[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain Cold and Scarecrow revealed for Injustice 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTBCU7AxwKo&feature=youtu.be

Looks like he's not dead after all. Also Captain Taci-Cold looks cool
>>
Why are some people so adamant to have Injustice 2 follow the comic's lore?
>>
>>91161242

autism.
>>
>>91161171
Well they showed he was still alive in the comic already. He's one of the villains Damian fights when he's off on his little emo crime fighting spree.
>>
>>91161171
>Also Captain Taci-Cold looks cool

It definitely looks a lot better than that little glimpse we got of it before. I just hope there's a gear option to have his hood up.
>>
I hate his fucking look

I might be willing to accept it if they come up for a good explanation for it, because that shit goes far beyond crazy scarecrow-motif cosplay

They turned him into a fucking ghoul ffs
>>
>>91161171
I thought Scarecrow died as part of Jokers plan to trick Superman.
>>
>>91161291
It seems pretty clear that he looks like that because of fear gas. I'm guessing that the explanation is that he does his opponent with the gas before every fight so he always looks all spooky. We'll probably see him looking more normal in the story assuming there are moments where he isn't using it.
>>
>>91161291
he grows gigantic too. He's obviously using the gas.
>>
File: Scarecrow.jpg (621KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Scarecrow.jpg
621KB, 1600x1230px
>>91161320
Nah they showed he was still alive back in like year four. They never said he was dead when they found him so he probably just survived the Joker toxin and recovered.
>>
>>91161291
He is using fear gas, it's pretty obvious.

Look at how the screen shakes when ever there is a close up on him, it's the exact same effect that was in Batman Begins when ever crane used the gas on someone.
>>
>>91161321
>>91161361
>>91161329
hadn't thought of it that way.
I guess I expected fear gass to manifest actively (i.e. becoming giant like in the Arkham games)

The notion of the other characters seeing him like that at all times because of the gas is interesting
>>
>>91161291
>>91161371
Perfect example of a knee-jerk reaction without thinking anything through.
>>
>>91161436
well since there isn't any "transformation" shown, I think I was entitled to incurr in a little lapsus

At least I admitted I was wrong
fuck you. now I feel bad
>>
>>91161171
God, Bane looks like fucking Noob Saibot. The bane in the last game was perfect.
>>
>>91161321
Wasn't Joker and some others immune to the fear gas?
>>
File: crow.jpg (492KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
492KB, 1920x1088px
>>
>>91161639
Shouldn't each character's fear manifest in a different way?
>>
File: cold.jpg (471KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
cold.jpg
471KB, 1920x1088px
>>91161639
>>
>>91161649
my take on fear gas is:
>makes everything you see kinda scary
>also boosts the fuck out your worst phobia

Different writers make its effects inconsistent so... whatevs
>>
>>91161649
Hope the armor system gives him some crazy fear designs that are character specific. Like little easter egg call outs almost.
>>
>>91161650
I know people are annoyed with the overuse of tacticool stuff in comic adaptations but I really fucking love this costume for Cold. If there's a gear option to have the hood up it'll be perfect.
>>
>>91161639

The Doomsday lookinng spikes are interesting. Maybe story explanation is that Grodd is enhancing villains using Gorilla City technology to eventually take down whats left of the regime and the insurgency. Hence why Cold gets huge equipment upgrades, Bane is looking slimmer but still effective maybe down to less reliance on venom and Crane looks more beastly because he's splicing DNA into himself (Maybe even Doomsday's DNA itself). Could be an interesting plot quirk.
>>
>>91161757
Those are feathers not spikes.
>>
>>91161755
Like his old school white out goggles.
>>
File: Tombstone.png (869KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tombstone.png
869KB, 1920x1080px
>Your opponent's name appears on their tombstone in Scarecrow's super

Cool.
>>
>>91161784
kind of like with Erron Black X-ray in MKX
>>
>>91161771

Check his left arm, senpai. He has Doomsday spikes >>91161639
>>
>>91161804
isn't it just a part of "spooky" design?

It would be cool if Scarecrow got some minor details changed to his appearance based on who he is fighting. Like Doomsday spikes against Supes, yellow construct against GL, etc.

Probably would be impossible to do because it'd be a shitton of work and because of gear, but dreams are free of charge
>>
File: Captain Cold.png (495KB, 1213x697px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Cold.png
495KB, 1213x697px
Bios are up.
>>
PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID
>>
File: Scarecrow.png (731KB, 1152x739px) Image search: [Google]
Scarecrow.png
731KB, 1152x739px
>>91161892
>>
>>91161892
>Cold going full on "NOTHING TO LOSE" mode

Don't fuck him up NRS
>>
>>91161650
I don't like it, there better be gear of a more traditional costume
>>
Will we be getting the Bane DKR costume?
>>
>>91161784
>>91161797
Got to admit I was a little disappointed when I realized that every character wouldn't have a different fear gas hallucination specific to them but this is something.

I'm a sucker for little flourishes like that, like in castlevania judgment. Mediocre game, but the speeches that aeon gave were a nice touch.

https://youtu.be/ykXoJb78QV4
>>
File: Capture.png (62KB, 587x246px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
62KB, 587x246px
Oh Geoff
>>
>>91161962
It's probably been too long since the movie for that to be a realistic possibility. Honestly though I'd be satisfied with him just getting a cool coat as gear.
>>
>>91161962
We didn't get one in the other game even though it was released around the same time.
>>
>>91161962
The mask for sure
>>
>>91161992
This man is living the life.
>>
>>91161975
>I was a little disappointed when I realized that every character wouldn't have a different fear gas hallucination specific to them

it's a matter of resources. It really is the best they could do; especially when you consider the fact that using a super is usually the worst choice in this game. They'd craft 40 cutscenes that noone would ever see, relatively speaking.
>>
>>91161348
>akshually it's not a continuity error!!!
You can't make up this autism.
>>
>>91162052
Yeah being an idiot who can't fact check is obviously so much better.
>>
>>91162048
True.
I'm just a big fan of any integration between story and the gameplay. Like the one liners the characters say during clashes, or their mix and match intros.
I'm just wishing for the day that a game is made that spends the majority of their resources on that stuff.
>>
>>91162182
This is probably as much as we can reasonably get. Between the story, clashes and various intros spread across 29 characters + voiced costumes and the eventual DLC characters there is a metric fuckton of dialogue recorded for character interactions in this game.
>>
>>91161892
Punished Snart?
>>
>>91161171
Why does Bane pose like a bitch who's trying to pick the best selfie to post on Tinder out of the million she took? Why does Scarecrow look like a mutated husk?
>>
>>91161171
>Injustice Hal talking shit to Grodd

Pffft. What the hell?
>>
>>91161892
I think he's gonna die, hope it ll be glorious.
>>
Why do the men have thinner faces than the women in this game?
>>
>>91162423
We shoul trust the guardians anon, also its clear that taking green ring again must have been like getting through hell.

Also Fuck Guy amirite?
>>
>>91162487
I just find it hysterical that a pussy like IJ Hal is trying to sound tough.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>FINALLY A SHOT AT THE BIG GUY
>>
>>91161171
Oh shit, I didn't even realize that we finally got a glimpse of Flash in this.
>>
>>91162077
Tell that to NRS, who clearly couldn't give less of a shit about your crappy fanfic comic.
>>
>>91161892
I MEAN the regime isnt totally to blame for the death of the rogues
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.