[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what is so funny about the death of a baby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 27

File: cad-20080602-358b1.jpg (81KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
cad-20080602-358b1.jpg
81KB, 625x790px
so what is so funny about the death of a baby?
>>
>>91179402
It's not the miscarriage itself that's funny. You have to remember that this was just another shitty video game webcomic before this came out. It was just how out of left field and poorly handled this was that made this comic a legend. Imagine if just out of the middle of nowhere in the middle of a Sesame Street episode, Oscar suddenly got a crack addiction, shot his drug dealer and afterwards, they go right back to the regular Sesame Street shenanigans without ever properly building up the crack deal gone wrong nor ever bringing it up again. That is why this comic is so funny.
>>
It's funny in the context.
>>
>>91179610
Didn't he try explain the comic which made it even more funny.
>>
>>91179706
If he did, I would love to hear his justification for it.
>>
>>91179706
He basically tried to make himself look like the victim, saying some shit like "A miscarriage can be even harder on the man than on the woman."

It makes me smile that this is going to be Fuckley's legacy.
>>
>>91179793
hahaha no way! he really said that?
>>
>>91179834
Something like it. It's been a while, but I just remember he tried to make it all about him.
>>
File: tim-actually-said-this.png (158KB, 650x740px) Image search: [Google]
tim-actually-said-this.png
158KB, 650x740px
>>
>>91179402
Why wont chink moot just delete /v/ already jesus christ it's ruining every other board.
>>
>>91179932
At this point, /v/ is containment. If you get rid of it, then they'll just spill over into everywhere else in one big flood, instead of just the occasional leak.
>>
>>91179793
oh what a jerk
>>
Does anyone know how active his webcomic's forums are, or how many hits his comic gets a day? Is he still updating? It's been so long since I've kept up with anything related to him.
>>
>>91180166
Well all I know is that his recent comic about the new Zelda game is spreading around alot
>>
>>91179793
That's pretty impressive, considering this is a guy who once sent a picture of his dick to a 15 year old girl. Making a webcomic so awful that people will remember it more than spamming dickpics to teenagers is quite a feat.
>>
>>91180253
My personal favourite was the two times he imitated Penny Arcade and both fell completely flat.

The PA guys started PAX, so Fuckley got it in his head that he could do the expo thing too, so he started Digital Overload, which ran for a little while and then completely flopped. It was overpriced, disorganized, and had all kinds of shitty rules that made no fucking sense.

The PA guys also started Child's Play Charity, which is a multi-million dollar charity that gives toys to children's hospitals all over the world. Fuckley saw this and said "I'm going to make my own charity!" and he did, and got $3000, which he then spent on a new tablet so he could copy/paste faces more easily.
>>
File: The Meaning of Loss.png (3MB, 500x5212px) Image search: [Google]
The Meaning of Loss.png
3MB, 500x5212px
>>91179402
It has less to do with dead babies and more to do with how spectacularly Tim Buckley failed at creating drama.
>>
>>91179932
>Why wont chink moot just delete /v/ already
>loss is a /v/ meme only
>/co/ has no history of loss
Really | |ı my || |_ tb h
>>
>>91181084
This is good for learninh thx anon
>>
File: lloss.png (602KB, 650x640px) Image search: [Google]
lloss.png
602KB, 650x640px
>this thread
>>
File: samusisataloss.png (279KB, 600x624px)
samusisataloss.png
279KB, 600x624px
>>91182492
>>
>>91182492
Will I be an old man, still noticing loss edits in the most subtle of forms?
>>
>>91182678
Still can't top the one with Maui that someone posted on here right after the first images for Moana were released.
>>
>>91182789
Won't you post it?
>>
>>91182789
That was GOAT
In fact that whole thread was amazing. I still remember the Nedroid one that wasn't even an edit. Shit.
>>
File: Loss at sea.jpg (158KB, 800x600px)
Loss at sea.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
>>91182844
Had to find it
>ugh making me do stuff
>>
>>91179610
People have also pointed out that it's ironically funny in the sense how it's poorly designed/structured it is as a comic, you should be able to find YouTube videos about it
>>
>>91182956
I'd argue the variations created over the years have also added to its comedic value.
Plus it was on a CN show as a background reference, right?
>>
>>91179610
Also the creator is an asshole and a pedophile
>>
>>91179402
WAIT.

IS THAT FUCKING LOSS?!
>>
>Baby

Arrest this man.
>>
>>91183432
This is a rare variant, we call this one "lossloss".
>>
>only one parody posted ITT

It's 5 am, I'm on my phone, and I demand giggles
>>
For almost 18 months I have paid a prostitute to live with me. I don't make a point of showing her off or anything like that, but if anyone asks then I tell them that she's my girlfriend. She generally lives with me, but she has her own place too. As part of our agreement, she has to stay at my house at least 4 times every week unless there is an emergency. Most of the time I just like her there to cuddle with. I don't care what she does during the day as I'm always at work but I like having someone to come home to. I've paid around $40,000/$50,000 so far.

I know it sounds pretty sad, but if I could get a woman without having to pay her, I would. I have tried everything to become more appealing but nothing works. I know someone will tell me that I just need to have confidence and go to the gym. I do have confidence, I do go to the gym. Some people just don't meet the base criteria for physical attraction and as far as I can tell, I'm one of those people. My last relationship was in college. Now I'm 31 and not many 30 year old women want to data an facially ugly man who is barely 5' tall. I'm not angry or bitter about it. If I was a woman I wouldn't look at me either. I mean, just about every man in the world appears to be more 'manly' than I am, so I completely understand.

I have a lot of friends -great friends- but I was still very lonely. So not long after I turned 30, I made a decision to do this. Ever since she started living with me I've been feeling a lot happier. When I've had a bad day she always knows what calms me down. A lot of the time it feels like we're a real couple. I'm scared of the day when she meets someone else or leaves me. I've started to care for her a lot and it sucks that she doesn't feel the same. She didn't even invite me to her birthday party. I hate that the only reason she stays around and cares for me is because I pay her. It gives me a sore feeling in my chest for some reason.
>>
>>91183919
>only one
Son, that insomnia's making your wits dull. Look closer.
>>
>>91183941
>pay someone to be your girlfriend
>intentionally delude yourself into thinking you have a girlfriend when you really don't
>get sad every time you remember they don't have feelings for you even as your feelings for them continue to grow stronger
I don't know what you expected to happen
>>
>>91183941

You gotta have personality mang
>>
>>91183024
It was put in the background of a Loud House episode, which is a Nick show, but yes.
>>
>>91182789
I was pretty impressed with one that was made out of an electoral map right before the election. Thought it was just /pol/ leaking into /co/ shitposting all the while but then I noticed it had states going for candidates that would be super unlikely. I stared at it for a while and bam, it hit me.

It was just enough out of place to warrant a closer look, but not too out there to warrant suspicion. Someone who knew this board very well must have posted it.
>>
File: ok0WyW2.png (248KB, 1224x403px) Image search: [Google]
ok0WyW2.png
248KB, 1224x403px
>>91179402
K
E
K
>>
File: 1489615746453.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489615746453.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>91183024
>CN
>>
File: 452.png (598KB, 600x878px)
452.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>91184116
>picture next to the door

No fucking way
>>
>>91179402
well, it's a meme, and like most shitty memes people don't know why, if even, it's funny (pic related of a recent shitty meme)

there is always people like >>91181084 that go all "but wait, there's is science behind why this is funny", when mostly if was a jumping the shark movement for an already shitty webcomic.
>>
File: 3271 Prequel.gif (73KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
3271 Prequel.gif
73KB, 625x790px
>>
>>91184116
which episode is that?
>>
File: IMG_6021.jpg (175KB, 625x790px)
IMG_6021.jpg
175KB, 625x790px
>>91179610
>>91179402

One of my favorite parts of Loss is it's attempt at being a meaningful exercise in sequential art. You can really feel Tim saying to himself 'I'm going for emotional impact, like the feeling of your life abruptly changing in one terrible moment. I'm going to write this comic with no words, no humor, just the seriousness of the situation, left to linger in the readers mind alongside the one word... 'Loss''. And then the comic is his dumbass MC rushing in making <B^( face then putting his hands up and sticking his lower lip out like a pouting child. All this meant to be impactful and serious, like Tim thinks his naive readers are supposed to be sidelined and shocked by this unexpected turnabout. Really makes you think.

And then yeah, for the storyline to be hilariously dropped as Lilah and Ethan mope around for a few more comics then implicitly decide off screen that they won't try again and will never have children, and go back to Ethan and gang lying to themselves that they're adults. It's just terribly clumsy and Tim tried to play it off as meaningful.

Just another failed attempt by Tim Buckley to pretend he's an adult who has a grasp on real versions of sitcom situations and drama that he falsely believes are important to a comic like his. And he tries to connect it to his own life by telling a story about how he knocked someone up, they didn't have the baby, then that they broke up over it, as if that Highly dissimilar situation somehow imbues this comic with a dire realism and experience. Loss is such a clueless expression executed so poorly. I could and might write an essay on it.
>>
File: 1488917404766.jpg (151KB, 625x790px)
1488917404766.jpg
151KB, 625x790px
>>91179402
>>
>>91180099
>At this point, /v/ is containment.
/co/mblr you talk like a fanatical retard again. Stop that whole "each board is a closed culture at war with us, the bearer of the only truth" garbage.
>>
>>91184729

Most of /co/ is younger or at least more manchildish than even /v/, your average /co/ poster is much more likely to throw a fit if he sees something he doesn't care about more than a few times.
>>
>>91179402
Is this about Ricky Gervais?

Because you can take dead baby jokes from my cold, dead, tiny hands.
>>
>>91184136
It's fucking real anon

>>91184352
Funny Business
>>
I'll never not be surprised at how decent this turned out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnRmSsckbnI
>>
>>91179793
>A miscarriage can be even harder on the man than on the woman
Yeah his comic is proof of that
>>
>>91179402
>I don't get to be a step-father
>>
>>91183038
Fucking a miscarried fetus isn't pedophilia. I think.
>>
Usually an abortion is much harder on the woman than the man.
>>
>>91185034
Well a miscarried fetus isn't a person, so no, it's not pedophilia. He sent pictures of his dick to 13 year old girls he played World of Warcraft with.
>>
It was funnier in the context of webcomics nine years ago
>>
>>91179402
this guy represents everything wrong with the 2000s culture
while some people spent their time actually trying to make something funny and good even tho the technology wasnt there and had no money to back it up, it was bastly outnumbered by the geeks that made videogame and star wars references that took no effort to make (guess who won)
if someone has the picture of the dvd box of the animated series marked down 3 times in blockbuster please post it
>>
>>91181084
thats because he didnt draw the character he just dragged and dropped the same premade templates into the comic
>>
>>91184005
Yo, this. Be a concersaltionalist, be interesting, be funny. Sounds like bullshit but these are definitely things you can work on.
>>
>>91185922

Remember how the CAD animated series acted like it was supposed to be a sincere and sentimental sitcom? My favorite part is the end of the intro when they all get together on the couch and out their hands around eachother while the music slows down, to show that they're one big happy gaming family. Makes me tear up like the time Lilah said that she would love Ethan no matter what so he didn't have to exercise.
>>
>>91179402
It's he fact that the creator's actual girlfriend had a miscarriage and he ruined their relationship by throwing her miscarriage in the comic (which was light hearted until this point) as a fucking gag.

Then he went on a podcast saying how the miscarriage was just as painful for him as his girlfriend who had to give birth to the dead baby and he was also confused as to why she hadn't moved on yet.

It was a clusterfuck on so many levels and it's probably one of the worst moments of his life
>>
>>91179793
>women loosing their sons and husbands in battle means they're the "real victims" of war
>man loosing a child due to miscarriage, but he's not a victim
Fuck women. I WISH the patriarchy was as violent as they say it is.
>>
>>91186835
It's not that he isn't a victim, he is. The problem is the retard said it was just as hard on him if not harder. Pretty sure giving birth to a corpse makes it slightly worse for the mother
>>
>>91186910
If >>91179912 is his actual quote then I see nothing that says he suffered more than her. He just had the gall to make the situation not entirely about the woman.
>>
>>91185088
Did he know the kid was 13 years old and why is this a known fact?
>>
>>91186946
There's more to the quote than just that but that quote makes him come off as a jackass. The relationship failed because he turned their miscarriage into a web comic strip. And he's criticizing her in the most passive aggressive way for grieving over a miscarriage. He's a douche
>>
>>91179793
>>91179912
It's "harder on the woman than the man" so it's not as bad.
>>
>>91186835
Lmao.

Fucking Permavirgin MRAs.
>>
>>91187041
Nah. More like "fiance left me to become a literal prostitute and I made the mistake of keeping in contact with her for a few years after the relationship ended and I've seen the darkness that lives in the soul of women" and then combine that with the fact that women aren't required or even encouraged to honestly introspect and just seriously fuck women.
>>
>>91187087
Do you uh... do you need a hug anon? Maybe a therapy session and some medication?
>>
>>91187041
>men don't deserve rights
Really makes you think.
>>
>>91187116
Medication, no. Therapy, quite likely. I have zero faith in human beings, and even less in women.

>I came out of the womb as a rapist that needs to be civilized and she came out perfect and the only justification she needs for anything is desire.
It doesn't matter what individuals THINK they believe. Look at the boundaries that society enforces and THAT will tell you what kind of behavior to expect. Men are told to question everything about themselves, and women are told to question everything about men.
>>
>>91183911
YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>>
>>91184116
We live in an amazing time.
>>
File: tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17[1].gif (484KB, 275x210px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17[1].gif
484KB, 275x210px
>>91187176
>>
>>91183911
On this note does anyone have the edit of the comic that's infused with Loss patterns: the shape of the bars on the hospital bed, the trees outside the door and so on?
>>
File: xvbX2A5.png (218KB, 330x319px)
xvbX2A5.png
218KB, 330x319px
>>91184100
Oh fug
>>
>>91187176
I unironically agree and I'm a normalfag.
What made me start to think that way is when I realized marriage is a scam. If women didn't have pussies I wouldn't even look at them.
>>
>>91187367
Verily.
>>
>>91184698
This one is the best
>>
>>91183941
>She didn't even invite me to her birthday party.

pfft
>>
>>91187176

You probably do need therapy if you believe any of that.
>>
>>91187507
>>91187176

I would like to take this chance to try and re-contextualize the contract of marriage to our disenfranchised youths. Marriage is a very significant legal agreement meant only to be created in situations where both parties care more for the fruits of their relationship more than they each care for their own individual egos. It's not something you do after you love someone enough for a certain period of time. It's not a loving and sentimental given milestone in each relationship, rather it is a government contract designed to serve a remarkably specific function.

Don't get married unless you're trying to start a family.

Don't get married unless you both seriously share a unified goal.

You don't need to get married, ever, unless you and your significant other are specifically interested in mutually creating semi-permanent systems of growth, and directly working on the success of every individual within the marriage.
>>
>>91187663
They're awful. They refuse to reciprocate even a fraction of what they demand from you and one of those demands is that you pay lip-service to the idea that the relationship is equitable.

Try being just HALF as emotionally needy as a woman and see how far that gets you. Try pretending she doesn't care about YOUR appearance and social status just because she says HER appearance and social status shouldn't matter.

Seriously. Try it. And then come back and tell me exactly how many men she cheated on you with.

>>91187689
Right, but I'm not allowed to want ANYTHING from a relationship so how can we have mutual goals other than "making sure she's happy."
>>
>>91187689
There's a difference between believing your partner share your goal and this actually being true.

You're also fucked if your partner changes her mind midway through your life.

I know a lot of men who entered marriages while abbiding to all your requisites. They now have to give a significant share of their income to their exes

It's a scam, brah.
>>
>>91187718
All of this is why not to date whores.

>>91187760
This is why not to marry whores.

Basically, your problem here is you had and probably still have bad selection heuristics. It's also extremely hard to find a good woman outside the 18-22 frame, because after that those women are likely to be taken. It's not that they don't exist, it's that you never see them.
>>
>>91187889
In other words, don't marry as the chances of marrying a whore are way too big to risk it
>>
>>91187760
>changes her mind
Literally this. She got brainwashed hard by internet feminism after we had been together 4 years and became convinced she was "missing out." Opportunity cost/risk-reward is something women can't work through. They try to keep as many doors open as possible even though that means never actually going through any of those doors.

...and then a year later she's begging me to help her deal with an ex-cop/stalker she gained from being a craigslist pro. JUST. FUCK. OFF.

>>91187889
I'm 29, so my options are whores or reformed whores, and the idea of showering attention on a woman who spent her 20's shitting on guys like me has NO appeal to me whatsoever. Yes, anon psychoanalysts, I am resentful that I "wasted" my twenties with a woman who broke my heart and I'm refusing to move past it. I get it.
>>
>>91187941
Dude you will never achieve wisdom if you let your bitterness control you. Disappointment has distorted your perceptions.

There are piles of normies who are happily married and will remain happily married until the end of their days, to good, obedient and devoted women. But those girls go off the market instantly and stay off forever, for obvious reasons. You only see the part with the recycled whores, so of course it looks bleak to you.

I mean, I agree that it's insane that our culture is so shit up half of all marriages end in divorce, but that still means the other half end are solid. At worst, coming in blind the odds are a coin flip, they're just worse for you because you're trying to build a palace out of whatever you can dig out of dumpsters and garbage cans. At best, you just learn to recognize the mark of a whore, slam those idly while waiting for wife material, then when you find that, marry her and leave your free-hooker days behind.

Now shut up and post some hot classic memes, you whiny fuck.
>>
>>91187718
>>91187760

I know this may come as a challenge, but if you can't keep it a better idea for your spouse to stay married to you than it is for them to leave with half your money, then you're not doing your part in marriage. As much as we like to romanticize marriage as some transcendent connection, it's actually a continuous deal, and requires consistent work. You also will need to hold your spouse to the same standard, so as not to have her as some subordinate who feels entitled to your undying love and resources.

Obviously there are women who don't have reason and will destroy even great marriages. They should be shot and should die alone. Do whatever it takes to identify them, good judgement is one of your few responsibilities in this world.

I'm truly sorry for your losses. Obviously all this is completely useless after the fact. I just want to put pressure on the unmarried to exercise as best judgement as they can possibly muster, and to in no way shape or form treat marriage as if it's a mandatory milestone. It's very serious and is absolutely not some romantic move to make the couple happy, like your first fuck or a trip to Europe might be.

Also go ahead and have kids outside of marriage, you don't need to be married for that. I'm starting to think marriage is a bigger responsibility than children.
>>
>>91188093
Man, I know you have no reason to believe me but I'm currently in a relationship and as far as I know I haven't been cheated on, by her or by any other (and since I don't know, it doesn't even matter if it happened or not).

When I say "marriage is a scam" is not out of bitterness or anything like that. I agree with you in a lot of the thing you're saying.

My point is, the risk/reward analysis is fucked because of the extreme bias of the courts. It is just not worth it even if you find someone that is truly a good person. Thing is, you will never be 100% sure.

>>91188132
Read above.

Also,
>Also go ahead and have kids outside of marriage, you don't need to be married for that.
That pretty much fucks you over anyway.
>>
>>91188049
>I'm 29, so my options are whores or reformed whores
Hahahahahaha what

Are you this disconnected from the reality of the market? Son, I'm 35 and the number of 20-year-olds who want to give up the pussy has increased every year since I turned 20 myself. If you have a decent job and dress like a grownup instead of a turbo autist there's no fucking reason at all that you should settle for some wasted bitch. What, did you get convinced that age gaps are bad? You think you'd be shamed for it? By who? Would it possibly be shriveled whores? Would men actually high-five you and look on in envy?

You don't suppose your problem might be that you're kind of a coward and care what awful bitches think, do you? They're powerless if you just laugh at them and flip them the bird. Any good chick will just help you trigger them, too.
>>
>>91188093
>There are piles of normies who are happily married and will remain happily married
actually we are in such a record low marriage numbers you could say its completely dead
pretty much only the ultra religious do it anymore, funny how gay marriage ended up causing less marriage not more
>>
File: IMG_0246.gif (1MB, 301x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.gif
1MB, 301x250px
Stupid dead fetus webcomics to whores and legal contracts

K
>>
>>91179932
>implying he cares about us westerners
>>
>>91188093

I'd like to add to this and say that healthy relationships are for making both people better. If you want to keep the concept of your marriage sacred then you will both have to work on eachother to imbue your marriage with growth and mutual benefit. You have to actively help eachother be the type of person they want to be.

John Lennon fell in love with Yoko Ono because she didn't know who he was. Good relationships are created when two people create new greatness for themselves together.
>>
>>91188200

>funny how gay marriage caused less marriage and not more!
So many people argued that this is precisely what happens when marriage becomes divorced from the idea of an elevated contract between two biologically compatible individuals made in the spirit of family-raising and the creation of life.

I'm not hyper-religious or even against gay marriage, but god damn this is literally exactly precisely what all the people who were against it were talking about.
>>
>>91188184
>date younger women
Well yeah, but the prospect of just "changing out twenty year olds" every few years doesn't really appeal to me. I've been seeing a college girl for the last year and a half but it's going nowhere, which I'm convinced is why it's lasting.

My ability to predict (and thereby trust) human behavior is completely gone.

>>91188288
>It's about making each other better
which is why even thinking about marrying a woman is an awful idea. Just ENTERTAINING the idea that there is ANYTHING she could work on is pretty much rape. You can't have a meaningful relationship with someone who participates under a bullshit premise.

>We're equals, but I'm better at it
- women

>>91188368
This is what I was talking about earlier. Society is a gas, and will expand to fill whatever container you put it in. Some thing should stay at the margins, and being at the margins doesn't necessitate or imply oppression. We shouldn't be making everything weird "normal." We should just become better at understanding weird when we come across it.

humans are male and female
>YEA BUT WHAT ABOUT CHROMOSOMAL MUTANTS
Ok. There are paraplegics but we still call humans bipeds. Outliers don't define the set.
>>
>>91188368
>I'm not hyper-religious or even against gay marriage, but god damn this is literally exactly precisely what all the people who were against it were talking about.
Yep. It's the fate of conservatives to always be defending society's institutions by saying true things and get ignored by retarded romantics. It's the same with almost every "progressive" policy. They're only progressive in the same sense as a wasting disease.

(And yeah, religion isn't even relevant to this, if anything it's an instrument for keeping society wholesome and not the other way around. Super-obvious in traditional Chinese culture)
>>
>>91184321
The guy you quoted is right though. Loss is funny because it's the jumping the shark moment for an already shitty webcomic, but it jumps the shark because Fuckley can't into drama or sequencing. People definitely overthink the whole thing but the analysis is spot on. You've both reached the same conclusion through different methods - Loss is funny because Buckley is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>91187148
>men don't have right
Brother what reality do you live in
>>
>>91188440
>Just ENTERTAINING the idea that there is ANYTHING she could work on is pretty much rape. You can't have a meaningful relationship with someone who participates under a bullshit premise.
Why would you exclusively date shitlibs? Most women are so insecure they think they need to work on everything about themselves including the parts that are fine. Just one example: women with small tits hate being flat, women with big tits hate not being flat. They never let themselves win, they're too neurotic. If you halp them out with that with some firm fucking guidance they eat out of your hand, unless you shit up completely at the start of the process and pick only girls who are so insanely neurotic they've gone full retard and blame the patriarchy for their problems. Again: you *do not have to date shitlibs*. Why do you do it. Stop doing it.

Now: POST MORE LOSS, FAGGOT
>>
>>91188548
>POST MORE LOSS, FAGGOT
Okay.
>>
>>91188548
Not him but pretty much every 16-24 urban girl is a shitlib nowadays
>>
File: 1490973126315.png (384KB, 783x954px) Image search: [Google]
1490973126315.png
384KB, 783x954px
>>91188548
My personal favorite.
>>
>>91188610
>>
>>91179610
>>91179402
I just realized, what if he copped out because he realized he couldn't properly draw a baby in his artstyle?
>>
File: superlative.jpg (80KB, 455x675px)
superlative.jpg
80KB, 455x675px
>>91184843
kekest
>>
Reminder that loss.jpg is the perfect meme.

It can be done even in minimalist forms while still being recognisable to anyone aware of the original strip. It can never be monetised by its creator because Buckley would have to be a complete asshole to even try making money off a comic strip about miscarriage. It can never be mainstreamed because it is a comic strip about miscarriage.

No other meme hits that kind of sweet spot. "This Is Fine" Dog has his own goddamn plushie. Pepe is trying to be taken back by his creator. But loss.jpg? It is Buckley's defining moment and greatest shame at the same time, and there is nothing he can do about people mocking that strip until the end of time.

Loss.jpg is accidental perfection, the meme that never should have been. And it can never be stopped.
>>
File: 943.jpg (61KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
943.jpg
61KB, 477x539px
>>91184698
>the letters of "GENOcide" are white
>white genocide
>14/88 in loss
>>
File: 1274478849029.jpg (67KB, 797x367px) Image search: [Google]
1274478849029.jpg
67KB, 797x367px
>>
>>91189072
We need to go deeper, with a bald edit of this comic.
>>
File: 1482107112009.jpg (90KB, 759x1052px)
1482107112009.jpg
90KB, 759x1052px
>>91183941
My God. Dude, kill yourself. Not even memeing you, you need to take yourself out. You are falling in love with a hooker you pay to PRETEND to care about you.
>She didn't even invite me to her birthday party
My God
>>
>>91179757
an ex of his apparently had a miscarriage and he did this to make the comic less "hurr Durr vidja games" and more into an actual story where the characters live real lives.

this of course backfired horribly and he responded with something along the lines of "sorry you got butthurt, but it's my comic and I can do what I want. I'm tired of shallow jokes and storylines."

his fans pretty much abandoned him and after realizing he'd committed career suicide by ignoring his loyal fans, he rebooted the comic back to one-off "hurr Durr vidja games" comics.

whether or not it recovered, I don't know. I used to be one of those loyal fans and I stopped reading completely around the time of the reboot.
>>
If this were written today in CMON GUYS ITS 2017, she would have had an abortion and we'd be told to be proud of her for making such a strong, woman-affirming choice.
>>
File: 45244266.gif (45KB, 200x200px)
45244266.gif
45KB, 200x200px
>>91183941
>>
>>91189508
He also said miscarriages are bad for the father and not just the mother which is an unstable point except he then used the same breath of air to criticize his girlfriend for crying to much and not getting over having the baby die and give birth to a corpse

Even this site was fucking surprised at the unprecident levels of assholeish and autism
>>
>>91186774
it was an ex, not his current at the time gf
>>
>>91188687
TOP KEK
>>
>>91189715
true. he was an asshole about it. totally handled it wrong and showed just what a douchebag he is, which for me, was the reason I stopped reading. I just didn't care to support him anymore and around the same time he was really getting shamelessly full of himself and acting like he was some sort of media God.
>>
File: f16.png (4KB, 226x164px) Image search: [Google]
f16.png
4KB, 226x164px
>>91188922
The worst part is you're right.
>>
File: 562.png (551KB, 346x1036px)
562.png
551KB, 346x1036px
>>
>>91188660

No they're not, and for the ever loving fuck move out of the city.

You also have the option of using your philosophy to make yourself genuinely great and living proof of the success of your thinking, which will make you a strong and steadfast person who will be the perfect port in the storm for any living person. People change their mind on anything when you show them the real, acting truth.

You have to live it and not just believe it. The people who actually hold true to these ideals pretty much can do anything, it's the ones who talk big shit but don't do anything what gives tradition a bad reputation.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.