[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 10

File: LoD.jpg (105KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LoD.jpg
105KB, 1080x1080px
How are they gonna top the LoD next season?
>>
the only thing to top the Legion is going full Booster Gold next season
>>
>>91149560
Adding Slade?
>>
>>91149560
I wish they'd go LOSH or Demon Knights
>>
>>91149593
Please! But I think they mean villains
>>
>>91149677
add prometheus. and abra kadabra
>>
Eobard is so good. I think they cast the perfect actor for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jf_JEMYuE8
>>
>>91149560
Add Booster Gold and make his storyline from 52.
>>
>>91149560
Legends vs Alien threat. They have a space time machine ship. Also save a lot of money because they'd use the Waverider set a lot while travelling and battling in space.
>>
>>91149835
>start of the season they return to the present to take a break after the shit with the spear
>Booster is plastered everywhere, selling everything under the sun
>>
>>91149560
Earth 2. Old school, I mean.

The villains are evil versions of the team from another Earth.
>>
File: martin-stein-f2.png (109KB, 226x300px) Image search: [Google]
martin-stein-f2.png
109KB, 226x300px
Will Martin Stein remain a Jew after this adventure pretty much confirms Christianity as the true religion?
>>
>>91150263
Supervillains used the blood of Christ to fuck everything over. If anything it reinforces Judaism since Christianity is literally a tool for evil. So probably not, since Stein is smart.
>>
>>91150263
you know the Jews do believe Christ existed and that he was a prophet and had magic powers like all the other prophets, he just wasnt the messiah.
>>
>>91150440
Casual Jews sure, but more hardcore Jews see otherwise

The Talmud does not speak well of him
>>
>>91149560
Is the Legion of Doom going to drop the hottest album of 2017?
>>
When is Eobard gonna be back on Flash? The show sucks without him.
>>
Man the last ep was great
>felicity instantly eating shit and dying
>using the spear to bat thawne away and the almost high five
>colds gun actually colding someone
>malcolm complmenting darhke on his monologue
>>
File: 1490748825654.jpg (54KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490748825654.jpg
54KB, 540x540px
>>91150632
They already have.
>>
>>91149560
Maybe they could get some villains who aren't just middle-aged white guys.
>>
>>91151146
But the middle-aged white guys are the best part of the show!
>>
>>91150714
>Savitar was actually just Eobard taking a new identity and backstory to fuck with Barry
>>
Be straight with me, /co/, did this show ever get good?
>>
>>91151378
Good? Depends on your standards, but it certainly did get far more enjoyable
>>
>>91151611
I thought the first few episodes of Season 1 were disappointing. I didn't care for Rip, Atom was barely there, Firestorm was basically the Human Torch, the Hawks were annoying, and Sara didn't reach anywhere near as much fun as she was in Arrow S2. I thought the idea of a time-travel adventure through the DC universe was vastly underused.

Has it in any way improved on these faults? Are the characters more fleshed-out, more interesting? Are the powers more exciting? The destinations and cameos more interesting? The action more bombastic?
>>
>>91151902
No
>>
>>91151937
Well then shit, by what "standards" did it get "far more enjoyable"?
>>
>>91152004
they stopped giving a shit
>>
>>91151937

Don't listen to this guy, S2 has been a massive improvement.
>>
>>91150484
The Jews of the time were waiting for a great military leader, which is why they kept elevating schmucks like Simon bar Kokhba.
>>
>>91152004
No more Hawks
Atom has had a fun dynamic with Heatwave and Steel this season
Firestorm has been doing a lot more transmutation
Sara's come into her own as team leader
They've been travelling to some really fun destinations like the Jurassic period, Camelot, Feudal Japan, WW1
>>
>>91152139
And what? Started going through the motions of a typical CW show with even less enthusiasm or creativity? Or through caution to the wind and started making a ballsy show.
>>
>>91152239
>Or through caution to the wind and started making a ballsy show.
that one. they got rid of the hawks, and steel has good dynamics with ray and mick. sara is a better leader than rip.
>>
>>91152239

The latter
>>
>>91152301
>Steel

As in John Henry Irons? Shaq?
>>
>>91152358
sorry citizen steel. grandson of commander steel
>>
I want Thawne's leather jacket but I'm not sure I could pull it off
>>
Y'know what I'd really want to see, but we sadly can't get because of DCEU? A Justice League Dark show. Bring back Constantine as the lead character, Zatanna, Deadman, Doctor Fate, Animal Man, probably can't use Swamp Thing because of the cgi, unless it's a guy in a costume or Swamp Thing takes an avatar or some shit. Follow up on stuff from Constantine and the plot itself could be them finishing the plot of Constantine. JLD going around America, fighting off demons and monsters
>>
>>91150263

>Implying Christ isn't a metahuman or a magic user or an alien or something
>implying it's the Christ from religion
>>
Are we gonna see Barry in the finale?
>>
>>91150263
The fact that the spear has such powers does leads credence towards Christianity in their universe. Though characters like Constantine and Vixen go for a general mysticism instead of specific religions and stuff, so it'd probably be that Jesus is just one religious deity
>>
>>91151225
It was me Barry. Its always me
>>
>>91151225
>>91153634
>Implying Sav isn't Wally
>>
>>91149617
This would be amazing.
>>
>>91151902
>>Has it in any way improved on these faults?
It has, Rip is more entertaining for sure
>>Are the characters more fleshed-out, more interesting?
Yes, absolutely, Mick got great character development
>>Are the powers more exciting?
Firestorm starts practising transmutation, Ray shrinks more often. All aroumd the power displays keep improving, cept for micks heat gun...sadly
>>The destinations and cameos more interesting?
Depends on the episode and your interests, but I think they visit some fantastic times, I like it more when they dont travel to war times cause it seems cliche, but the Nasa episode was fantastic
>>The action more bombastic?
Really hit or miss, but when they hit theyre getting better at hitting harder. They do there best when a character gets to shine.

Its campy, but the more they embrace that the better the show seems to get. I cant say its for everyone but I enjoy the ride the longer im on it.
>>
>>91149560
honestly i have no idea how. i hope at least eobard doesn't get killed off for the second time and just pops in to give the legends a hard time.
>>
>>91153807
You do realize Manu would have to be on board, and he hasn't been on board since Arrow season 3 where the screwed Slade around
>>
Its a great place for villains of the other shows to hang out for a bit. I think a changing rostered legion of doom should be ever present for the legends, whether their the big bad or not.

Im wondering what the legends looks like next season too

Legends
>Rip
>Sara
>Ray
>Jax&Stein
>Mick?(please don go)
>Citizen Steel
>Hawkman or Girl returns more aggressive(only one)
>Diggle (all my fuck it, give me Diggle)

But no seriously Im drawing a blank, whos good for waverider status? Think they could ass pull constantine?
>>
>>91154210
They could go all space opera and grab M'gann?
>>
>>91154264
Oh fuck right, supergirl n shit

Time Travel Inter-dimensional Space Shannanagins GO!

Ragman? I feel like he doesnt fit but I dont want him gone
>>
>>91154326
I kinda want Ragman, to team up with Constantine, 2017 Vixen, and Katana in a mystical/proto-JLD team

Maybe grab one of the Hawks
>>
>>91149560
Hard to say. LoT plots are nutty.
>>91153227
Jesus was probably a metahuman. Blood with powers to change reality. Like an Apocalypse type mutant.
>>
>>91154210
>>91154419

NO HAWKS. EVER.
>>
>>91154419
Yeah thats a damn good idea. Does anyone have insight into DC embargos these days? Cause SKWAD really picked off a lot of my DCW characters

I miss Katana and Deadshot a lot
>>
>>91154040
>>91154040
I'm sure he'd love to be back on the show.
>>
>>91154527
Why did some people get so Hawk butthurt? I mean I thought they sorta miss used them but thats really my only gripe

What if its Hawkman from supergirls earth? (Whats that? Earth 3?) So Thanagarian
>>
>>91154644
Hawkman was a manlet and he was just awful
>>
File: IMG_2458.jpg (93KB, 488x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2458.jpg
93KB, 488x780px
>>91154817
Words hurt to you know
>>
>>91150816
forgot
>Thawne has the Waverider sitting on his desk like a toy
>>
>>91151378
it's entertaining at least this season if that counts as good
>>
>>91154555
The guy who played CW Captain Boomerang hinted that he'll be back.
>>
>>91154644
>supergirls earth? (Whats that? Earth 3?
Earth-38

What bugs me is that Gypsy uses the same numbering system for the Earths that Cisco does. He's literally just numbering them as they discover them
>>
File: IMG_2365.png (270KB, 416x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2365.png
270KB, 416x636px
>>91155213
>>
>>91149560
legends of tomorrow is the best cw show from the villian episodes alone
>>
>>91155222
Eh. Its like in supergirl how everyone just speaks english
>>
Next season should be about the Multiverse

Remeber that Earth that invaded Earth-19? Thats the Main Villain, which is lead by Per Degaton of Earth-Whatever

Basically theyre the most technologically advanced of all earths, and hold a strong inter dimensional empire spanning over a dozen different universes, and they wanna add Earth-1 to the list.

Wave-rider gets some upgrades, and its essentially the same theme, but instead of different times, its the crew heading to different Earths
>>
>>91149835
This, dear god. Ive been thinking about it since they announced that Rip Hunter was a part of the main cast.
>>
Eobard is the only one worth a damn.

Why the fuck does he even need them?
>>
>>91151378

It became the best thing ever. Don't blame you for doubting it after season 1 though.
>>
File: IT IS I, MALCOLM MERLYN.gif (1010KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
IT IS I, MALCOLM MERLYN.gif
1010KB, 495x278px
Guys I'm sad. The ride ends next week and there's just NO WAY they can top the delicious evil of the Legion of Doom next season. My guess is they'll go with the LOSH but I still don't think they can keep the quality of this season.
>>
>>91155943
The show is gonna be cancelled anyway
>>
>>91149622

LoSH will be on Earth-Supergirl not Earth 1. Already been hinted at.
>>
>Instead of outright erasing the Black Flash, his wish is to just imprison him in a glass case
>Destroys the only thing that can save him once the Black Flash is loose again (which will probably be how the Legends beat him in the finale)

What was he thinking?
>>
>>91156656
Crisis will fix the whole multiple Earths deal
>>
File: Remove Kikongo.png (242KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Kikongo.png
242KB, 800x550px
>that Robin Atkin Downes cameo
It was completely unnecessary, but it was something I didn't know I wanted.
>>
>>91156863
that darhke had killed barry, and he needed a flash to torture damnit
>>
>>91156597

It's already renewed for a third season.
>>
>>91156597
Somebody better tell them that then, as it's already been renewed for a third season.
>>
>>91156597
>anything cancelled on CW
it needs to be performing even lower than standards dictate for a show to get dumped on this network. crazy ex-girlfriend is the lowest rated show on tv in terms of viewers and they still keep it around.
>>
>>91157146
>crazy ex-girlfriend
isnt that a cbs show? they need to keep a certain number of those on,
>>
>>91156914
who was he?
>>
>>91149770
Seriously, in terms of looks and acting Matt Letscher is perfect as Thawne.
>>
>>91157207
The first cop. The one whose face you don't see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yYFzAdbArU
>>
>>91150714
The same time Snart shows back up on Flash (In a more permanent capacity.
>>
>>91157219
and tom is great as the welleses, especially wellsobard
>>
>>91157254
next season?
>>
>>91157219

I'm always amazed by how they casted the perfect Reverse Flash TWICE.
>>
File: Heat Wave.jpg (267KB, 655x983px) Image search: [Google]
Heat Wave.jpg
267KB, 655x983px
I finally saw the las 4 episodes in a row. I put the show on hold after that Camelot 3000 episode, I thought it was a really stupid episode. The one with the dinosaur that followed was also kind of shit. But the last three were great. I'm loving Mick more than ever and I want to punch every one of the legends for being such gigantic assholes to him. Mick has turned their back on the team 2 times because the way he's been treated and at this point it would be extremely stupid for them to keep underestimating him or not give him a lot more of respect and trust.
>>
>>91155734
Go to bed, Thawne.
>>
>>91157306
>keeps betraying the team
>surprised they dont trust him
>>
>>91155734
He doesn't need them anymore. He only really needed them when Black Flash was on his tail.
>>
>>91157318
>keep telling him he's a brute, retard and a petty criminal who's not trust worthy even after all the time he's been helping the team
>surprised he betrays them
>>
>>91157146
The problem is that the show is really expensive to make, probably more expensive than flash and arrow together.
>>
>>91150263

Jews have stuck to Judaism despite debunking Exodus/Parting of the Red sea ever happening or even that Jews were enslaved by Egyptian Pharaohs

Its the nature of religion
>>
>>91155734

He only needed them till he could use them to do his work of getting the spear back, using their knowledge to learn how to use the spear while being safe from the black flash

Once he has set reality after destroying the spear he himself says he can kill them all in an instant because he doesnt really need any of them now
>>
>>91157146

crazy ex is probably very cheap to make so its still profitable to the network
>>
>>91157376
>Calls everyone else an idiot and insults them constantly
>Threatens them with physical violence
>Refuses to go on multiple missions because he's too lazy
>disrespects team mates, soldiers and civilians at every turn
>willfully hurts people for no reason like calling Lily Stein a fake person even though they all asked him to be nice
>has betrayed the team to Time Pirates, a gang in 2046, and the Time Masters
>in spite of all this the team still implicitly trust him to watch their backs and Sara literally handed him the most powerful weapon in reality because they're dumb enough to trust him

But they hurt his fee-fees by acknowledging that he's not trustworthy
>>
>>91155426

I imagine Per Degaton will be of the Arrowverse Earth itself as Rip has mentioned him a couple times and there was that episode where they thought they could convince Per Degaton not to become an evil dictator. Then they realized he was just an extremely psychotic kid who wasn't going to change. So it's clear he exists and will be a villain on their Earth eventually.
>>
>>91157406
>>91157511
It's still mostly in-line with the rest of the shows, ratings-wise, as it seems to hover around 1.70-1.80, which is pretty much right next to Arrow's current season.
>>
>>91149560
Due to no Vandal Savage, they must team up to stop the Thanagarian invasion.
>>
File: LetscherFlash.png (646KB, 1080x436px) Image search: [Google]
LetscherFlash.png
646KB, 1080x436px
>>91157219
>>91157273
It was prophesied

Also for Tom, there's an episode of Ted with him calling himself "Fastest man Alive" and saying "Be back in a Flash" also Cavanagh grew up reading Silver Age Flash comics in Africa.
>>
>>91149770
Nice that the show remembered how overpowered speedsters are.
>>
>>91150263
Well, it also confirms evolution, African paganism and Indian polytheism.
>>
>>91157685
He was betrayed and killed by Savage before he could do anything though.
>>
>>91156863
>What was he thinking?
It's Thawne. He wanted to turn Black Flash into his servant.
>>
By actually making a good CW show season for once.
>>
>>91159779

Probably wanted to torment him for all the time Black Flash had been tormented Eobard
>>
>>91150440
Wrong, you are thinking of Islam

>>91152217
Bar Kokhva wasn't a magical prophet either you idiot, he was just a political leader.
>>
>>91159829
>>
>>91156877
Source?
>>
>>91160253

his ass
>>
>>91158933
Hypercrisis confirmed.
>>
I can see Malcolm and Darhk staying on and putting together a new team. Thawne wouldn't really work for another season since his main focus is Barry, not the Legends.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.