[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detentionaire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Detentionaire.png (123KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Detentionaire.png
123KB, 320x180px
Was this the last great Canadian cartoon?
>>
>great
>Canadian
You're a funny guy, OP.
>>
>>91146254
Sort of wish it got one last season. I wonder how that whole war with the lizard people went.
>>
>>91146292
Season 4 is basically GOAT, and beats 99% of American animation (yes, including from the 00s).
>>
>>91146254
>ends of a cliff hanger
>no reveal what Li's connection was to Lee and his family (were they brothers, was Lee his clone, or what?)
this show was damn good, i want to rewatch it now
>>
>>91147358
Go find the 1080p version.
>>
>>91146254
It combined the two great memes of Plot and Fun
>>
>>91146334
why did it never get a last season? the show seemed to have a very stable run. what's the creators doing?
>>
>>91147429
It barely got a 4th season AFAIK. Now THAT would have been a painful cliffhanger.
>>
>>91147463
a pretty big fuck you, to end the last season you barely got a cliff hanger
how come the Canadian cartoons we got were always shit, but this one never came to the states
>>
>>91147496
>a pretty big fuck you, to end the last season you barely got a cliff hanger
I can't parse this sentence.
>>
>>91147383
If you're gonna keep pushing that, at least have a link.
>>
>>91147680
Do you not know Kametsu?
>>
are there any other good canadian cartoons?

inb4 totally fetish
>>
>>91147775
Fred's Head is GOAT from start to finish. Not a single bad episode there.

It's pretty much Canada's ATLA, in a sense.
>>
>>91147358
You really do need to rewatch it methinks, because it was revealed close to the end that they are indeed brothers. It was actually the name (Li) that wasn't revealed in the show IIRC.
>>
>>91147775

If you make a thread about Canadian cartoons, you'll get a lot of recommendations.

But here's some:

Toad Patrol
Rupert
Martin Mystery
Cybersix
Delta State
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.