[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maurice LaMarche turned 59 today. Say something nice to him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Maurice_LaMarche.jpg (26KB, 345x479px) Image search: [Google]
Maurice_LaMarche.jpg
26KB, 345x479px
Maurice LaMarche turned 59 today. Say something nice to him.
>>
>>91176144
Whatever your lot in life may be, Mr. LaMarche, be happy knowing that your final words probably won't be "Kurt Russell" scrawled on a piece of paper.
>>
CRAZY OLD MAURICE, HMMM?
>>
>>91176144
He's a hero. Man's talented and funny.
>>
>>91176144
LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FAT FUCK

You spend half your career pretending to be Orson Welles and you don't learn from his example?
>>
File: orson-welles1-preview.jpg (42KB, 434x640px) Image search: [Google]
orson-welles1-preview.jpg
42KB, 434x640px
>>91176244
He is not Orson Welles fat.
>>
>>91176144
I met him at ACBC, he was nice as hell. Did the Hedonismbot voice for me and explained how he came up with it.

Really, all voice actors are just the nicest people, I don't think I've met a single one who didn't just up and strike up a conversation and act really genuinely friendly right off the bat.
>>
>>91176144
What HUB show was he in?
>>
>>91176299
I heard Dimaggio was a douche.
>>
>>91176144
Full of Country Goodness and Green Peaness.
>>
>>91176144
What a waste. Still hasn't taken over the world yet.
>>
>>91176178
He was in here the other night, raving!
>>
>>91176865
I haven't met him myself, but a friend said Billy West is one of the biggest tools you will ever meet. He thinks he's the best, and wants you to know it.

Again, haven't met him myself so this is just hearsay.
>>
>>91176282
He died a planet, physically and vocally
>>
Probably my second favorite Mr. Freeze.
>>
>>91176865
I heard that story was basically some dude was spilling spaghetti all over the place, DiMaggio made a joke and the sperg probably took it literally.
A friend of mine met him, he did an impression of his joker and DiMaggio seemed genuinely impressed by it.
The dude just has a wit to him and isn't afraid to be a smart ass about something.
>>
>>91176144

12 more years to go if you want to beat Ramis.
>>
>>91176299

Of course voice actors are good at talking. That's their job.
>>
File: IMG_1173.jpg (74KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
74KB, 402x402px
>>91177762
Who's to say Maurice isn't Harold Ramis already?
>>
>>91176282
Orson lasted a long time considering his size
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.