[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to find something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jeep.jpg (429KB, 1500x1740px) Image search: [Google]
jeep.jpg
429KB, 1500x1740px
Trying to find a cartoon based on hazy childhood memories.

In a nutshell, it was a bunch of animals in red barrel-shaped jeeps and red helmets going on competitive rescue missions. First one to save the day gets applause and confetti. I think their boss was a lion. There was a pink rabbit, a blue penguin, a giraffe and at least one bear. One of the villains was this weird tiny Ridley looking bastard who burrowed underground.
One of the episodes had them rescuing someone from an active volcano. The penguin turned his jeep into a helicopter by tying ladders to it and using them as a propeller. It was nuts.
I think it was from somewhere between late 80's and early 90's.
>>
File: Solomon's_Wealth_and_Wisdom.jpg (398KB, 773x904px) Image search: [Google]
Solomon's_Wealth_and_Wisdom.jpg
398KB, 773x904px
can't help you, but i'll bump with my own cartoon i am looking for:

stopmotion cartoon (most likely claymation) about the wisdom of solomon, i remember one episode about three merchants and a straw, i king solomon had a shady advisor there, who recommended him a lie detector with a plumber game, he responded he doesn't need one and prefer the game with monkey.
>>
>>91162345

What country that might help
>>
>>91163122
It was a double dub. A Finnish dub of an English dub, so it's kinda hard to tell.
>>
>>91163011
Tales from/of a Wise King? I forget which, but did see this super early on brit tv.
>>
Do you remember the channel, nyymi?
>>
File: 1445830524926.gif (1MB, 450x269px) Image search: [Google]
1445830524926.gif
1MB, 450x269px
>>91164579
>Tales from/of a Wise King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Vgvr4uIEo

thank you!
>>
>>91162345
Sounds Japanese to me, got enough memory of the art to confirm/deny this?
>>
>>91165052
Yeah, I think it might have been Japanese. Maybe I should have asked /a/.
>>
>>91164894
Wasn't on any channel. It was a VHS tape.
>>
>>91165422
Was the lion a royalty/king? And did the award always go to the one being morally correct in that episode instead of the actual winner?

Because if I'm correct, then I know which show you're talking about but I can't remember the name either
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.