[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tales of Alethrion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: MAN.png (3MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
MAN.png
3MB, 3200x1800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CabLd0ceusM

The first episode of their newest series is finally out, that credits songs is pretty comfy. I did want the animations to be longer, but seeing as this is sort of an intro I guess it could be worse. Does anyone have a link or remember the list of what people voted on to cover over the course of the series?
>>
>>91162994
Just found out about the release, much longer than i thought it was gonna be
I love these guys so much
>>
File: 2346864575442.jpg (55KB, 748x543px) Image search: [Google]
2346864575442.jpg
55KB, 748x543px
I'm looking forward to this, but with only one episode is a way to early to judge it.

i love the quest short tho.
>>
Jesus that's a two minute wall of kickstarter backer names. It was really short, but still has me intrigued.
>>
>>91162994
I really love their animation style. The very first short was The Reward right? What other shorts are there between that one and these new ones?
>>
Oh this is up now, cool. I'll check it out when I get home.

>>91162994
>Does anyone have a link or remember the list of what people voted on to cover over the course of the series?
The girlfriend from episode 1 and Epic Vito and Wilhelm I believe.
I voted for the lizard kids.
>>
File: gentleman in white.png (158KB, 282x372px) Image search: [Google]
gentleman in white.png
158KB, 282x372px
Pretty excited for this.
I think the creators are doing a livestream right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsRwnOJ2A7Q
Also look at this guy, he is so cute.
>>
>>91162994
Glad to see this finally manage to get released.
>>
>>91163338
The First Hero, which is by far my favorite
>>
>>91164820
>>91163338
Also not much of a short, it's like 20 minutes long
>>
>>91164820
>>91164841
Yea I remember now. I'll have to go and rewatch it again so I'll understand what's happening in the new episodes better.
>>
>>91162994
The animation was choppy, the musical cues seemed really overt and distracting, and the opening song was kinda lame.
That said, it still looked pretty nice, and so far what I've seen is interesting; so I guess you can put me down for: mildly interested.
>>
>>91162994
Is there more to do with the amazing moustache man?
>>
>>91166628
Their youtube channel is full of little bonus content videos with the characters.
>>
File: Screenshot (14).png (78KB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (14).png
78KB, 179x179px
>>91162994
>end credits take half of the episode
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.