[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Visitor - How and Why He Stayed #2 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 24

Ayyyy
>>
>>
>>
>>91143546
rofl?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thanks for reading.

Support the official release.
>>
I really like this, slow burn though.
This week's lobster johnson though, very good.
>>
>>91143546
Thanks OP
>>
>>91143954
Fucking amazing misdirect
>>
>>91143546
Thanks OP!
>>
This has been really good so far, did anyone catch Rise of the Black Flame? Is it worth reading if I'm not caught up on BPRD Hell on Earth?
>>
>>91145094
yeah, no need to read hell on earth. Its aan ok story with great characters and great art imo. there was a moment that really fucke the story for me, but still enjoyed the characters very much. its a nice origin story for the black flame.
>>
>>91145094
Rise of the Black Flame was pretty good. No spoilers. It's more connected to Lobster Johnson.
>>
>>91143546
Link for the first storytime?
>>
>>91143915
Love this page
>>
>>91146817
https://userscloud.com/l4ip9szsig5y/The_Visitor_-_How_and_Why_He_Stayed_01_(of_05)_(2017)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Faessla).cbz

https://uploads.to/3qhu3xvbehl4

Pick one, friend!
>>
>>91145094
I didn't liked the ending. I didn't liked how they didn't even cared about what happened to the Black Flame. And while it was nice to see the man he was i wanted to see more of the Black Flame...
>>
>>91147759
>i wanted to see more of the Black Flame...
Ever since that one page in BPRD of the file with all the SS occult agents I've been dying to see more of them

Especially that guy with the two spheres for eyes and the neckbrace
>>
up
>>
>>91143546
thanks for the storytime
>>
>>91143670
That's the murder kid right? Ghost monkey grew up to be a ghost gorilla?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.