[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infamous Iron Man #6 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 22

Time for your weekly dose of Bendis
>>
>>91138178
>>
*Benis
>>
>>91138183
>I want Victor-senpai to notice me
>>
>>91138212
>>
>>91138239
>Stretch
Wait, Ben was calling Reed that years before he got his powers?
>>
>>91138265
You're a terrible jew Ben
>>
>>91138293
Huh, so Doom didn't kill the Mad Thinker after all. Maybe Diablo is still alive too.
>>
>>91138319
Why isn't The Wizard wearing his trademark helmet?
>>
>>91138352
And since when does The Wizard need to step on platforms to fly? He's the Wingless Wizard.
>>
>>91138265
>Hey fellow super-genius, heard you were working on something interesting for personal benefit. I get that, totally. Maybe I could help you out? You know, one scientist to anot--
>FUCK OFF RICHARDS REEEEEEEEEEE!

Man, Doom really is the King of Salt, isnt he?
>>
>>91138377
>He made his technology immune to basic sorcery?
This is either a plot point that will be explained later or just Bendis being Bendis and he'll never explain how.
>>
>>91138397
>Guy wears green cape and has grey armor
>"It looks like Iron Man"
No it doessn't, especially not from a distance. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Please stop doing this Bendis.
>>
>>91138431
>>91138396
And then when Victor's machine literally blew up in his face because of an error that Reed noticed, Doom blames Reed because obviously it must have been sabotage.
"Salt" doesn't even begin to describe it.
>>
>>91138462
>In the middle of the day
Either it's really cloudy, or the colorist/Maleev fucked up.
>>
>>91138397
I mean, fuck, Hank Pym was able to make science contraptions that could manipulate/fuck over Loki's magic, it's no stretch to think that The Wizard could do the same for Doom's level of stuff.
>>
>>91138489
>>
>>91138514
>Doom jobbing to the Wizard
"Distraction" or not, this is pathetic
>>
Great book.
>>
>>91138535
Despite being on the cover, this is the only appearance Ultimate Reed and Cynhia make in this issue. Take of that what you will.
>>
>>91138514
That looks like a giant arc reactor. And Cyber-Tony's apparently about to go all Hal-9000 in the Ironheart book. Guess they're setting up the inevitable crossover now.
>>
>>91138559
Why does Sharon personally come down for this? She's a normal human with a gun, Doom could easily blast her and kill her if he wanted to.
>>
>>91138462
>Secret Wars ends with Doom/Reed fistfight
>Reed flat out states he would be the better God and both of them know it (and agree)
>Panel has Doom's hand burning Reed's face

Retroactive pottery
>>
>>91138584
>Doom doesn't know that Maria Hill is gone
I hate how Bendis ALWAYS makes characters be ignorant of things you'd think they know.
>>
>>91138584
It's standard Nick Fury protocols. The director or another major named officer has to be the one on the ground for all major villains S.H.I.E.L.D. brings in unless otherwise preoccupied.
>>
>>91138617
>>91138560
Yeah, about that crossover...
>>
>>91138647
>Resembling Tony Stark's iconic armor
NO IT DOESN'T. Why does Bendis keep repeating this?

Also "character sees someone on the news that looks like Iron Man and goes to take them out solely because they look like Iron Man" also happened in Riri's book.
>>
>>91138683
And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: I don't know, I guess that Doom and Riri will somehow meet or something?
>>
>>91138617
>calmly telling someone pointing a gun at you "no, no, no, you're doing this all wrong"

Is it bad that I'm really enjoying Bendis Doom?
>>
>>91138683
It's got an iron man-ish facemask and the big lights on the chest, and does the 'flying with hand and foot rockets'. Most people would figure it's someone who got their hands on an Iron Man armor and recolored it. Why would they think Doom would be wearing armor that isn't Doom's armor, instead of "Oh, one of those Iron Man types is in a new suit or something"
>>
>>91138755
>Why would they think Doom would be wearing armor that isn't Doom's armor
Because of the green cape?
>>
>>91138775
And how many green capes are there in Marvel?
>>
>>91138178
>weekly dose of Bendis

This is off-putting, the book is actually good
>>
>>91138755
>>91138775

>Why would they think Doom would be wearing armor that isn't Doom's armor

yeah Doom's so arrogant it's crazy to think he wouldn't wear his stuff
>>
>>91138319
>Bendis acknowledging the existence of the Intelligencia
What madness is this? Since when does Bendis care about continuity?
>>
Do people not like this? I'm having fun with Doom trying to be a good guy and everyone constantly shooting him down.
>>
>>91138377
Because bendis acknowledged continuity by mentioning the inelligencia and that made him so ill he had to go and purposely ignore it a few times to make him feel better.
>>
>>91138431
DID SOMEONE SAY JET BOOTS!
>>
>>91138683
So what are the chances Doom jobs to the progressive character for points next week?
>>
>>91139005
>Bendis's book is alright
>Miller's book is good
>Everything else is trash
What the actual fuck is happening?
>>
>>91139613
>Miller's book

which one?
>>
>>91138617
fucking love this page
>>
>>91139693
Master Race. Last two issues are surprisingly solid.
>>
>>91138617
If it was anyone but Bendis, I'd say there's an argument that Doom does know, it's just another stalling tactic.
>>
>>91138239
Even Ben bows to the disses of Doom.
>>
File: 07.jpg (764KB, 1280x2002px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
764KB, 1280x2002px
> Doom tries to save everyone
> Is thwarted
> Doom creates his own perfect universe
> Is thwarted
> Doom saves the very concept of reality
> Is thwarted

You'd think trying to be the good guy would get old eventually.
>>
But why does the Iron Man suit need a cloak?
>>
>>91141092
>but why x need a cloak
it is never necessary
>>
>>91141209

They learned nothing from The Incredibles, didn't they?
>>
>>91138265
Well, he is pretty tall and overall lanky.
>>
>>91138293
It becomes funnier when you remember that Reed used the exact same machine that Doom made in order to bring Ben back from Heaven. With a little help from God.
>>
>>91138319
>Doctor Doom, I'm IntelligentCIA
>>
>>91138489
FUCK how Benis is writing The FUCKING Wizard. He reads like a common street thug with some tech. Where is The Wizard??????
>>
>>91138377
>Mr. Wittman

Rude of Victor of all people to deny Dr. Bentley Wittman his hard earned title.
>>
>>91143495
That's how Bendis always wrote him. First as a flunkie for Lucia Von Bardas, then as a flunkie for the Hood. We're lucky he somehow knew about the Intellegencia and didn't have him working as Black Cat's stooge or something.
Although really, Bendis has a tendency to write ALL of his villains like just thugs.
>>
>>91143550
Doom himself never actually learned the title of doctor, did he? Hell, he never even got a degree, they kicked him out.
>>
>>91143610
IIRC, he gave himself the title by his power as monarch of Latveria.
He has the skills, but yes, he's not really an accredited Doctor.
Whereas the Wizard is.
>>
Thank you
>>
Infamous Bump
>>
>>91139604

Considering this is by Bendis and that Riri is his new pet character...
>>
>>91138431
Gravity doesn't have that small a range but allowing for artificial gravity to deteriorate faster and the ejection of the boots to push them away I'll actually accept it
>>
help me up with this crap
>doom becomes god
>able to build a world out of the remnants of other worlds from the marvel multiverse
>still, unable to fix his own face
>heroes stop him
>everything back to """normal"""
>richards has molecule man fix dooms face(???)
>he then proceeds to become a super hero, because he is not ugly anymore, and because he wants to redeem himself(???)

i don't understand current marlel
>>
>>91138559
Well at least it's better than Deadpool's appearance on ironheart.
>>
>>91138319
Is there a secret MODOK breeding program going on somewhere? This is the third time he's been shown looking like he did before the Fal lof Hulks.
>>
>>91147035
Being God didn't make Doom happy so acquiring power won't make him happy.
Therefore to become happy Doom must find a new hobby.
>>
>>91138559
Never trust Bendis covers or solicits.

That's just common sense.
>>
>>91143495
Have you read New Avengers? At least he's able to get a free blows in this time.
>>
>>91147184
Yes, actually. In fact, I'm pretty sure Fall of the Hulks actually DID show there being a MODOK factory.
>>
So what is the Maker planing by fucking doom's mom. Is this some 4D chess ?
>>
>>91138617
>Maria Hill is no longer with the organization.

FINALLY
>>
>>91146384
90% chance she hacks his armor.
>>
>>91138753
when bendis is jerking off a character, while sloppy as fuck and blatant as a train, he at least likes and respects the character

the really bad writing happens whenever bendis is writing a character he gives not one shit about either way
>>
>>91139604
The negress doesn't stand a chance tbqh
>>
>>91148226
Maker's plan is to mash-up as many universes as he can into 616-8 and then handpick a massive army from that clusterfuck to wage eternity war against the 1st Iteration, the version of Eternity from back when there was just infinite nothing in all directions and no multiverse or matter or other abstracts who wants to bring back the good ol' days of eternity and oblivion being one and the same
>>
>>91148226
Probably just to fuck with Doom or something

>>91150903
It's Bendis's OC. There's no way Doom's going to just win like he should
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.