[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

menage a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Zii btfo three times in a row.png (89KB, 938x335px) Image search: [Google]
Zii btfo three times in a row.png
89KB, 938x335px
>nobody is out there to stop Didi

Now I am curious as to how this won't work out.
>>
>>91160610
>>
File: they have at least one parent.png (168KB, 644x925px) Image search: [Google]
they have at least one parent.png
168KB, 644x925px
>>91160622
>>
>>91160610
Gary will stop it himself. No not in a spaghetti drop, but because while Didi and Zii have been basically regressing emotionally, Gary's come to an epiphany about his sexual trists and his emotions around them. All the casual sex he's had, and sexual encounters haven't filled a hole he's had for a while; the desire for a stable normal relationship. And he sees Didi trying to fill the same hole with sexual pleasure, but it's not going to be filled like that. If this last girl she was with is anything to go for, it just made her clingy, made them hardly relate at all, and tired her out. And now she wants to use Gary for that? Gary has to put his foot down and tell her it's not going to make her happy.

He's flattered, but really, when was the last time either of them got to know each other? Or really had a conversation? They live together, the last real time they interacted was over a 'broken' transformer. Maybe what Didi needs, what she had with Kiley, was someone to talk to and relate to. And if it goes from there, well what's wrong with that? All Gary knows is sex first questions later has burned the both of them, and he doesn't want that for his roommates.

This leaves Didi sobbing at how much a 'gentilhomme' he is and they have a hug and agree to have dinner together tomorrow, and the wrestler girls are touched by his restraint. But Zii? It breaks her. She realizes she's now the more childish of the three, and it's compounded by her out of control lust for the both of them. So begins her path to the dark side, motivated to regain social control by destroying the relationship. Her only salvation IS polyamory.

But for every Anakin Skywalker, there is a Palpatine, and Annie Conda, upon learning of all this, begins her machiavellian plans to steal away Didi, destroy this Gary for his interference, and learn more about this Zii. The final arc is upon us, and it's all going to be resolved in A SPECIAL PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!!!
>>
>>91160980
>Zii joins the despondent CUCC brigade
If there's another girl besides Star, /co/ can start a new /co/rps here.
>>
>>91160610
inb4 zii's singing impresses those girls so much they have a foursome.
>>
File: 1459695810913.jpg (231KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1459695810913.jpg
231KB, 720x540px
>>91161081
Kim Possible needs to be there.
>>
>>91161081
What is all of Scott Pilgrim?
>>
>>91160630
where is the mom?
>>
>>91162927
I think she left, after finding out the dad was banging her sister.
>>
File: file.png (181KB, 938x335px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
181KB, 938x335px
>>91160610
You know, I was actually liking Zii for a while now.

Enjoy your blueballs, bitch. Garry better swirl the shit out of didi.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.