[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUSTICE LEAGUE Plot Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 42

File: 1490390211150.jpg (174KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490390211150.jpg
174KB, 810x1200px
Going by the trailer this was pretty on-the-money.

>An alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels Darkseid's invasion in pre-historic times and three Mother Boxes are left behind and split between them.

>On present day, Batman and Wonder Woman are recruiting a team of meta-humans to protect Earth from an extraterrestrial threat. The Flash agrees, while Aquaman and Cyborg decline.

>Cyborg's father, Dr. Silas Stone, is kidnapped by Parademons and the humans's Mother Box is stolen. Cyborg then joins Batman, Wonder Woman and Flash as they venture into the Parademons's nest on an abandoned tunnel connecting Metropolis and Gotham City.

>Meanwhile, Darkseid's enforcer Steppenwolf arrives on Earth to retrieve the Mother Boxes, having learned about them from Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology, and steals the atlanteans' Mother Box, prompting Aquaman to join the heroes.

>The heroes fail to prevent Steppenwolf from stealing the Amazons' Mother Box and find out Steppenwolf is planning to use the Mother Box to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth, and has kidnapped scientists so they can revive Superman to be his enforcer.

>The heroes rescue Superman from the Parademons and revive him with Lois Lane's help. They then confront Steppenwolf and his army. Cyborg realizes he's connected to the Mother Boxes and manages to reverse the portal to send the Parademon army back to Apokolips. The heroes then defeat Steppenwolf and send him back as well.

>For his failure, Steppenwolf is executed by Darkseid, who vows revenge against Earth. Luthor arranges to be released from Arkham Asylum and also plans revenge. The heroes are embraced by the public and decide to keep fighting together as the Justice League.
>>
>>91145808
Now this sounds more possible then the other "leaks".
>>
Sounds neat
>>
>>91145808
Sounds like a movie that I won't pay to see.
>>
File: 1421652657663.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421652657663.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>91145808
>The heroes rescue Superman from the Parademons and revive him with Lois Lane's help.
>>
File: 1188944.png (367KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1188944.png
367KB, 600x315px
>>
>>91147101
You know the shitty part? Despite not enjoying MoS or BvS, this sounds the least problematic of the DCEU thus far. If the trailer didn't leave me feeling like I was going to need to invest in a pair of night vision goggles to be able to see anything happening, I'd probably be willing to check it out at least once. Maybe even more than that if it was a qualitative departure from it's predecessors.
>>
>>91145808
This sounds horrible.
>>
>>91147236
>memes.com
>>
>>91147292
so par for the course for DC?
>>
>>91146263
The leaks for SS and BvS were spot on.

Also does this mean Darkseid is in the movie then? Do we know who might play him? Also, no GL?
>>
>bad guys steals a specific ancient cube to make a portal
>bad guy opens a portal, bringing aliens through
>heroes team up to fight them
>one hero in particular is able to close the portal
>turns out bad guy was working for Super Powerful Alien Tyrant Man
>SPATM vows to have revenge on earth

it's literally the Avengers movie with the characters changed
>>
>>91147590
yup that's DC alright
>>
> superman, earth's strongest champion is dead
> try to revive him, where you introduce probabilities where it can backfire
of course this is the plan. how fucking stupid

> cyborg linked with a motherbox
nu52 johns shit retcon confirmed

> luthor getting put into arkham, batman even allowing that to happen

> motherboxes can be created by the new gods
why the fuck does steppenwolf even need to come to earth to retrieve 3 fucking motherboxes. what a terrible mcguffin

fuck this, we're going to have to wait 10 years for a reboot to do it right
>>
>>91147590
This, it's LITERALLY the plot to the first Avengers movie.

I mean I know WB wants their own Avengers but they could have tried to hide it.
>>
>>91145808
>no mention of GL
surprise

>>The heroes fail to prevent Steppenwolf from stealing the Amazons' Mother Box and find out Steppenwolf is planning to use the Mother Box to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth, and has kidnapped scientists so they can revive Superman to be his enforcer.
sounds like new 52 Earth 2 garbage
>>
>>91147747

all they need now is a part where the aliens found earth because Amanda Waller was doing experiments on the motherbox to try to make weapons out of it
>>
>>91145808

If there isn't a flashback to Bruce getting raped in prison I don't know if I can believe any of these rumors.
>>
this is so stupid

why does steppenwolf need a motherbox to open a portal

they boomtube all the fucking time, hell, he gets to earth, why not just bring the fleet with him

god fucking dammit the more i think about this the less it makes sense
>>
>>91147201
if Geoff Johns is behind this:

>Darkseid puts Superman's dead body under his control
>Superman wrecks Justice League
>batman tells Flash to go back in time to get lois
>Flash goes back to late...retries and tells batman to get lois
>history changes...batman has lois
>superman is about to beat up the justice league
>this time he sees Lois
>the power of love breaks him from being under Darkseid's control
>>
Why the fuck are Mother Boxes so goddamn important now?! They're literally just god smartphones that everyone had and all they did was boom to point A to B half the time. We don't need another godamn scavenger hunt, especially something that can be made by the villain. Also the alliance taking on Apokolips thousands of years ago, AND WON? Why didn't Darkseid come back to finish the job? Why is WB so damn stupid?
>>
DC SUCKS! Maybe they could make a good movie if Batman had more time to plan.
>>
>>91147918
That's literally the opposite of what Johns would do if he was writing it.
>>
Anyone else annoyed by Cyborgs "battle mode"? Covering his human face just seems wrong, especially since he has so little human parts in his design to begin with, not to mention it removes a sense of vulnerablity from the character. Plus it's straight up Iron Man imagery we didn't fucking need, ON TOP OF THE FACT THAT HES THE ONE WHO CLOSES THE PORTALS
>>
>>91148721
Nah, I actually really dig it. I've always fucking hated that Cyborg's face is partially uncovered during fights.
>>
File: alan.png (95KB, 251x358px) Image search: [Google]
alan.png
95KB, 251x358px
What do the Motherboxes do? Why is everyone looking for them?

If the Motherboxes are needed for invasion then how do Steppenwolf and the parademons get to Earth to search for them?
>>
oh boy i can't wait for this mediocre plot to get shit on while GotG 2's mediocre plot gets praised to high heavens

capeshit needs to die already
>>
>>91148721
They've also made him fly. The effect even resembles Iron Man's.
>>
>>91148952
cyborg has always been able to fly
>>
>>91148838
Again, vulnerablity. You got to remember, Vic is a glorified disabled person. Covering him head to toe with armor also clashes with the "cyborg" gimmick too
>>
>>91148886
No idea what Snyder is doing with them in this movie.

In the comics the motherboxes are a pretty fucking common objects. I think every New God has one.

Now if Snyder used Fatherboxes or maybe Darkseid is seeking Metron's Chair for the anti-life equation or something...

Yeah and i'm not sure how Steppenwolf gets to earth if he dosen't have nay Motherboxes. Maybe Darkseid omega ray's him to Earth idk

No sure where the GLC is in any of this ABin Sur or whoever is Earth's GL wouldn't let an ''alien'' invasion take place wihout doing anything

Now it would be a great idea to show us Abin Sur being tossed aside by SteppenWolf and his ring picked up by Hal Jordan, since Supes would be dead then Jordan is the second most willful being on earth.
>>
>>91148996
Vic's vulnerability is social, not physical. Giving him armor doesn't take away from the core aspect of the character.
>>
>>91145808
So it's the Avengers?
>>
>>91148886
Comic Mother Boxes are super advanced computers that have vast knowledge thanks to the source wall. But their primary use in comics is creating Boom Tubes, portals that allow the user to travel across the universe instantly. Though I don't understand why 3 are so important in this movie, or why Steppenwolf doesn't just get another one. I guess they want their version of the infinity stones or some shit
>>
File: 1252221940094.jpg (21KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
1252221940094.jpg
21KB, 477x480px
>>91149077
yeah and that core problem is that he has no character

fuck johns for throwing stewart under the bus to protect his halfaggotry
>>
>>91149105

I know what Kirby's Motherboxes are but they clearly have nothing in common with Snyder's
>>
>>91149077
Yeah but the imagery compliments it does it not?
>>
>>91147852
>all they need now is a part where the aliens found earth because Amanda Waller was doing experiments on the motherbox to try to make weapons out of it

change that to Lex doing experiments on the Kryptonian ship and it's in there
>>
so.....whos the 7th JL member?
>>
>>91147918
Im screencapping this
>>
>>91147747
>>91147590
gotta get the mcguffin is a pretty standard movie plot
>>
>>91149194
who cares
>>
>>91149207

But what the MacGuffin is and what it can do still has to be explained
>>
>>91149194
lois lane
>>
>>91149169
What imagery? His original design? It was godawful.
>>
File: retard.jpg.png (440KB, 499x565px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg.png
440KB, 499x565px
Can't wait for Snyder fags to defend this
>>
File: 6457.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
6457.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>Steppenwolf is planning to use the Mother Box to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth

THEN HOW THE FUCK DID STEPPENWOLF AND THE PARADEMONS THEY'VE BEEN FIGHTING THE ENTIRE MOVIE GET TO EARTH?
>>
>>91149345
Small boom tubes.

The Mother Boxes open a big boom tube.
>>
>>91149345
I guess they have one box to bring in the scouts, but need 3 for full scale invasion? But then....why not just bum 2 more off Granny and Vermi-GODDAMN JUST KILL ME ALREADY
>>
>>91149207

the macguffin being a cube that opens a portal that lets aliens in isn't though
>>
Would it be possible to get Bruce Timm to helm a sort of animated DCEU? I wouldn't care if it was just a stripped down reitelling of the DCAU, since that'd be better than what we're getting now.
>>
>>91149217
i do obviously
>>91149259
i'd be okay with this
I hope we get more Lois, cause Amy Adams' Lois Lane is maybe my favorite thing about the DCEU
>>
Why don't people rip open MCU plots apart on /co/ like they're doing ITT?
>>
>>91149495

It would never happen. The WB execs hate Timm Co. because their shows never failed when the execs wanted them to
>>
>>91149207
technically it's not a macguffin if it actually does something
>>
>>91149345

Who wants to place bets?

What is the over/under of this actually getting answered in the movie?
>>
>>91149646
Because most MCU plots don't have gaping, bleeding holes like this, or BvS, or actually all of the DCEU have had so far.
>>
>>91149745
>Because most MCU plots don't have gaping, bleeding holes like this
oooohhhhHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>91149194
GL, it's been confirmed
>>
>>91149745
>that part in avengers when Hawkeye was talking to all the avengers without a mic/earpiece
>>
>>91149646
Have you seen the Spider-Man threads? We're tearing the movie a new asshole.
>>
File: 4537.jpg (489KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
4537.jpg
489KB, 2048x1367px
>>91149646
>>91149777

Name a MCU plothole as severe as:

>Lois drops spear in water
>Lois leaves building
>hmmm no nevermind
>Lois almost drowns self to get spear back
>>
>>91149823
>that part where the entirety of Zemo's plan in Civil War depended on sheer fucking coincidence
>>
>>91149815

source?
>>
>>91149857
>gotta get Spear away from Superman because it being in the same room as him is deadly
>realizes the spear is needed to kill Doomsday
>goes back to grab it
That's not even a plot hole.
>>
>>91149823
Does movie Hawkeye even wear hearing aids?
>>
>>91149909

How did she realize the spear is needed to kill Doomsday?
>>
>>91149909
How does she know the spear can hurt doomsday anon?
>>
>>91149931
>alien monster shooting laser beams out of his face
>"Huh, who else do I know that can do that?"
>>
>>91149857
Bucky not aging was never explained.

>dude experimentation lmao

They literally just hooked wires up to the dude and tortured him, someone that makes him stop aging?
>>
>>91149995
Freezing people works in the MCU.
>>
>>91145808

>>An alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels Darkseid's invasion in pre-historic times

How did a bunch of pre-history humans beat fucking space-ships?
>>
>>91150024
oooohhhahhahahahahaha
>>
>>91150037
Old Gods probably got a bit territorial.
>>
>It's just ripping off the Avengers plot
Yeah. And Lord of the Rings. Don't forget that part.

>>91149857
>poor characterization is a "plot hole"
"plot hole," pretentious and edgy should be word filtered.
>>
>>91149963

So how did she realize the spear is needed to kill Doomsday?

You realize that in the timeline of the film Kryptonite was first revealed to be dangerous to Superman as she was throwing the spear in the water right?

>throw spear in water
>cut to Superman
>Superman finds out Kryptonite hurts him
>cut back to Lois
>Lois dives in water to get spear
>>
File: JL War.jpg (1MB, 763x1000px) Image search: [Google]
JL War.jpg
1MB, 763x1000px
>>91145808
Isn't this the plot to Justice League War?
>>
>>91150068
That is not at all how that scene went, what the fuck?
>>
>>91150037

The trailer shows Darkseid's armies meeting the humans/Atlanteans/Amazons on an open battlefield. Very Lord of the Ringsy.

I'm not sure why they didn't just blast them from orbit.
>>
>>91149963
That's a stretch anon and you know it. The entire scene was fabricated just to add more tension and give Lois something to do
>>
>>91150115
Any other version, Darkseid would have dusted the planet for the offense.
>>
>>91150115
>>91150171

I keeping getting the feeling Darkseid is going to be severely nerfed.
>>
>>91149995
They freeze him you stupid fuck. Him being thawed out is literally the first thing you see in Civil War.
>>
>>91147682
but Luther was put into Arkham in bvs... Batman straight up said he was putting him there so he'd get fucked up
>>
>>91147590
Like I've said before, WB always copies Marvel in all the wrong fucking ways while NOT copying Marvel when they should. This movie should've had solo movies of all or most of the core JL members leading up to it, while on the contrary, there's no real reason why they had to just remake the Avengers either. They could've had a completely different story, but nope. WB has to show that they're uncreative as fuck except when they take stupid risks that are just nonsensical.

The Mother Box thing also leaves a bad taste in my mouth, since they're clearly using them as their own Infinity Stones, which is stupid because they've almost NEVER really been used as MacGuffins ever in their entire existence in the comics.

And using Steppenwolf too is just...really?
>>
>>91150292
To be fair, we didn't need solos leading up to this, DCAU didn't have Flash, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern shows prior to JL. Part of the problem is shit characterization, and starting off with new god material. Vandal Savage, Despero, Starro, Brainiac, Mongul, all would have been better options than this. Also it's fucking needless Darkseid setup by using Steppenwolf, who no one gives a fuck about. Moreover, what difference will the plot be once Darkseid finally shows up? More Parademons?
>>
File: 1469380604565.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469380604565.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>91148976
>cyborg has always been able to fly
How long have you been reading comics?
>>
>>91150483
>Part of the problem is shit characterization, and starting off with new god material. Vandal Savage, Despero, Starro, Brainiac, Mongul, all would have been better options than this.
No fucking kidding. Why would you blow your load by starting out with New God shit? You save that shit for the third JL movie and maybe build up to it in a Superman movie. The fuck are you gonna do when you get to JL3? They'd better not go full Crisis. I don't trust WB executives with the DCEU as it is, I'm pretty sure they'd completely fuck up a Crisis movie.

>Also it's fucking needless Darkseid setup by using Steppenwolf, who no one gives a fuck about. Moreover, what difference will the plot be once Darkseid finally shows up? More Parademons?
Yeah, I don't get it. Maybe when Darkseid shows up, we'll also get to see the Female Furies, Desaad, some warships and stuff, which might be cool, but using Steppenwolf is just stupid. I hate to say it, but it's a literal who character. Not even diehard fans of the Fourth World mythos really know or even really give a shit about who Steppenwolf is. I 100% don't doubt that it just won't work.
>>
>>91150502
Iron Man didn't start out flying either, so your argument is shit
>>
This sounds awfully like Avengers.
>>
>>91149207
There's something called overexplotaiton. Marvel has been doing the McGuffin to death because muh infinity gems and this particular one opens a portal to let an army of aliens invade the Earth like the one in Avengers.
>>
>>91149207
Wrong Dcucks. Marvel wins again.
>>
>>91151150
>>91151229
Technically, it'd be more accurate to say that Whedon ripped off the first JL arc from New 52.
>>
>>91151295
Ahahahahahaaa
>>
>>91151229

>this particular one opens a portal to let an army of aliens invade the Earth

Oh hey, a third-act superbattle featuring a glowing portal of destruction. Haven't seen that in just about a third of all action films since "The Avengers"!
>>
>>91151295
>The Avengers
>Written in 2010

>The New 52
>Written in 2011.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>91151333
Can't tell if baiting or not, but that would mean the DCEU decided to rip off a rip-off. You're not helping at all, my dude.
>>
>>91151368
I really doubt Johns got a good look at the script before he started writing the first JL arc. It's entirely possible both stories were developed independently. Not the first time, really.
>>
>>91149194
Green Lantern Harley Quinn
>>
>>91150070
>people are just now realising that
>>
File: Time Cop.jpg (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Time Cop.jpg
43KB, 320x240px
>>91151333
Will it be the same 90's CGI as the Suicide Squad doom portal?
It's Snyder, so we can at least assume it will be Blue....
>>
>>91151333
Didn't Transformers 3 do it first?
>>
>>91151439
That anon isn't claiming Johns stole ideas from The Avengers script, why would you bring it up, dude?
>>
Please tell me Superman at least comes back before the third act.

Please tell me that at least they didn't give SUPERMAN the fucking Hawkeye treatment.
>>
>>91151449
>spoiler
I can see it happening. Maybe she'll even become DECU's Iron Man.
>>
>>91151505
Pacific Rim?
>>
>>91151505
Yeah. but in Transformers case this wasn't the ensemble movie and culmination of the first phase of the shared universe of a franchise based in comic books.
>>
>>91151527
I'm not saying that he claimed it. I'm saying it's interesting that these two story arcs seemed to develop independently of each other.
>>
File: Justice-League-Full-Poster.jpg (35KB, 786x393px) Image search: [Google]
Justice-League-Full-Poster.jpg
35KB, 786x393px
http://screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-runtime/

>Justice League was always going to be big. It is, after all, the crown jewel of the DCEU so far; the culmination of Zack Snyder’s unofficial trilogy following the introduction, death and resurrection of Superman that establishes three new heroes and brings back three more all while setting up a myriad of future DCEU movies.

>The recent trailer only hammered this home. Along with some unexpectedly strong character beats that really highlighted the core cast’s chemistry (and in particular how strong a presence Jason Momoa’s Aquaman is), it featured action set pieces with serious scope. And, while the epic, Lord of the Rings-esque showdown of Atlanteans and Amazons against parademons may come from the film’s prologue, there’s still a lot of the League in action on show, suggesting a big adventure. Although even with that scale in mind, that’s nothing on the size of the film itself.

>IMDb has listed Justice League‘s runtime as 170 minutes or 2 hours 50 minutes. That’s a good 20 minutes longer than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice‘s theatrical cut which came in at a little more than two-and-a-half hours.

Welp, pack it up folks. Show's over. This movie's confirmed to be terrible.
>>
>>91151617
>but in Transformers case this wasn't the ensemble movie
If you count the Transformers themselves as characters, it's always been an ensemble pic.
>>
File: 1484071208750.jpg (156KB, 601x907px) Image search: [Google]
1484071208750.jpg
156KB, 601x907px
>>91145808
Well, I'm completely okay with this. At least we have a Justice League movie.

>The heroes are embraced by the public and decide to keep fighting together as the Justice League.
Plus, I like this
>>
>>91151632
>I really doubt Johns got a good look at the script before he started writing the first JL arc.
Work in your wording, pal.

And it isn't interesting at all since, like other anons have said in this very thread, alien invasions and portals are very common in media.
>>
>>91151652
>almost three hours

This seems like a bad idea. I'm not sure the DCEU has built up enough goodwill to convince audiences to sit through almost three hours worth of it at once.
>>
>>91151652
>2 hours 50 minutes.
Ye Gods.
Ben Affleck is only capable of being entertaining for like 30 minutes of screentime, and from what we've seen he's in every goddamn scene.
>>
>>91151714
Pretty much this
>>
>>91149995
>Bucky not aging was never explained

Q: Why is he called the Winter Soldier?

A: Because they keep him on ice!

But seriously, you're goddamn retarded
>>
>>91151664
Then let's replace "ensemble" with "big ass crossover than sets up the main superhero team of the franchise" to escape those pesky technicalities.

The important part is that you get what's the difference. There's already more similarities between the too, one would think they'd try to be more original for what casuals call "their Avengers".
>>
>>91151734
Not only is it a large time commitment for families, it restricts how many showings a theater can have in a single evening.
>>
Once upon a time I would have strangled my Brother in his sleep for a Justice League live action on the big screen.

Now...now I just don't know anymore

Life's funny like that
>>
>>91151757
>for what casuals call "their Avengers"
They've perfectly recreated the Stark/Parker thing. It's noticeably coat-riding the Avengers pretty goddamn hard.
>>
File: 1438525115982.jpg (31KB, 374x510px) Image search: [Google]
1438525115982.jpg
31KB, 374x510px
>>91145808
Wait why doesn't Steppenwolf just bring the fleet with him when he arrives on Earth? How would he even get to Earth? Why need Mother boxes to open a portal when Apakolips uses boomtube tech to warp there?
These leaks better be false 'cause this isn't making any sense. And I want to like this movie.
>>
>>91151652
I'm smelling long cool action scenes with little substance and a lot of dark light filters. Everything depends on the CGI now.
>>
>>91151844
>How would he even get to Earth?
Apocalypse Recon Pod.
[/spoiler]looks like a butt-plug
>>
>>91151809
Not even just that, but a live-action shared DC cinematic universe, which I didn't even think was even possible just 10 years ago. But I didn't want it like this.

>>91151821
>They've perfectly recreated the Stark/Parker thing.
This shit is so fucking forced. Shit like this tells me how insecure WB is with their universe. They don't know what the fuck they're doing so they just copy Marvel in all of the dumbest, most superficial ways. It's funny how people like to act like the DCEU is so much more artistic when WB straight up copies Marvel so blatantly.
>>
>>91151846
>I'm smelling long cool action scenes with little substance and a lot of dark light filters
Considering that they need to introduce the Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, and potentially a seventh member, as well as their supporting casts? Fucking kek.

This is BvS all over again. The trailers have probably already shown all or most of the action. This is going to be a boring slog that takes way too long to get to the action. Thankfully unlike BvS, the action looks way better this time too, MoS-tier in fact. Or even better.
>>
File: I shoot people.jpg (36KB, 984x493px) Image search: [Google]
I shoot people.jpg
36KB, 984x493px
>>91151927
Say there, you're a handsome strapping young lad. Would you like to come back to my lair and try on some costumes?
>>
>>91151977
Will they have stat screens like in SS?
>>
>>91151994
Well you know what they say about Batman and Robin.
>>
>>91151977
Not to mention we have to waste time bringing Superman back to life. That's going to eat up at least fifteen minutes.
>>
File: 1462988724115.png (70KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
1462988724115.png
70KB, 450x329px
>>91151882
No serious, they can't get away with not mentioning boomtube tech.
>>
>>91147918
I mean, I guess it's better than the coma thing or whatever after death of superman.
>>
Is Apokolips just developing boom tubes by getting their hands on Mother boxes? Does New Genisis have that tech already?
If Apakolips doesn't have boom tube yet, how is Steppenwolf going to arrive? Only solution I can come u with is someone else using a Mother box.
>>
>>91152058
Not to mention introducing and developing Steppenwolf.

Shit like this is why people think introducing all of the characters in their own solo movies first would've worked better and for good reason.
>>
>>91152209
Maybe the boom tubes aren't generated by Mother Boxes in this universe? Maybe they're generated by huge, complicated machines of some sort?

Snyder did already vastly over-complicate the Phantom Zone in MoS, remember.
>>
>>91152219
>developing Steppenwolf.
Ha.
>>
>>91152413
This, he's a horrible cackling CGI thing.
Also, they "developed" Luthor and it was awful.
They also didn't bother with Gozer and Lawnmower Man, for the most part.

Zod and crew just went around shouting "MUH KRYPTON" and hatching completely retarded plans.
>>
>>91152469
>They also didn't bother with Gozer and Lawnmower Man, for the most part.
The Suicide Squad villains?

Yeah, DCEUfags have no business talking about how terrible MCU villains are when the Enchantress and her brother were as generic and forgettable as they were.
>>
>>91152507
Enchantress and Unnamed Bad Guy
>>
>>91152563
The Incubus I think he was called.
>>
>>91145808
>Luthor arranges to be released from Arkham Asylum and also plans revenge.
He knows all their identities, do they need masks going forward?
>>
>>91152507
And generic monster Doomsday, but at least people remember Lex and Zod because the neck snapping.
>>
>>91152630
>And generic monster Doomsday
Oh yeah, that one too. I'm not even really a fan of Doomsday but they completely wasted him. Didn't even have the decency to make him look like Doomsday either.

Also, Lex sucked.
>>
No lie, I hope it's good, it doesn't sound or look all that great, but I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>91145808
>Mother Boxes are now Infinity Stones
Why is that hack Snyder doing this? Mother Boxes are like smart phones for New Gods, they can literally make them easily.
>>
>>91152507
I'm a Directors Cut Extended Universefag, but I really like Enchantress in the SS movie, she was probably the only thing that really stuck out in my mind. That woman just knew how to move her body, I loved her as the swamp witch.
>>
>>91152762
Yup, the Source is basically The Cloud for them, and boomtubes an app.
Except now they are pivotal relics in the quest for universal domination or some shit.
As usual, they hope you'll be so dazzled by the CGI and pounding soundtrack and garish lighting to notice the plot much.
>>
>>91152810
>The extended cut is longer than Return of the King extended.
>It's still terrible.
>>
File: Batfleck3.jpg (70KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck3.jpg
70KB, 852x479px
The R-rated cut is spliced scenes of Affleck staggering around drunk in the Batman costume and swearing like a dock worker.
>>
>>91152881
BvS UE was better than the majority of MCU movies.
>>
>>91152952
I don't agree, but you are allowed to have your own opinion anon.
>>
File: P1000086.jpg (1MB, 1844x1383px) Image search: [Google]
P1000086.jpg
1MB, 1844x1383px
>>91152952
I call bullshit. It's somewhere between Daredevil and Rise of the Silver Surfer.
>>
>>91152941
I thought that said Alfred instead of Affleck.
>>
>>91152990
I'd put it above every MCU movie except the Cap trilogy, Iron Man 1, and GOTG.
>>
>>91153044
Audience review and myself would disagree with you.
I Hulk and the last act of First Avenger dip into Snyder territory for a while, but that's about it.
>>
>>91149931
If it can hurt superman, why wouldn't it be to hurt Doomsday?
>>
>>91150115
Cause that's not how Apokalips ever worked casual. It's a planet of evil gods who like to indulge in sadism and cruelty.
>>
>>91153079
Do you honestly think either Thor movie was better than BvS? Or the made for TV movies that are the Avengers films?
>>
>>91152507
DCEU villains are leagues above any MCU villain.
That's just an objective fact.
>>
>>91153044
>cap trilogy
1 and 3 Captain american was extremely subpar.
>>
>>91153190
Yes, and the hundreds of thousands of audience reviews agree with me.
Thor films can get dopey at times, and Hemsworth is rough, but BvS is nonsensical garbage that ranks amongst Goyer's worst scripting, and that's saying something.
>>
>>91153223
Eeeeeh, no. You are just memeing at this point.

Red Skull, Stane, Loki, Yellow Jacket, Abomination and so are better.
>>
>>91153223
>>
>>91152630
I remember Zod because Michael Shannon stole every scene he was in.
>>
>>91153223
Neither are particularly great. Even Zod in MoS didn't do anything for me. Best DCEU villain so far has been Faora by far and away.

>>91153133
Also, Darkseid and his forces tend to be more covert and work behind the scenes rather than overtly.
>>
>>91153283
There are maybe 12 minutes of BvS that aren't a complete waste of time.
>>
>>91153283
Cap 1 was more interesting and visually unique than most of the other MCU movies. The third act was a little weak, but the character dynamics more than made up for it.
>>
>>91153343
you're being nice.
>>
>>91153322
>I remember Zod because Michael Shannon stole every scene he was in.
Let's be fair, his only competition was Henry Cavill.
And he didn't steal any from Russel while he was kicking his character's ass.
>>
Remember guys its called "extended universe" because you gotta watch the extended version to make any sense of it.
>>
>>91152040
>Well you know what they say about Batman and Robin.

They're very good friends?
>>
>>91153223
Really? Which villain?
>>
>>91153425
To be fair, the movie about DC'S villains won an award for make up
>>
File: BruceWaynescallisdropped.jpg (152KB, 2400x1196px) Image search: [Google]
BruceWaynescallisdropped.jpg
152KB, 2400x1196px
>>91153398
They don't explain why Pa Kent is haunting Clark with "Tales of Farm Horror."
They don't explain why Batman did absolutely nothing with a day's warning of Alien carnage.
They don't explain why Luthor is obsessed with toppling "Evil God" Superman, yet works for a literal Evil God.
>>
>>91152952
BvS is literally one of the worst CBM ever made. I'd rather re-watch Thor 2 on loop, even Batman & Robin and Catwoman are more enjoyable than it. BvS is just a self-important, dull, boring slog made by an edgy teenager.
>>
>>91153223
The only memorable villains are

>Lex
Because how bad and cringy he was.
>Zod
Because muh neck.
>Leto
MOM'S

When they aren't forgettable they're remembered for all the wrong reasons, so yes, the DCEU villains are legitimately worse than the MCU ones.
>>
>>91145808
Has anybody else noticed this agrees completely with the previous leak?
>>
>>91153492
Those are like the only villains
>>
>>91153223
>Zod
Yeah he was good.
>Lex
They turned him into a fucking twitchy, nonthreatening, unsympathetic joke played by a spazz.
>Enchantress
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

1/3
>>
>>91153554
Harley, Deadshot, Croc, Diablo were also in a movie, I can see why you'd forget them though
>>
>>91153557
>>91153554
>>91153492
What about Fox do they have anyone besides Magneto?
>>
>>91153616
Stryker, lol.
>>
>>91153609
>not mentioning my nigga Slipknot
Sad to see the Man That Can Climb Anything gets so little respect.
>>
>>91153616
Humans who doesn't support muties
>>
File: Incubus.png (294KB, 636x397px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus.png
294KB, 636x397px
>>91153554
You wish.
You still have Lawnmower Man and Hill Troll.

Heat Legend was the last high quality villain as Not-Joker. Scarecrow and Ras were low-tier Marvel, Coinface and Big Guy were jokes.
>>
>>91147590
As if there was any doubt Warner Bros. wanted something that was almost a carbon copy of the MCU, but different in a contrarian hipster kind of way.
>>
>>91153492
I can at least remember the DCEU villains and enjoy watching them onscreen. The only MCU villains I actually enjoyed were Loki, Red Skull, and Yellowjacket. Everyone else was forgettable as fuck.
>>
>>91153655
The real heroes here.
>>
>>91153609
>I can see why you'd forget them though
kek
>>
>>91153648
>Slipknot
>villain
Nigga, he's a hero for being the only thing that was lifted from the superior Suicide Squad comics by Ostrander, besides, he's very dead.
>>
>>91151652
>IMDb has listed Justice League‘s runtime as 170 minutes or 2 hours 50 minutes. That’s a good 20 minutes longer than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice‘s theatrical cut which came in at a little more than two-and-a-half hours.
Where were you when the DCEU committed suicide?
>>
>>91153336
Datkseid maybe covert but Steppenwolf is all about going down and tearing shit up.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 267x200px
>>91147871
>>
File: tony-stark-betrayed1.jpg (36KB, 446x334px) Image search: [Google]
tony-stark-betrayed1.jpg
36KB, 446x334px
Obidiah > Ras.

All the Nolan villains, regardless of performance quality, had incredibly retarded evil plots.
>>
>>91153682
Forgettable is still worse than legitimately bad, unless you're watching these films for memes.
>>
>>91153482
>They don't explain why Pa Kent is haunting Clark with "Tales of Farm Horror."
Ghosts exist which is all just a set up for a Deadman movie.
>>
>>91153190
I cared more when Thor's mom died than Superman.
>>
>>91153774
So he's such a colossal cunt that he slips out of heaven to fill his son's head with depressing stories?
>>
>>91153715
>Where were you when the DCEU committed suicide?
On /co/, alone in the dark, but satisfied at the DCEU's failure.
>>
>>91153190
Thor 1 is underrated as fuck. The entirety of Loki was great.
>>
>>91153810
>slips out of heaven
Since when do horse-drowners get in heaven?
>>
>>91153823
I'm just looking forward the shitposting.
>>
>>91153735
Stane is the only good MCU Iron Man villain.
>>
>>91148952
Sod off casual
>>
>>91153860
So what happens when/if JL fails? What if it does terribly commercially? Does WB cancel the other DCEU movies? Do they order for a reboot or at least a soft reboot?
>>
>>91153482
Lex doesn't see Superman as a evil god but a false god, his whole problem with Superman is basically the problem of evil.
>evil exist so god is either all powerful or all good but he cannot be both.
Darkseid because solves that Problem.
>>
>>91153876
Captain America was pretty good. Some people even thought he was right and sided with him.
>>
>>91148976
It'd make sense that he should be able to, but I don't ever remember Vic being able to fly anon. Are you sure you're thinking of Cyborg and not Nu Beetle?
>>
>>91153897
It'll make them 2 billion. Spider-Man is already leaving the sinking ship of the MCU. DChads won, bro.
>>
>>91153897
That's the beauty of the DCEU, anon. The real interesting stories happen in backstage.
>>
>>91153736
I don't think any of the DCEU villains aside from Enchantress and her stupid older brother were downright bad. I actually really like Eisenberg's Lex.
>>
>>91153945
Ha, okay.

But really?
>>
>>91153922
Funny.
>>
>>91150070
Geoff johns rewrote the script
>>
>>91153935
Currently comic Cyborg does have jetboots or something like that.
>>
>>91153964
Well in reality they'll just keep focusing on Harley.
>>
>>91153945
I'd kill to see WB execs e-mails regarding these movies.
>>
>>91153897
You may have noticed that no other movie on their slate is any rush to start filming. Granted, Aquaman is due for Christmas 2018 now and Batman on indefinite delay, but WB is waiting till at least Wonder Woman before moving the train again.
>>
>>91153984
Well its about fucking time, but I guess he really needed to be able to fly to fill J'onn's boots.
>>
>>91153945
The trouble is that the big draws of Justice League were already in Batman v Superman. We already saw Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in the same movie. I actually like Aquaman a lot, but most normies aren't going to go to a movie just to see Aquaman for the first time. Ditto for Flash, though he may pull a few people in due to the TV show.

This is why having Cyborg as the other Leaguer sucks so much. Cyborg wasn't even memorable in the old anime-style Teen Titans cartoon. Cyborg is probably a net negative as far as putting asses in seats. It should have been Green Lantern. Make it John Stewart, even, so you have your diversity quota filled.
>>
>>91153945
Might =/= will anon.

As soon as Sony sees how much money Homecoming makes them that line, "Spider-Man might leave the MCU," will be changed to "Spider-Man will never leave the MCU." Screen cap this, 6 months from now we'll hear about how Sony decided to let Spidey stay.
>>
>>91154189
Cyborgnetty can't draw a dime.
>>
>>91154211
Sony Studios might want to keep going with their shared universe thing, but the nips would be idiots if they don't force their asses to renegotiate the contract with Marvel.
>>
>>91154316
Honestly I'm convinced this is a market tactic

>Spidey is in the MCU
>but he might not stay
>if you want him to you better go and buy a Homecoming ticket

It's a cheap, dirty underhanded move, and I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that it works
>>
>>91153945
I fondly remember the predictions of BvS's 1.5 billion.
Then it made less domestically than GotG.
>>
>>91149345
Do you even read comics pal? They need more motherboxes so they can open bigger breaches for an army to come through.
>>
>>91154034
Kind of a shame, since Aquaman could very well end up being good, from what we know about it and who's involved.
>>
>>91154034
> Aquaman is due for Christmas
Aquaman has been moved at least twice now. One more backpedal and it's either a 2019 movie or toast.
>>
>>91154430
I almost wish they'd gone full retard a bit and made Aquaman first. Aquaman's not famous, true, but neither was Iron Man. If the movie had been good it wouldn't have mattered.
>>
>>91154400
Yeah but if you don't count the money Guardians made in China and then add that money to what BvS made though.
>>
>>91154385
More like a tactic to hype up Venom.

>spidey is coming home guys!
>if you want to know what his next adventures will be you better buy a ticket for the opening act of our brand new spider-man cinematic universe!

>and I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that it works
It has Spider-Man and Marvel's billion dollar goose on it. They don't even need marketing for it to sell, even less shitty media stunts to promote it. There's no way this shit is making any less than 800m.
>>
>>91154480
Are you retarded? BvS was also shown in China.
>>
>>91154517
But if you do that tho.
>>
>>91154539
>Guardians
>333m domestic

>BvS
>300m domestic
Nope.
>>
File: 1377322745363.jpg (60KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
1377322745363.jpg
60KB, 320x312px
>>91154517
He's being sarcastic about DCfriends and their goalpost shifting.
I had one telling me that Suicide Squad was "leggier" than Civil War at one point.

And that BVS selling a million dollars more in BluRay/DVD than CW made it the clear winner, when CW was simply less expensive and sold 400k more copies.
>>
>>91154580
>And that BVS selling a million dollars more in BluRay/DVD than CW made it the clear winner
But anon those were /tv/ trolls. I mean no one is retarded enough to think that... right?
>>
>>91154613
I don't even know at this point.
>>
>>91154475
I'm conflicted. I want them to reboot the DCEU but I also really want to see this Aquaman movie. I think it has a lot of potential to actually be good.
>>
>>91154576
Well you forgot to subtract the money Guardians spent on bribing the critics!
>>
>>91154668
What about a reboot and open the new universe with Momoa's Aquaman?
>>
>>91154580
What does leggier even mean?
>>
>>91154692
But I also want more of a classic Aquaman too.

Like, if they got Ryan Gosling.
>>
>>91154678
Oh fuck, you got me there!
>>
>>91154692
>>91154668
There's this "Mamoa will be great" idea based on two trailer quips, vs Mamoa's actual body of work in film and television.
I just don't understand it.
He's Dwayne Johnson with all the Charisma sucked out of him.
>>
>>91154708
Something about staying in the top 5 longer in theaters, despite making drastically less money against weaker films.
Or he prefers Margot's legs to Zoe's, I don't even.
>>
>>91154753
Some people are clinging onto whatever hope they can because their blue rings abandoned them long ago anon.
>>
>>91154753
Literally Roman Reigns.
>>
>>91154708
That it stayed near the top every week at theaters. Civil War remained top 5 throughout May and out of the top 10 halfway through June. Suicide Squad was 1 or 2 for its first 6 weeks. It did not drop out of the top 10 until October. So technically, correct.
>>
>>91154753
Dave Bautista's body of work was even worse, and he did alright.
>>
>>91154753
I feel like Aquaman in JL is going to be really dudebro-ish and be more Lobo than Aquaman.

Which in that case, just fucking reboot it all.
>>
File: 1377350308966.jpg (108KB, 944x308px) Image search: [Google]
1377350308966.jpg
108KB, 944x308px
>>91154825
And there's the "leggier" guy in person. I felt he was in this thread.
>>
File: rtHxx1D[1].gif (3MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
rtHxx1D[1].gif
3MB, 410x230px
>>91145808
>Cyborg stops being a retard and presses the "turn off invasion button" instead of there being an actual fucking goal
>AGAIN
>>
>>91154829
>Implying he was great as Brass Body in Man with the Iron Fists
Bootista is bad, but c'mon now, he as a big guy well
>>
>>91154829
>Dave Bautista's body of work
Is not being asked to helm an entire movie, he's a big dum-dum who plays the "I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George" character.
>>
>>91154838
>I feel like Aquaman in JL is going to be really dudebro-ish and be more Lobo than Aquaman.

That does sound like fun tho.
>>
I worry that it's going to be another laser beam in the sky.
>>
>>91148721
Probably makes it much easier to make the cgi look good if you don't have to try to make an area of skin and metal right next to each other look convincingly real during a fast fight scene with lots of movement.

>>91149857
Dr. Selvig put a way to destroy the gateway for the aliens in the avengers while he was under mind control and is able to immediately know of it after no longer being under mind control.

Captain America hangs on to a wire for five minutes while Black Widow and Thor fight the Hulk in the Avengers.

Iron Man needed the Tessaract for unexplained reasons to finish making Ultron.
>>
>>91154825
It was against Sausage Party for almost an entire month, and got knocked out by Don't Breathe.

It's a function of it being a nearly empty month of film.
>>
>>91154861
Maybe he has to be connected to all three mother boxes? Dunno.
>>
Im getting a bit annoyed with the lack of Superman in the promotional material. They're acting like its going to be some big shock once Clark gets revived, SPOILER, nobody fucking cares, you were stupid to do Death of Superman this early anyway. Whats even worse is the "Oh boy! Superman is coming back EVIL! How will the Justice League save him and the planet!?" nonsense we'll have to sit through
>>
>>91155003
>Much easier to make the CGI look good
Snyder does that enough already with his blue filter and setting most of the action scenes in dark places/night
>>
>>91155124
They were stupid to do a Death of Superman when it mostly relieved audiences that it'd mean more screentime for Diana and Bruce.

Audiences were 10x more affected by Coulson.
COULSON!
>>
>>91154917
But it's not really Aquaman either.
>>
>>91145808
Wait... so if they're suppose to "Unite the 7", who's the seventh if you count Supes?
>>
>>91155228
Alfred.

I mean literally. He's in the frontlines piloting the jet and mowing down Parademons with turrets. This was confirmed by Snyder.
>>
>>91150292
Yes, lets have DC copy Marvel with its quips and lack of crisis situations. That'll make everything better.
>>
>>91150171
it'll more likely be the old gods, or at the very least someone that isn't darkseid performing the initial invasion

it makes no sense that the audience would be scared of someone that gets defeated in the beginning of the movie
>>
File: Superfriendsheader.png (275KB, 1000x226px) Image search: [Google]
Superfriendsheader.png
275KB, 1000x226px
>>91155197
Polling suggests that most people want "really Aquaman" more than El Dorado or Samurai but not quite as much as Apache Chief or the Wonder Twins.
>>
>>91153985
>in reality
don't act like anyone on /co/ has a good grasp of reality, including you
>>
>>91155197
I wanted Johns Aquaman, which is strange considering he was a "consultant"
>>91155273
To be fair, Alfred is pretty based in this universe. Seeing him flying around in a roided batwing fighting Parademons is probably going to be a highlight
>>
>>91154838
He'll just be a more angry Thor.
>>
>>91155322
>it'll more likely be the old gods, or at the very least someone that isn't darkseid performing the initial invasion

It's him. It's confirmed.
>>
>>91145808
>Darkseid'
I thought the villain was Steppenwolf
>>
no New Gods at all?

good
>>
>>91155467
>Steppenwolf is the villain
You illiterate champ? We're gearing up for Zack Snyders Fourth World ride here
>>
>>91155124
>you were stupid to do Death of Superman this early anyway.

>"Let's kill off Superman in the second movie of your cinematic universe when everyone can fucking tell we're just going to revive him in the next movie anyway."

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

>>91155323
If they actually presented classic Aquaman like the way he really is in the comics and made him a cool, compelling character, people would like him. Not that hard to figure out.

>>91155352
>I wanted Johns Aquaman, which is strange considering he was a "consultant"
Johns has no real power, let's be real here.
>>
>>91147436
One leak said that we'd see *a* GL fighting with the humans, Amazons, and Atlanteans in the opening scene.

But I don't remember if its the same "leak" as OP's
>>
>>91147913
Boom tubes have always been activated with Mother Boxes though.
>>
>>91155783
Wouldn't that just confirm his belief then? And he's right anyway.
>>
File: wat.jpg (21KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
21KB, 400x387px
You know what's the real kicker? We haven't even talked about quality of filmmaking in this thread. Looking back over our posts, all our complaints are about the lineup of the League, the choice of villain, the backstory written into the movie. These are all basically structural complaints, story complaints, stuff handled by the screenwriters.

We haven't even touched on how the movie as a film is going to be. This is what makes me shudder. The movie already seems bad even BEFORE we get to Snyder's work behind the camera.
>>
>>91155843
Yeah, I think we're all resigned to the idea that no matter what this movie is not going to be competently made.
>>
>everyone shitting on steppenwolfe

normies like me know him from the JL cartoons, which i think probably goes a long way in justifying him being in the movie
>>
>>91155843
If you want I can go on a rant about Snyders blue filter and why making Flash's lightning blue instead of yellow was a poor creative choice
>>
>>91150483
>DCAU didn't have Flash, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern shows prior to JL

I think it works differently in a serial format. You introduce John Stewart, MM, WW, Flash and Hawkgirl in the Justice League show and then you develop them over the course of 52 episodes.

Whereas Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg will be showing up in the JL movie and they'll only have 2 and a half hours to elaborate on their backstory and character.
>>
>>91156006
I didn't even know who Steppenwolf was and I actually read comics.
>>
>>91156006
>Know him from JL cartoons
He was in 2 fucking episodes of the DCAU, one in Superman The Animated Series, and the other in Justice League. Christ, Granny Goodness has more normie exposure than him
>>
>>91156060
I would've taken Granny Goodness over him, honestly.

>Granny's working in the background
>funding Intergang
>sics the Female Furies on the League

Shit, it'd be different than just a reskinned Avengers 1.
>>
>>91150483
um dude green Lantern and flash where both in the dcau before justice league. they were both in superman the animated series...
>>
>>91156006
I have no problem with Steppenwolfe but he's minor boss at best. Making him the main villain of the first ever live action Justice League film is a major missfire.

>>91156111
Throwing the Female Furies into the mix would be a really great idea. A big problem with the Avengers movies is they don't have anyone to fight besides the main villain and uninteresting drones. Giving the JL an actual group of characters to go toe-to-toe with could be a major improvement.
>>
>>91156213
JL still introduced Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and a new GL.

Hell, John and Hawkgirl just randomly show up in an action scene with zero build up. But comparing an animated TV show to a LA theatrical film is pretty pointless anyway.
>>
>>91156217
>A big problem with the Avengers movies is they don't have anyone to fight besides the main villain and uninteresting drones. Giving the JL an actual group of characters to go toe-to-toe with could be a major improvement.
Exactly.
>>
>>91156291
Too bad! You'll get Steppenwolfe and parademons and you'll like it.
>>
>>91145808
Sounds extremely similar to the first Avengers. Hopefully it will not be the case.
>>
>>91156328
Oh, Christ, the parademons are literally going to be the Chitauri.

I mean, that's not really a complaint, because the parademons are the original "mindless alien army," almost. That's the reason they exist, pretty much. The Chitauri are basically knockoff parademons as it is. All the same, they're pretty uninteresting in the current climate of superhero movies. We've seen them before.
>>
>>91149059
There's a rumor that Abin Sur will appear in the prehistoric flashback
>>
>>91156328
At least the Parademons look pretty fucking cool, honestly.

>>91156375
That's a good point. That's so depressing to me. We can't even have stuff like the Parademons feel fresh anymore because other movies already did it.
>>
>>91156375
This was really doomed from the start considering Avengers cockblocked DC with the imagery years ago. Which again, doing New God stuff out the gate was retarded
>>91156390
Speaking of which, what is the Green Lantern Corp protocol for Apokolips anyway? Do they treat it like Lobo, avoid them, and write it off as a natural disaster?
>>
>>91145808
"Help us save the world"
>Cyborg decline
>Cyborg's father, Dr. Silas Stone, is kidnapped by Parademons
"DAAAADD!"
>Cyborg then joins Batman
"My DAAAADS in that SPACESHIP!!!"

Is ANYBODY in the DCU a fucking HERO or are they all just a bunch of DICKS?!?
>>
>>91156563
Turns out his dad's middle name is Martha
>>
>>91156563
You forgot Aquaman
>Says no
>Atlantis is threatened
>"Im in"
>>
>>91148892
>capeshit needs to die already

You first
>>
>>91156006
>casuals '''''opinions'''''
>mattering
>>
File: 1489202541056.jpg (116KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489202541056.jpg
116KB, 810x1200px
WONDER WOMAN leaks have also been confirmed.

>Diana Prince receives a letter from Bruce Wayne asking her to join the Justice League and writes him an e-mail about her life.

>The amazons are created by Zeus and flee to Themyscira after being enslaved by humans corrupted by Ares, who also kills Zeus out of jealousy for Zeus's love for humanity.

>In World War I, American pilot Steve Trevor crash-lands in Themyscira with evidence that the Germans are building chemical weapons and Diana escorts him to London to deliver it to his superior, Sir Patrick Morgan. Diana is convinced that Ares is behind the war and determined to stop him.

>Diana and Steve are sent to France and end up falling in love. Diana deduces Colonel Eirich Luddenhoff is Ares and Steve finds out his associate Dr. Maru has created a deadly gas. Luddenhoff sabotages an armstice and besieges the town with his forces, but Wonder Woman repels them and leads the Allied soldiers on an attack on Luddenhoff's base.

>Diana kills Luddenhoff but finds out he's not Ares, Morgan is. Ares defeats Diana and reveals she's the bastard daughter of Zeus. Steve sacrifices himself to destroy the plane carrying away the gas and his death inspires Diana to fight back against Ares and defeat him with an destructive energy blast produced by her bracelets.

>Without Ares' influence, the war ends, but Diana's newfound confidence in humanity is shattered when they start other wars on their own. She becomes dellusioned and quits for 100 years, until Superman's death once again reminds her of what humans are capable of. She accepts Wayne's offers and embraces the mantle of Wonder Woman once again.
>>
>>91156458
I think its more of a treaty, like don't invade our sectors and the core won't bring all of its guys to attack you in a mutually destructive war.
>>
>>91156681
>Zeus is just the Christian God
>Ares is just Satan
>Wonder Woman is Jesus
Fuck whoever thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>91156584
kek
>>
>>91148501
Here's hoping King Arthur, The Demon, Th Phantom Stranger, Hippolyta, and Atlan defeated him and we'll learn about Atlan and his warrior heroes in the Aquaman movie
>>
>>91156681
10/10 would bone dog the shit out of.
>>
>>91156708
You really surprised that WB fucks up both Wonder Woman and basic Greek mythos? Also don't tell Snyder about The Presence, he might have a stroke
>>
>>91156697
>implying the core can do jack shit against the mighty darkseid
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (11KB, 352x199px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
11KB, 352x199px
>>91155322
>it makes no sense that the audience would be scared of someone that gets defeated in the beginning of the movie

Yeah, how lame.
>>
>>91150070
except no shazam/captain marvel
or GL
>>
>>91156624
>You forgot Aquaman
Well I just figured he's already Lobo-lite from the footage we've seen so I never really considered he'd do the right thing.

I was holding out that maybe Vic would be the one who does the right thing but I think Snyder can't grasp that.
>>
>>91156800
>and basic Greek mythos
This is what really annoys me. Like, how the fuck do you turn basic Greek mythology into a fucking allegory for Christianity? That's retarded.
>>
>>91156815
>GC attacks in massive numbers
>Tips the ever war in favour of the gods of New Genesis
>>
>>91156458
>Do they treat it like Lobo, avoid them, and write it off as a natural disaster?

Is THAT the GLC's policy on Lobo?
>>
>>91156867
Why would they have an official policy on Lobo? He's just one guy. Also he's apparently Justice League material now, according to Batman at least.
>>
>>91156851
Because the only thing they know about Prometheus is his fire stunt. You ever get the feeling the WB writing staff just speed reads a Wiki for most of this shit?
>>91156867
Yeah the GLC don't even bother with Lobo anymore. You cant kill him, you cant hold him for long, so its best just to treat him like a tornado and pray to god the damage is minimal. Its not like hes a conqueror or anything, do you really want to be the Green Lantern who gives him a speeding ticket or DUI?
>>
File: 2ahtr81.jpg (11KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
2ahtr81.jpg
11KB, 447x335px
>>91147590
>yfw batman tells them of a good gyro place near metropolis
>yfw the justice league eats gyros together in the post credits scene
for real though still kinda wish they went with mongul instead of darkseid since i wanted darkseid to be the final big bad
>>
>>91156681
>Superman's death once again reminds her of what humans are capable of
I dont get it wouldnt she be against humans since saw how humanity treated someone who was different from them?
>>
>>91156905
>Hes just one guy
Hes a bounty hunter who tears across the universe, doesnt give a shit about collateral damage, and can tango with Kryptonians. Space cops stopped trying
>>
>>91156970
>I dont get it wouldnt she be against humans since saw how humanity treated someone who was different from them?
Superman isn't even human. How does that even remotely make sense?
>>
>>91156997
thats what im asking wouldnt her seeing how superman gets treated just because he isnt human make her hate humans more
>>
>>91156681
A FUCKING EMAIL
>>
>>91156931
Nah man it would be Superman telling all of them of a good burger joint he knows.

I'd love a moment like that, add a bit of humanity to them.
>>
>>91156931
warworld would be sick as fuck and make sense with the alien beacon thing.
>>
>>91156931
They'll eat soul food instead
>>
>>91157025
The people writing these movies are fucking retarded.
>>
>>91155003
>Dr. Selvig put a way to destroy the gateway for the aliens in the avengers while he was under mind control and is able to immediately know of it after no longer being under mind control.

Hawkeye after freed from the mind control explains you remember everything you do when under Loki's control. Also Selvig built in a safety to cut the power source which is a neat little act of rebellion because it would be something beneficially needed for the device but has the trade off of exploitation.
>Captain America hangs on to a wire for five minutes while Black Widow and Thor fight the Hulk in the Avengers.
Not really seeing where you are going with this one.

>Iron Man needed the Tessaract for unexplained reasons to finish making Ultron.
Tony out right states why, he shows Jarvis 'brain' and compares it to the Tessaract showing that it was some advanced brain/mind inside of it and was trying to crack the code to make a better Jarvis program.
>>
>>91157035
yeah, plus they could establish the other characters more while still having some bigger badder villain for them to fight in the future then again if they want luthor braniac to be their thanos i suppose that would be nice
>>
>>91157099
Despero could have been in the arena, just saying
>>
>>91156681
as a dude that has boned jewish chicks in the past i would totally be down for those plush amazonian lips to sharpen my shaft.
>>
>>91156825
yeah, you never really are worried about sauron the man himself. you're worried about his army, and sauron's return is connected to the end of the world, but sauron has no gravitas as an actual physical threat, which darkseid needs to be
>>
>>91157034
or shakes that are so thick you need a spoon to eat them.
>>
File: anti-monitor.jpg (359KB, 689x1024px) Image search: [Google]
anti-monitor.jpg
359KB, 689x1024px
>>91157099

I'm actually fine with them getting to Darkseid relatively early. Even with their excrutiatingly long build up, the MCU hasn't done nearly enough to establish Thanos as a threat by this point. By comparison, throwing Darkseid at us as a catalyst for getting the team together feels somewhat refreshing. Also, there are still other, more powerful threats they can work up to later in the series (like pic related).
>>
File: 5304608-parallax_3.png (418KB, 1023x433px) Image search: [Google]
5304608-parallax_3.png
418KB, 1023x433px
>>91157291
>wanting cosmic level giants
Hollywood cant into giant aliens anon
>>
File: 1307239159001.png (167KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
1307239159001.png
167KB, 413x352px
>>91145808
>>The heroes rescue Superman from the Parademons and revive him with Lois Lane's help
>>
>>91147292
>>91147370

Just pretend it's from the MCU and you'll love it
>>
File: 1488549644069.jpg (14KB, 208x241px) Image search: [Google]
1488549644069.jpg
14KB, 208x241px
>>91151652
>2 hours and 50 minutes

No
I'm sorry, just no
>>
>>91147590
Wait so let me get this straight? Thanos and Darkseid are similar characters? HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY MIND IS BLOWN! Next you'll tell me X-Men and the Doom Patrol are similar or that Namor and Aquaman are essentially the same fucking thing too!

Newfags that never read comics or watched a DC cartoon where this plot was used or in other story where that plot was used thousands of times but thinking MCU invented it.

You remind me of Sony fanboys who never heard of "The Road" thinking The Last of Us is a unique story never before done.
>>
>>91149059
Why do people keep talking about this as if Snyder is writing it?
>>
>>91157436
>since thanos and darkseid are the same characters they should have the same stories because being different is bad
glad comics are dying with their retarded logic fampai
>>
>>91157436
its frustrating. dc did it first and better in comics, but marvel beat them to screen with casuals.
>>
File: 18Ca4.png (535KB, 1366x572px) Image search: [Google]
18Ca4.png
535KB, 1366x572px
>>91157027
>>91156681

DC Cinematic E-mail Universe

Will Batman and the gang discover how to filter out the anti-life equation??
>>
>>91157446
Because he did co-write it.
>>
File: bruce-wayne.jpg (47KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-wayne.jpg
47KB, 900x470px
>>91156681
>tl;dr
>>
>>91157446
>>91157570
scott snyder? i loved his take on iron man.
>>
>>91157446
He's being credited with "story" for every movie except SS
>>
>>91147236
I sometimes think about how fucking awkward this scene and pose was and I laugh internally.

Suicide Squad was absolute shit and I say this as a Suicide Squad fan. Ostrander's run was the golden standard and they didn't even try to meet it.
>>
>>91147590
Yeah, except this movie is based on a guy's film pitch that he killed an entire universe for.
>>
>>91149660
Heard somewhere that the idea of Bruce Timm and Paul Dini taking over the DCEU was seriously floated after BvS failed, but Kevin Tsujihara shit himself at the idea of being shown up by "cartoon people" and refused.

I also heard that Jessie Eisenberg is on crack (hence the facial twitching in BvS, because no one forced him to sober up for shooting) and the same guy said he saw Eisenberg snorting it with Tsujihara. Meaning there is a chance that the studio CEO was literally high when he decided to press on with Snyderverse JL.
>>
>>91147590
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: original.jpg (58KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
58KB, 463x500px
>>91157054
/thread.
>>
>>91158556
I would've thought that a Jap of all people would understand the value of having a fictional comic character animated.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.