[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come AoS season finales are better than any on the CW or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: nzzgjke97noy.jpg (102KB, 669x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nzzgjke97noy.jpg
102KB, 669x1024px
how come AoS season finales are better than any on the CW or Netflix, even Legion?
>>
>>91177290
>No one cares about the show
>They do whatever they want with it
>It's great
It's so criminal no one knows.
>>
>>91177930
Right?! I started watching to humor a family member but I've been sucked in since season 2 and haven't looked back
>>
>>91178462

I dropped it during Season 1, later picked up and binged second half of season 1 + season 2, and then kinda got bored during season 3 (Season 3 was the one where inhumans started popping up after eating fish oil right?)
>>
>>91179894
>>91178462

oh shit, forgot what I was going to ask. Is that an old poster or is Ward back alive somehow?
>>
>>91179913
It's basically a Matrix plot with Quake trying to save her teammates.
In the digital world she's dating/married to Ward. Hydra is the premier agency. Jenna is supposedly dead, etc.

Hopefully Ward LMD is the season goal to bring him back without the baggage
>>
>>91180004

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about at all. Last episode I saw was something about Malik getting an exoskeleton like Crossbones uses in the movie
>>
>>91177930
Not being canon lets them do all kinds of shit, too bad none of it is interesting and the show sucks.
>>
>>91181183
literately eat a dick and then kill yourself
>>
File: timetorise.png (3MB, 2560x1448px) Image search: [Google]
timetorise.png
3MB, 2560x1448px
>>91177290
yeah, legion's finale was super lame tbqh famalamadingdong
>>
I dropped this show once ol knife fingers popped up.
Catch me up with some bullet points fampai
>>
>>91179913
Like the other guys said, basically right now they are up against mad scientist who used an evil magic book to build sentient robots and a virtual reality to keep people in (And now he himself is put into this reality while his body is killed by the robots). In this reality everyone is supposedly have their "greatest regret" fixed, which translated into this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdN2SiQxCs

Most of SHIELD are put into the virtual reality against their will, except for Simmons and Daisy who entered it trying to save everyone.
>>
>>91181287
>daisy gets mind controlled
>lash saves daisy and almost kills hive but dies
>electroward sacrifices himself to kill squidward and it's actually my fav scene in the series
>daisy becomes emo
>ghost rider!
>darkhold!
>patriot!
>daisy stops being emo
>ghost rider goes bye bye
>LMDs
>evil LMDs!
>LMD may
>LMD basically everyone
>simmons is a hard ass bitch
>LMD may is /ourgirl/
>daisy simmons go into matrix to save LMD replaced friends
>simulated ward
>>
>>91180039
Ward died and was possessed by Hive
Hive killed Malick and his family
Quake's boyfriend sacrificed himself to kill Ward and Hive for good

SHIELD got its hands on the Darkhold, a powerful spellbook written by an Elder God and then they let an LMD read it because its computer brain allowed it to process the data faster than any of them could.
LMD's creator used this information to create realistic LMDs of everyone else with their minds and memories and some didn't even realize they weren't human.
Main LMD started putting everyone inside a Matrix type virtual reality so that she could basically take over SHIELD

Quake and Jemma entered the VR world to get everyone else out.
VR world seems to be Hydra World where Ward is still alive
>>
>>91180039
Jesus you're behind
>>91181183
Your brother is better at this than you, Joss
>>
>>91181287
shit goes really crazy Ward becomes the best, Skye gets sexier, Mac gets a shotgun/axe, Inhumans, alien planets, Ghost Rider, Darkhold, world ending threats left and right
its fun as heck
>>
>>91181287
>Everyone fought each other over stuff
>Admiral Adama popped up as a claimant for SHIELD leadership, guards an alien rock
>Alien rock ate Simmons and sent her to alien planet
>SHIELD and HYDRA went to this alien planet to save her, turns out the most powerful inhuman named Hive inhabits it
>Ward died there and Hive took over his corpse and escaped to Earth
>Hive wanted to make everyone inhuman, but it didn't work too well and he got blown up by a nuke
>SHIELD got more legit and new guy is the director
>There was also a transhumanist guy who worked for Hive, but then recruited by SHIELD
>Ghost rider
>Darkhold the evil book that makes you crazy and also teaches you various supernatural shit and artificial intelligence
>Everyone got replaced by the robots
>Everyone is not trapped in virtual reality
>>
>>91181422
alien planet episode for Jemma is probably the best episode from any of the Marvel shows
>>
>>91181414
>Skye gets sexier
Alright, sold. Guess I'm picking this show back up until I get bored of it again
>>
>>91181396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R73UOVN6R08

god, this scene made me love a trope i didn't know i'd love. bad dude just accepting he lost and chillin with the hero
>>
>>91181482
is this the best moment in the entire MCU?
>>
>>91181537
No because it's not in the MCU
>>
>>91181572
stop that

>>91181537
it's either that scene or this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOzoy5UfkGA
>>
>>91181604
great taste anon
such a badass and powerful scene

it trips me out how people don't like AoS more than those boring Netflix shows
just stronger acting, higher stakes, bigger set pieces, CGI, consistently cool action scenes and more fun overall
>>
>>91181677
the first half of season 1 left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. they weren't allowed to make it a great show because ABC didn't want to take any risks and they had the CA2 twist hindering their plot
>>
>>91181773
idk, I was pretty hyped by the train episode and the dynamic of the team since the beginning
Fitz was my boy
>>
>>91181870

the first 7 episodes were some of the most unwatchable garbage I've ever seen. Then the last few episodes were ok, then Season 2 was kinda cool, then season 3 had some interesting stuff but got boring again around the middle of the season

honestly it got better but people like >>91181677 and >>91181537 overrate it massively
>>
>>91181904
Maybe it's because we've spent the most time with them that I like them the most
I got really invested in Skye's story more than I cared about any of the Avengers stuff at the time
>>
>>91177290
That's only because you're living in a world governed by delusions of your own making, Op.
>>
File: Energy_Shield.png (235KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
Energy_Shield.png
235KB, 600x336px
>>91181287

>S.H.I.E.L.D. shield
>>
File: NENwBpKD7IIdRP_1_b.jpg (30KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NENwBpKD7IIdRP_1_b.jpg
30KB, 600x316px
Ghost Rider arc was great but you could totally tell that they don't have the budget to bring him back.
>>
>>91185130
ABC doesn't do budget, Anon. There's a reason so much of their life up is comedies and workplace drama
>>
>>91177290
I am physically erect at the thought of BASED WARD being back in action.
>>
>>91185130
They straight up said so. They admitted in an interview that they blew most of the show's budget on the Ghost Rider effects for the first arc so they couldn't bring him back for the rest.
>>
>>91181259
It was a fucking epilogue and set up for the next season.
The finale was basically episode 6 and 7, you shit.
>>
>>91185361
What are the chances MCU Ghost Rider comes back on Netflix or as a movie? Do they even have the material for it? They did tie-up the Robbie Reyes story line and he's floating in limbo now.
>>
>>91187352
>as a movie
0. Marvel Studios wouldn't have let them use Ghost Rider if they ever planned on using him themselves.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.