[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Would you like a crumpet? That's clearly a muffin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>Would you like a crumpet?

That's clearly a muffin.
>>
Don't try to understand British words
>>
>>91173857
an american muffin, at that,.. muffin is something else in the UK...
but there's one good rule of thumb when it comes to US-UK language confusion:
all bets are off in scotland. and that was a wee scottish loli mouse
>>
>>91174586
except in Scotland a crumpet is a pancake
god damn it's confusing
>>
>>91173857
That's a pikelet
>>
>>91173857
Since when did murrikans understood Britain?
>>
>>91174679
Karl, don't talk shit! a pikelet is a thick pancake
>>
>>91174648
I'm just gonna call everything bread
>>
>>91173857
She's Scottish, like they eat Crumpets.
>>
>>91175024
it is said that oats are that which feed the scots while the english feed them to their horses.. which explains the renowned quality of english horses and scottish men
>>
>>91175024
she's living on baker street in london though. probably eats what they sell at the store. whatever her dad Scrooge McMouse can afford
>>
>>91174976
That's pudding in the UK.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szpQVa_ake8
>>
File: 1318275850447.jpg (108KB, 574x579px) Image search: [Google]
1318275850447.jpg
108KB, 574x579px
why there was so many cartoons about mice back then?
>>
>>91178459
Mouse fetishism became a long-running fad in the late '70s.
>>
File: Freya127.jpg (170KB, 479x810px) Image search: [Google]
Freya127.jpg
170KB, 479x810px
>>91178459

Vidya too.

I've never played this game but I love this character to the point that I searched through every single result of her name tagged on Deviantart, tumblr, and a host of other websites and I now have hundreds of pieces of fanart saved. Is it autism?
>>
>>91178594
Dude, play the fucking game, it's the best Final Fantasy there is and one of the best games ever.
>>
File: Freya.png (53KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Freya.png
53KB, 240x240px
>>91178594
Nah, you're fine. Freya is a nice critter.
She can also solo the game's Bonus Boss at the her lowest possible level, making her the most powerful character in the series as well.
>>
>>91178594
>I've never played this game but I love this character
People like you should be gassed.
>>
>>91178459
Their paws look a lot like hands, makes them easier to anthropomorphize.
>>
>>91176484
Did they just start naming things WRONG on purpose or something?
>>
>>91178459
I don't know but it's sad that it hasn't continued.
>>
>>91178459
I remember this ridiculous azn sperg from high school that would wear all denim(jeans plus jacket) every single day and he was reading Redwall and I ribbed him by saying "is that like mickey mouse" and he genuinely took offense to it and responded bitterly
>>
>>91178979
Fuck you Dave, it wasn't funny the first time.
>>
>>91178594
Play it. FFIX is my personal favorite and Freya is great; one of the few furries I'd fuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.