
>>
>>91180014
Rouge kills the Marvel Universe would be great just for what she'd look like at the end.
>>
>>91180170
The difference is that this is non canon normie bait
>>
>>91179598
Wade, Logan is already dead.
>>
>>91179598
It made a lot of money from teenage edgelords.
>>
>>91179598
Maximum movie sequel synergy power!

Plus this is his big chance to kill two Wolverines and for it to still not count.
And when is he ever again going to get the chance to be patriotic while murdering Captain America?
And for a limited time only he can claim the victory without getting smashed by The Hulk.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.