[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JL8 Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Yep, called it. Action Comics #1 homage.
>>
>>91166292
>>
>>91166292
Everyone fucking did.
>>
>>91166308
>>
damn, this is adorable
>>
>>91166322
>that shit with the tire
lolwut?
>>
>>91166448
Shit can go sideways if the wrong thing snaps
>>
https://youtu.be/qD0RofPgoo8
>>
Ignoring that it's for some reason a 4-lane road, it's a residential area. Speed limit should be no more than 15-25, so I fail to see how that car could be going fast enough to catapult itself like that unless the guy is seriously speeding.
>>
>>91166322
Fuuuuck, did he died?
>>
>>91166538
Maybe the highway is right besides this residential area. Like, the bridge above and he just went down 50 feet with hellish speed.
>>
>>91166538
I have four lane roads in my city lined by houses whose speeds are upwards of 30-40mph.

And the houses in the background look more like duplexes to me.

He also may have been speeding.
>>
>>91166594
In a city, maybe, but I'm pretty sure the general area this takes place in is a suburb.
>>
>>91166292
I like this artist.
>>
>>91166632
In Happy Valley, OR a suburb of Portland, OR there is a road called Sunnyside that has speeds up to 45 mph that runs past several housing communities and apartment complexes. It goes up to six lanes depending on where you are at.

Judging by the facing of the buildings on that street, it appears to be a similar community.
>>
>>91166322
> author goes back and does the things we called him out for not doing correctly in the previous strip

Good

> instead of fixing the previous strip

Stupid but acceptable
>>
>>91166322
>Girl has time to cringe in milliseconds

That's Lois not Diana, Yale
>>
>>91166632
There are areas in suburbs where the speed limit can be 35 and people generally drive 5-10 over that regularly.
>>
>>91166538
If it's a neighborhood, it'll be 30, 20 is only for school zones. If it's on an actual road it'll be 35-40. And you can expect people to almost always go 5 over.

One time I was riding my bike on a sidewalk in a "residential" area and some fuck going 60 jumped up on the grass and was skidding around all over before narrowly avoiding me and getting back on the road.
>>
>>91166538
There is a highway like a hundred feet from my bed
>>
>>91166541
Maybe, Fats Ponytail McBeard there wasn't wearing a seatbelt and his car came to an instant stop. Assuming he broke the speed limit by 10mph like most humans, he was going at 45-50mph and slammed into the windshield at that speed. The windshield also didn't shatter so little of the energy was transfer to the windshield.
>>
>>91166538
I live on a 4 lane road that goes through a neighborhood(among other things). There's a wreck here at least once a month because someone's going to fast and/or someone tries to jump out in front of them.

That's a weird thing to be nitpicky about.
>>
>>91166292
>The moment Louis craves the Superman dick

.....Is what would happen if they weren't kids here.
>>
>>91169586
I don't think real world physics are applicable in these strips.

No matter how strong he might be, somebody with Clark's mass is incredibly unlikely to be able to bring something moving that fast with that mass to a dead stop that quickly without budging.
>>
>>91172174

That doesn't really apply at all when you can fly, as it would mean you are able to, somehow, create momentum on you at will, plus the canon explanation why Superman can stop a Plan with out just, you know, punching right through it, is that he has tactile telekinesis, which is the ability to apply forces all around an object that comes into contact with the user.

Also, see Superboy. (not Superboy prime nor Young Justice Superboy), for more on Tactic Telekinesis and Superman.
>>
>>91172565
I forgot how bullshit Superman is.
>>
>>91172586

We all do at times.
>>
>>91166322
Why are all the adults in this either vomit-inducing hipsters or disgusting neckbeards?
>>
>>91169586
Except he IS wearing a seat belt. You can see it. But what I would have loved to see is Fatso just flying trough the windshield to his doom as Supes stops the car. Too bad this isn't the kind of comic to have dark humor.

But why in the fuck is he turning the wheel of an airborne car? Or is it implied he got it airborne by trying to compensate?
>>
>>91166322
I like some of the little details in this shot like how Supes is already out of frame and going to catch the car by the time Lois looks up.
>>
>>91166322
Is that Joss Whedon?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.