[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green lit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0114.png (140KB, 899x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.png
140KB, 899x514px
What cartoons do you hope are green lit? Personally I hope Infinity Train is.
>>
Pillywag's Mansion
>>
>>91162299
Forever 12.
Maybe back to backspace if they tone it down a bit
>>
>>91162299
OK KO!
>>
>>91162299
Why would you want more shows greenlit.
>>
File: appleonion450[1].jpg (84KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
appleonion450[1].jpg
84KB, 450x250px
>>91162299
>>91162380

Nope, neither is happening

Instead, enjoy Apple & Onion!
>>
>>91162440
Wait, this is real? I thought it was a stupid /co/ meme.
>>
>>91162299
Twelve Forever, if they don't change the animation style that is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7fR6gLQ2C8&ab_channel=jabbajaw94565
>>
I think it would fit well on Adult Swim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcchrgJgryo
>>
>>91162299

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY6kfVWv01k
>>
>>91164452
Becky Prim oh ya!
>>
>>91163494
It's real, get used to it.
>>
>>91162299
This show already seems to be quite green lit indeed from your picture.
>>
>>91164992
No it wasn't.
>>
>>91162299
Characters were alright but I dont like the basic premise of indinite train, that AT episode sucked too>>91162299
>>
>>91164302
Just the theme song sold me on this show.

>daddy-daughter crime fighting team
>that weirdly sci-fi aesthetic
>Doc Payne
>mustache twirling villain
>dad and daughter are actually close
>the girl nearly crashes the twin towers.

I'd watch the fuck out of this.
>>
>>91164302
Damn it, this was great, and I really like that the girl's supervillain uncle clearly cares for her, at least marginally. Did they not pick this up because of that hilarious coincidence with the two towers?
>>
>>91162299
Infinity Train is shit, faggot.
Get over it.
>>
>>91165347
ENJOY WATCHING SUMMER CAM ISLAND!
>>
>>91164302

Is it true this was shafted because the creator tried to start an Animators Union right ?
>>
I'm hype 4 Summer Camp Island!
>>
>>91162299
>Infinity Train

What's the story here?
>>
>>91165846
Cute redhead nerd hangs out with a mobile version of that robot from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and solves problems on this train thing she's trapped on.
Looks pretty good.
>>
>>91164452
I love this
>>
>>91165451
Good. Unions almost always sound good, but end up being dick-sucking, nobility clubs you have to pay exorbantly for. The produce less work, get away with producing less work by bitching, moaning, and corrupting any industry they're in. Worst of all, if you're not apart of it, youre still paying for it. A bunch of thuggish, corrupted, manipulative gangs, is what they are. no wonder why the government loves them so much
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.