[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Batman Beyond's rogues gallery so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1257.jpg (2MB, 1920x1440px)
IMG_1257.jpg
2MB, 1920x1440px
Why was Batman Beyond's rogues gallery so based?
>>
>>91155828
Not being tied down to the comics increases creativity. Batman Beyond is the closest thing to an original program not tied down to any comics the DCAU crew has done, so they get a lot of creative freedom.
>>
>>91155828
Remember, they wanted this as "Teen Batman" which would of been STUPID AS FUCK.

These would of been TEEN BANE, and TEEN SCARCROW

You think he looks cool now, but as soon as he starts talking about Geometry Class with TEEN BATMAN, you would of instantly had stomach cramps from cringing so hard.

Luckily, smart ideas and negotations turned into "Batman Protege IN THE FUTURE" and all was right in the world.
>>
>You will never have Inque, Talia, or Twink scarecrow riding your dick

Why even live?
>>
>>91156129
>would of
>would of
>>
>>91156075
Are you stupid? Most of them are copies of lesser known Batman villains.
Blight is just Dr. Posphorus mixed with Luthor.
>>
Reminder: Terry was killed by Dee Dee
>>
>>91156319

I'm gonna need more a reminder than that, m80
>>
>>91155828
Fuck mad stan is the best.
>>
>>91156075
>Batman Beyond is the closest thing to an original program not tied down to any comics the DCAU crew has done

That would be the Zeta Project
>>
>>91155828

It basically fused the Spider-Man and Batman villain lineups.
>>
>>91157459
>Shriek = Shocker
>Spellbinder = Mysterio
>Inque = Sandman/Hydroman
>Blight = Green Goblin
>Stalker = Kraven the Hunter
>Dr. Cuvier = Jackal
>Ten = Black Cat
>Big Time = Rhino

Realy makes you think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.