[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused, what are the seven weapons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Daughters of Aku.jpg (124KB, 835x445px) Image search: [Google]
Daughters of Aku.jpg
124KB, 835x445px
1. Kusarigama/scythe+chain/Lanna's weapon
2. Sais
3. Butterfly Knives
4. Katana
5. Konobo/spiked club
6. Naginata
What is the seventh weapon?
>>
They had 2 chained scythes
>>
>>91145232
really? are you sure?
>>
>>91145259
Positive, go watch the part where he's giving them their choice when the snow starts falling again, it clearly shows one of the girls in the spinning a chain and then one of the girls in the foreground raises her own sickle
>>
>>91145393
can we take every detail as canon, what with the animation errors?
>>
>>91145414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXpd1GIV1Q
Skip to 0:57 for the part I mentioned, they are also shown with 2 girls each having their own chain and sickle in a wide shot a little before that
>>
>>91145533
and skip to 1:18 to further solidify the claim
>>
File: 1490662466094.jpg (113KB, 520x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490662466094.jpg
113KB, 520x810px
>>91145093
All glory to Dark Illana!
>>
File: 1490824429614.jpg (306KB, 835x445px) Image search: [Google]
1490824429614.jpg
306KB, 835x445px
>>91145093
I think you mean...
>>
Hotaru and bedhead are way too hot, especially with the personalities OP gave them. Immature outcast and lazy 10 hour sleeper? Yes pleease.
>>
>>91147742
might be 2 left alive. jack tossed the spear daughter, dropped that last one, and then fell himself. none of them received killing blows, and if jack survives the fall, then it's possible both girls survived as well.

imagine if jack teams up with one of the survivors, and they both run into the other survivor. it would make a really interesting situation
>>
>>91151466
My money is on Bedhead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.