[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since steven universe fusion is a copy of dbz , does this mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Vegetto.png (41KB, 426x568px) Image search: [Google]
Vegetto.png
41KB, 426x568px
since steven universe fusion is a copy of dbz , does this mean their power just works the same? is stevonnie a just a combination of steven and bonnie power or does get plus of power/multiplier of power? does this applies to all fusions?
>>
File: 1488829094775.jpg (39KB, 330x495px)
1488829094775.jpg
39KB, 330x495px
>>91157075
They're (it's) a dance fusion. We know it doesn't work the same as in bdz because the fusions last for as long as there's inner harmony between the fused. However if we're basing it on power levels only, I believe a dance fusion is the two powers combined, and then multiplied greatly (100× if I remember right). So if combined they have a pl of 10, then Stevonie would be around 1000pl. Basically strong enough to brutally murder everyone on the planet, catch bullets, destroy celestial bodies like the moon, etc. We haven't seen anything even close to that so far. I'd say with gems it's just a combination of strength, intelligence and experience, and abilities.

Tl;dr, no. It's not like DragonBall z.
>>
File: maxresdefault_9.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_9.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>91157075
>posting a shitty fusion
>>
Hijacking this thread.

This is now a fusion VS fusion thread.
>>
>>91157075
I'm suddenly disapointed Stevonnie didn't inherit the bad traits from both of them. The focus of Connie, with the eccentricness of Steven, along with the want to not cause anyone problems? It'd be a great episode.
>>
>>91157075
But Vegito got a huge multiplier on top of having Goku's and Vegeta's power.

That's one of the reasons why they used the potara ear rings instead of doing a normal fusion dance.
>>
>>91157460
But you just did.
>>
>>91157460

I wonder if he likes pineapple on his pizza.
>>
SLIMIES WHAT IS STEVEN UNIVERSE EXACTLY.

A GATEWAY? A SUN?
>>
File: Takutanuvamol.png (99KB, 400x244px)
Takutanuvamol.png
99KB, 400x244px
>>91157460
>>
It's power plus. Stevonnie had floaty powers in their first appearance, way before Steven could do it on his own.

>>91159156
What show were you watching? Literally every Stevonnie ep shows that they inherit the kids bad traits and emotional baggage.
>>
>>91157075
Yes, but the multiplication isn't as dramatic as in DBZ. Sugilite for example is dramatically stronger than her components.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.